Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ATTENTION: All QAnon conspiratards - March 4th is only a very short time away. Godspeed on the big day!

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

march 9th 2021...all is welllllllll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Nope. Fuck you grandma. It’s a shame you can’t give that old shit away to the men bussed into your gym from the senior center, but that was no reason to destroy the site going insane, and I’ll keep calling you what you are. A dumbass white trash nutjob who ruined the site and everyone knows it.
    Too aggressive. Being here since 2007, these are the people that have been accused of ruining the site by many:

Delaware
    408 Mike
    Tyde
    Ken Hordell
    Son of Lockman
    Lew
    Muck Ficon
    Seth
    Kabuki
    Gamblebot's dupes
    Cleatus
    Six Toed Pete
    Michael
    Chico_and_the_Man
    Micon (fired from his own site)

There are many others that have been accused of ruining the site over the years beyond the last couple years. It ebbs, and it flows. The reason its more noticeable now is traffic on this site is at historic lows, just easier to see with lack of threads. Pull up a random thread from say 2013, they all had thousands of views, even the lame ones. Issue is poker is dried up, this is just a group of has beens killing the time. I hate to say it, but if Druff has a colon flare up again this site will close forever. There really is just not much here, and no fault of Druff, poker is just collapsed. Maybe in 2023 or so it will make a comeback when people no longer are afraid to touch an outside door knob.
    Slipping a couple of your own dupes in there, even I have to admit that's funny.

You forgot FPS Russia and that other poster who did nothing but post conspiracy theories. Of course that's about 1/3 of the forum now.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Trump's triumphant return has been postponed to March 20.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    "if you don't agree with me and cnn you're basically qanon insurrectionists" - bcr

rofl fucking drug addict drone
    That the vaccine is safe is far beyond me and CNN. Unless you consider Druff and the Abrowns of the world CNN drones, that it’s safe isn’t some liberal talking point.

Some anecdotal story from one lady at the gym, who is well enough to return to the gym and have some diarrhea issue and not yet returned as evidence of anything is absolute idiocy.

The reality is you and split are simply low IQ humans that are easily manipulated by people just slightly smarter than you are, but not smart by any real measure. You’re ruled by anecdote and superstition. You’re dumb. It’s not complicated. Everyone here who isn’t also dumb recognizes this, even if they happen to vote the same way as you.
    Still have to wear a mask, still have to socially distance, and can still get coronavirus, but wow, what an amazing vaccine. I'm sure Hank Aaron thought so!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was going to split (no pun intended) this thread, as it's about two different things now -- QAnon and the supposed decline of PFA. However, it's all become mishmashed together, so I will just leave it as-is. (I haven't deleted a single post in the thread, in case anyone is wondering.)

I don't want to get into rehashing old drama, so I'm not going to get into specifics. Suffice to say that anyone who was banned (or left voluntarily) was a far more complex situation than it appeared on the surface. None of it can be blamed (or mostly blamed) on one user or another.

Maybe in the future -- perhaps not even that far into the future -- things can be different, and some of these people can return (either on their own, or because I'll unban them, depending upon the circumstances). Timing is everything.

There are a few people I don't ever want back, but none of those people were involved in any of the recent drama.

Regarding Kilgore, she actually is banned. I won't bother to get into why, other than the fact that it occurred years ago, and was an offshoot of her anger at me about the splitthis thing. I realize that a lot of you want her to return. I am open to considering that. She knows where to contact me.

Comments

dwai: thanks for running the site

Load Metric
    "if you don't agree with me and cnn you're basically qanon insurrectionists" - bcr

That the vaccine is safe is far beyond me and CNN. Unless you consider Druff and the Abrowns of the world CNN drones, that it’s safe isn’t some liberal talking point.

Some anecdotal story from one lady at the gym, who is well enough to return to the gym and have some diarrhea issue and not yet returned as evidence of anything is absolute idiocy.

The reality is you and split are simply low IQ humans that are easily manipulated by people just slightly smarter than you are, but not smart by any real measure. You’re ruled by anecdote and superstition. You’re dumb. It’s not complicated. Everyone here who isn’t also dumb recognizes this, even if they happen to vote the same way as you.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210310-181007_Gallery.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  231.7 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Forgot inspector gadget

Load Metric

Name:  Screenshot_20210310-181007_Gallery.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  231.7 KB

Lollllllllll
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric

Kind of an ironic post if you think about it! Lol!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Kind of an ironic post if you think about it! Lol!
    We don't have enough time to wait for you to think about it.

Load Metric
    75 y/o got vaccine, found dead sitting in his chair at home one hour after receiving vaccine. Funny how other medical conditions cannot be blamed for covid deaths and vaccines can’t be blamed for serious reactions and deaths. It’s all about the benjamins.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    75 y/o got vaccine, found dead sitting in his chair at home one hour after receiving vaccine. Funny how other medical conditions cannot be blamed for covid deaths and vaccines can’t be blamed for serious reactions and deaths. It’s all about the benjamins.
    Hoe, hoe hoe

Name:  C0BA0ABC-5EC8-47DC-98D0-CB9067D9AB13.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  313.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Trump's triumphant return has been postponed to March 20.
    Yep. That's the latest word from Blue Anon.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Wow, that anecdotal evidence totally erases all the actual science done on the subject. Thanks.

Comments

Gordman: This

Platinum
    Load Metric
    BUMP

I guess I had to bump this thread since the goal posts really WERE moved, just like I and others had predicted.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Omg omg omg a random elderly man died. Quick someone check split and make sure he's ok.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Omg omg omg a random elderly man died. Quick someone check split and make sure he's ok.

Its unfortunately pretty much like split is trying to play some kind of a fucked up retarded parody of a real actual healthcare worker that actually knows what the hell they are doing.

Comments

splitthis: Dumb

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Holy shit just saw a mypillow ad on Morning Joe. It's proof positive that the Storm is almost here.

Thread Information