Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: All QAnon conspiratards - March 4th is only a very short time away. Godspeed on the big day!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    lol @ BCR on tilt about a made up thing the media told him to worry about
    It was made up, but it was made up by the guy claiming to be Q, who was actually a pig farmer in the Philippines or something like that. And millions of people followed and believe it, and still do.

Now that it's been exposed for the stupidity that it is, suddenly they are trying to make it seem like someone else's fault. When the right looks dumb, blame the left. It's a "false flag operation" that "the media made up."

Jesus you people are fucking stupid.
    Not nearly as stupid as you demacucks.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

It was made up, but it was made up by the guy claiming to be Q, who was actually a pig farmer in the Philippines or something like that. And millions of people followed and believe it, and still do.

Now that it's been exposed for the stupidity that it is, suddenly they are trying to make it seem like someone else's fault. When the right looks dumb, blame the left. It's a "false flag operation" that "the media made up."

Jesus you people are fucking stupid.

Listen, you are an old man in a motorized scooter in the middle of nowhere, so I’m not shocked you have no idea what was going on all last year. You’re also not exactly a critical thinker.

Knowing a lot of moms, I saw this insane movement of them being crazed about pedophilia. That’s any parents greatest fear, but I started seeing reports all over from attention-seeking moms saying this person or that person tried to grab their kid. Yet no kids were disappearing in these towns. I couldn’t figure out why the hysteria?

I stated seeing constant hash tags across every post of #savethechildren

The hillbilly men who cling to their guns and religion as Obama so aptly described them, started with the the constant I’ll kill any guy who comes around my kids white knight bullshit trying to impress girls as they can’t get them any other way.

So then they started posting articles like 11k children kidnapped in PA last year from Facebook pages probably in some former soviet republic.

Anyone with critical thinking skills would sit back and say, if there was some rash of stranger child abductions out in the middle of nowhere, it would be on the local news every night 24/7. If kids were being grabbed all across Pennsylvania, people would be losing their shit.

I dove into the one guys article and when you filtered out domestic disputes, grandma had the kids and wouldn’t give them back because mom was smoking drugs, shit that always happens, there were 11 true stranger child abductions in the state in the previous year.

There had been 26 in 1978.

That’s how q anon works. They are a perfect Psyop and pretty soon every fucking suburban housewife is consumed with white vans and pedophilia because it’s a natural fear as a parent and everyone out there is as the right likes to call it,”virtue signaling”.

It was pure insanity.

They were trying their best make pedophilia the biggest story because their entire story was Trump was fighting a secret cabal of Hollywood elite pedophile rings and the deep state was in on it.

It was the stupidest shit I ever saw. It turned from that into constant anti-vax conspiracies. This is how it works. Once the tap into someone’s fear centers in the brain, and make them think they’re helping them protect their kids from a problem that hasn’t increased, they are able to introduce masks and vaccines and everything else as the devil and the low IQ crowd swallows it hook, line, and sinker.

There was a time when every post I saw had a savethechildren hashtag at a time when everyone’s kids were going exactly nowhere. If you try to point out the hysteria, it’s like you’re arguing for pedophilia. They are too far gone mentally. They are fully in the cult. Thats the problem with people in a cult, they don’t know they’re in one. That describes half the posters left here.

Articles that discuss the phenomenon.

Obviously a very liberal source first off, but I saw this first hand every day and it’s completely accurate.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...d-moms-groups/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...a-2018-8%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wgntv.c...s-america/amp/

Load Metric
    well there you have it everyone, BCR didn't see any kids disappear, therfore it did not happen

PEDOPHILIA SOLVED YALL

Comments

BCR: Stick to memes faggot. If post some chart showing an increase. You fell for this because you’re stupid. Not because it’s a growing problem. None of us would be shocked if you were on a pedophile list and that’s why police harass you.

splitthis:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    reminder Fagchak is huge BlueAnon, could be immediately triggered to say "russia disinformation!!" for any mention of the hunter biden laptop which was obviously true since they were fkn pictures of the guy and nobody actually denied it but because living propaganda said it was "russia disinformation" he did too. he's completely irrelevant in any political "discussion" as he is just a talking point tard

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol hatless cuck

splitthis:

Load Metric
    BCR: Stick to memes faggot. If post some chart showing an increase. You fell for this because you’re stupid. Not because it’s a growing problem. None of us would be shocked if you were on a pedophile list and that’s why police harass you.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210213-213339_Gallery.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  680.1 KB

Comments

BCR: There you go. The less you say the better.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    reminder Fagchak is huge BlueAnon, could be immediately triggered to say "russia disinformation!!" for any mention of the hunter biden laptop which was obviously true since they were fkn pictures of the guy and nobody actually denied it but because living propaganda said it was "russia disinformation" he did too. he's completely irrelevant in any political "discussion" as he is just a talking point tard
    You believed that the obvious Electoral Vote count would be overturned. You believed this because of ridiculous conspiracy theories that the Q people helped spread. Because of this you lost who knows how many thousands of dollars. I only got $250 but it was a really enjoyable $250.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You believed that the obvious Electoral Vote count would be overturned. You believed this because of ridiculous conspiracy theories that the Q people helped spread. Because of this you lost who knows how many thousands of dollars. I only got $250 but it was a really enjoyable $250.

from what ive seen +800 was actually pretty good and trump had a legit shot if his lead lawyer wasnt 76 & getting drunk all the time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You’re just wrong Todd. I like you, I’ve respected you through the years, but you’re wrong and you’ll realize it soon. Probably around mid terms when you’re pulling out your hair at what is being ran. Just like you failed to see Georgia coming. Even I failed to see it coming, it was worse than I thought.

What you realize is Q is far different than what started in Q.

Most don’t know they’re parroting shit that started in Q and your party is trashed and only Trump is relevant until he’s dead. You better hope it can regain some semblance after that. Until then it’s pledge allegiance to the cult, don’t dare say a bad word about him or you’re done, and that’s it. Sanity is immediately cancelled. The left yanked $15 minimum wage out, a few will bitch, then fall in line.
    What people on twitter want matters to corporations and the politicians give them lip service and don’t condemn it as they should, but it isn’t the head of the Democratic Party. You have a cult leader in charge of your party.
    I like you also, and appreciate all of your posts here over the years -- even the ones like the above with which I disagree.

As I said in the other thread, Trump isn't a young guy. He probably doesn't have a ton of years left on this earth, and eventually his energy is going to wane, and he's not going to want to be the active leader of anything. Until Trump falls out of relevance, yes, Republicans will have somewhat of a problem and a divide. I'm not denying that. However, what you're missing here is that the Q type craziness won't last, even if it does infiltrate the Republican Party. Much like the Tea Party, which was a less crazy version of Q, it will be discovered that these type of candidates can't win elections (except in the reddest of states/districts), and whatever influence they have will die out.

I heard the exact same rhetoric about the Tea Party in 2010, and while that caused five winnable Senate seats to go to the Dems (including Harry Reid's seat, sadly), eventually the party gained sanity back, and the Tea Party faded into obscurity.

If Trump were my age, I'd be a lot more worried. Then he could reign as king of the party for decades, and wreak all kinds of havoc, even if the party kept losing. He's not, so this has a fairly short time limit regarding how long it can go on.

Besides, this is all theoretical. We're talking in "what-ifs" and what "might" happen. With the woke SJW left, we're already seeing it. Did you ever picture the day when Dr. Seuss would be banned from eBay due to being "offensive material"? Ugly new times are upon us right now, and the change isn't coming from my side.

Comments

splitthis:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    If todge actually cared about you he'd be procuring some rock cocaine to unite all the forums

Load Metric

from what ive seen +800 was actually pretty good and trump had a legit shot if his lead lawyer wasnt 76 & getting drunk all the time
    You should not have bet this at any odds. No lawyer in the world could change the results. They filed 60 lawsuits and one one tiny one that let them stand a few feet closer to the vote counters LOL. They were laughed out of court on everything, and there was no mechanism for them to win in Congress.

"From what I've seen" equals "I listened to crazy conspiracy theorists and believed it."

Comments

garrett: LoL so true and TRUMPtards often dont live in our reality =)....

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Listen, you are an old man in a motorized scooter in the middle of nowhere, so I’m not shocked you have no idea what was going on all last year. You’re also not exactly a critical thinker.

Knowing a lot of moms, I saw this insane movement of them being crazed about pedophilia. That’s any parents greatest fear, but I started seeing reports all over from attention-seeking moms saying this person or that person tried to grab their kid. Yet no kids were disappearing in these towns. I couldn’t figure out why the hysteria?

I stated seeing constant hash tags across every post of #savethechildren

The hillbilly men who cling to their guns and religion as Obama so aptly described them, started with the the constant I’ll kill any guy who comes around my kids white knight bullshit trying to impress girls as they can’t get them any other way.

So then they started posting articles like 11k children kidnapped in PA last year from Facebook pages probably in some former soviet republic.

Anyone with critical thinking skills would sit back and say, if there was some rash of stranger child abductions out in the middle of nowhere, it would be on the local news every night 24/7. If kids were being grabbed all across Pennsylvania, people would be losing their shit.

I dove into the one guys article and when you filtered out domestic disputes, grandma had the kids and wouldn’t give them back because mom was smoking drugs, shit that always happens, there were 11 true stranger child abductions in the state in the previous year.

There had been 26 in 1978.

That’s how q anon works. They are a perfect Psyop and pretty soon every fucking suburban housewife is consumed with white vans and pedophilia because it’s a natural fear as a parent and everyone out there is as the right likes to call it,”virtue signaling”.

It was pure insanity.

They were trying their best make pedophilia the biggest story because their entire story was Trump was fighting a secret cabal of Hollywood elite pedophile rings and the deep state was in on it.

It was the stupidest shit I ever saw. It turned from that into constant anti-vax conspiracies. This is how it works. Once the tap into someone’s fear centers in the brain, and make them think they’re helping them protect their kids from a problem that hasn’t increased, they are able to introduce masks and vaccines and everything else as the devil and the low IQ crowd swallows it hook, line, and sinker.

There was a time when every post I saw had a savethechildren hashtag at a time when everyone’s kids were going exactly nowhere. If you try to point out the hysteria, it’s like you’re arguing for pedophilia. They are too far gone mentally. They are fully in the cult. Thats the problem with people in a cult, they don’t know they’re in one. That describes half the posters left here.

Articles that discuss the phenomenon.

Obviously a very liberal source first off, but I saw this first hand every day and it’s completely accurate.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...d-moms-groups/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...a-2018-8%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wgntv.c...s-america/amp/
    Lay off the LSD.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

dwai: ROFL THE QANON MOMS, WHAT A DRUG ADDICTED LOSER

Load Metric
    You’re just wrong Todd. I like you, I’ve respected you through the years, but you’re wrong and you’ll realize it soon. Probably around mid terms when you’re pulling out your hair at what is being ran. Just like you failed to see Georgia coming. Even I failed to see it coming, it was worse than I thought.

Most don’t know they’re parroting shit that started in Q and your party is trashed and only Trump is relevant until he’s dead. You better hope it can regain some semblance after that. Until then it’s pledge allegiance to the cult, don’t dare say a bad word about him or you’re done, and that’s it. Sanity is immediately cancelled. The left yanked $15 minimum wage out, a few will bitch, then fall in line.
    What people on twitter want matters to corporations and the politicians give them lip service and don’t condemn it as they should, but it isn’t the head of the Democratic Party. You have a cult leader in charge of your party.
    Q is a total non-factor in the republican party. They are a very small group of nutcases that have no traction. They have burned no cities down like Antifa and BLM. YOu don't even believe the shit you write. You and the left are pushing this total nonsense to scare the masses into continuing to vote for you. It's nothing more than democrats strategy. Keep pushing the Q bullshit to disparage republicans. Thats all you are doing.

Comments

splitthis:

dwai: he really can't see past his own bullshit long winded posts

Load Metric

Q is a total non-factor in the republican party. They are a very small group of nutcases that have no traction. They have burned no cities down like Antifa and BLM. YOu don't even believe the shit you write. You and the left are pushing this total nonsense to scare the masses into continuing to vote for you. It's nothing more than democrats strategy. Keep pushing the Q bullshit to disparage republicans. Thats all you are doing.
    You are clueless old man.

We have an axis of stupid here. Dwai, split this, and you’re just clueless. You three along with desert turned this into a place where only morons post now. Desert has chilled, doesn’t matter, site is done after 9 years because of you 4 idiots.

This is why you don’t allow trash to move into your neighborhood. Makes everyone’s property go down.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Druff allowed this shit show. This forum is beyond a joke now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I like you also, and appreciate all of your posts here over the years -- even the ones like the above with which I disagree.

As I said in the other thread, Trump isn't a young guy. He probably doesn't have a ton of years left on this earth, and eventually his energy is going to wane, and he's not going to want to be the active leader of anything. Until Trump falls out of relevance, yes, Republicans will have somewhat of a problem and a divide. I'm not denying that. However, what you're missing here is that the Q type craziness won't last, even if it does infiltrate the Republican Party. Much like the Tea Party, which was a less crazy version of Q, it will be discovered that these type of candidates can't win elections (except in the reddest of states/districts), and whatever influence they have will die out.

I heard the exact same rhetoric about the Tea Party in 2010, and while that caused five winnable Senate seats to go to the Dems (including Harry Reid's seat, sadly), eventually the party gained sanity back, and the Tea Party faded into obscurity.

If Trump were my age, I'd be a lot more worried. Then he could reign as king of the party for decades, and wreak all kinds of havoc, even if the party kept losing. He's not, so this has a fairly short time limit regarding how long it can go on.

Besides, this is all theoretical. We're talking in "what-ifs" and what "might" happen. With the woke SJW left, we're already seeing it. Did you ever picture the day when Dr. Seuss would be banned from eBay due to being "offensive material"? Ugly new times are upon us right now, and the change isn't coming from my side.
    But the Tea Party was essentially a coalition of wealthier, libertarian Christian racists and did not have the broad support among the lesser-off masses of anti-liberal voters that make up Trump’s base. Also, the Tea Party didn’t have a nationally-known expert-at-ginning-the-base demogogic billionaire psychopath with an narcissistic ego that can’t armit defeat. And the elected GOPers in Congress know that Trump can reach out money and insulting language to crush almost any of their re-election efforts by backing a primary challenger. Hell! Trump raised over $200,000,000 in the two months after the election with his SuperPAC from mostly smaller-level donations, and could reach out and tap more of going forward. That was something the Tea Party locals could never do. So again, you are being willfully blind to Trump’s hold over most of the GOP for the foreseeable future.

Comments

gimmick:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

It’s not going to disappear. As I outlined, it’s been a growing trend that started in 9/11 conspiracy theory and has morphed into every school shooting being a staged act. Into Jade Helm and FEMA conspiracies.

Trump didn’t invent it, he simply had a team that was able to fully exploit it and he was charismatic.

Now it’s a messenger system just like MRNA is a messenger system. It’s a pathway to deliver idiocy. No one voluntarily gives up a cult ever. Trump can die and maybe someone charismatic doesn’t take his place, but the misinformation pathway is in place. Q in many ways brought many idiotic segments under one umbrella. Anti-vax nuts, 5G nuts, what was new was it tapped into women through their groups and they were easily the nuttiest this last year.

I told Tyde to turn his site into a conspiracy site a decade ago. At the time it was about UFOs and this last years type of Q Anon stuff , it just wasn’t fully realized yet, at that point it was all Alex Jones and infowars, but you could see what was coming.

It’s simply become fully radicalized now. Whatever it’s called, it’s not going away.

Something in the middle emerges that is reality based and we leave the dwais and splits of the world with the twitter SJW people voting for the fringe insane and coalesce around someone sane or it’s game over.

Load Metric

We have an axis of stupid here. Dwai, split this, and you’re just clueless. You three along with desert turned this into a place where only morons post now. Desert has chilled, doesn’t matter, site is done after 9 years because of you 4 idiots.

This is why you don’t allow trash to move into your neighborhood. Makes everyone’s property go down.
    I think it was a day ago when Mickey had no clue what QAnon was and today he's an expert on all things Q.

Q worked the same way the Russians do. Just steal other peoples random conspiracy crap and repackage it. Q did it for popularity and grifting. Russians were/are just pragmatic with disinformation. They take something with traction and work with that. They had thousands of totally real patriotic American accounts pushing random BS. Those were the dormant accounts that were either bought or hacked. Most of them got axed by FB/Twitter some time ago.

And then there's the part how insular right-wing info space is. This is where sidetard comes into play. Willing tards spreading BS that have no clue where it originated or who was responsible of shotgunning it lto lowest common denominators. It does one or two leaps from the point of origin and every tard supposedly came up with it.

All that said Split does care about the welfare of this community and dwai at times is funny. If there are any redeeming factors for Mickey and Desertrunner i'm kinda drawing a blank here. Well that's not really true, Mickey likely has stories worth something. Desertrunner has potential for gay jokes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

I think it was a day ago when Mickey had no clue what QAnon was and today he's an expert on all things Q.

Q worked the same way the Russians do. Just steal other peoples random conspiracy crap and repackage it. Q did it for popularity and grifting. Russians were/are just pragmatic with disinformation. They take something with traction and work with that. They had thousands of totally real patriotic American accounts pushing random BS. Those were the dormant accounts that were either bought or hacked. Most of them got axed by FB/Twitter some time ago.

And then there's the part how insular right-wing info space is. This is where sidetard comes into play. Willing tards spreading BS that have no clue where it originated or who was responsible of shotgunning it lto lowest common denominators. It does one or two leaps from the point of origin and every tard supposedly came up with it.

All that said Split does care about the welfare of this community and dwai at times is funny. If there are any redeeming factors for Mickey and Desertrunner i'm kinda drawing a blank here. Well that's not really true, Mickey likely has stories worth something. Desertrunner has potential for gay jokes.
    She cares about it, but is the single biggest reason it’s where it’s at now. Srsly, plop, and their subsequent battles with druff, which then leads to tine gone, she’s the origin of all of that. She was the craziest during the pandemic.

There was a time a poll popped up and the question was would we rather have her or Kilgore. It was like 30-1 against her.

Anyone who cares about the site chills at that point and realizes she’s destroying it. She was too far gone and now she’s fucked it up beyond repair. She made threads begging tine to come back unaware how instrumental she was in destroying the site.

Dwai had a single goal to ruin the place. He made posts about it and came here hating tine. Go read anything from back when that little freak showed.
    He hated all the old posters. Now the little freak got his way and the site is just shit memes and Facebook posts brought here to whine about.

Mickey is just old and doesn’t have a clue about anything beyond how to eek out a machine. He would have been fine in other eras. Desert much the same. They simply had bad timing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

She cares about it, but is the single biggest reason it’s where it’s at now. Srsly, plop, and their subsequent battles with druff, which then leads to tine gone, she’s the origin of all of that. She was the craziest during the pandemic.

There was a time a poll popped up and the question was would we rather have her or Kilgore. It was like 30-1 against her.

Anyone who cares about the site chills at that point and realizes she’s destroying it. She was too far gone and now she’s fucked it up beyond repair. She made threads begging tine to come back unaware how instrumental she was in destroying the site.

Dwai had a single goal to ruin the place. He made posts about it and came here hating tine. Go read anything from back when that little freak showed.
    He hated all the old posters. Now the little freak got his way and the site is just shit memes and Facebook posts brought here to whine about.

Mickey is just old and doesn’t have a clue about anything beyond how to eek out a machine. He would have been fine in other eras. Desert much the same. They simply had bad timing.
    I'm gonna pass most of the blame to Druff and non-existing moderation/moderators. Also if he takes the position of Judge Druff, we really need action, not lets see how this plays out in the next 12 months.

In the Split vs KT war we both took the Split side, because we have principles. What happened with SS is on him. He randomly lashes out on people. For pragmatic reasons i could have lived with that, but i'm not gonna pretend that wasn't a thing.

Dwai. People just need to set him straight. And Druff either needs to be there or let that happen.

Above might have something to do with that i'm in neutral terms with both on this week.

I do actually believe both things are true. We can take Split and Dwai to a better place and they both have ability to create content. Our biggest problem is lack of active posters and lack of means to increase the number of new quality posters.

Load Metric
    Fairly sure KT isn't banned here. All she lost was the image she tried to cultivate. Most people here don't care. We'd prefer the real KT. You know assuming she wasn't looking to angle the community. TBH i don't even mind if she was. Still would have been more entertaining than the last two years here.

Thread Information