Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: All QAnon conspiratards - March 4th is only a very short time away. Godspeed on the big day!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Good luck on your huge monumental day that you predicted where Trump ultimately takes back the White House from the current president and resumes his presidency!

Congratulations!
    Could someone explain to me what Qanon is.? I've seen the name in liberal media but that's about it. Who are they? What the fuck do they do? It seems like the only people that know anything about them are libtards. Are they some kind of lefty extremist outfit?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    I didn't read this thread, just the title, so forgive me if this has been addressed, but the whole Qtard thing has been greatly, greatly exaggerated. Does anyone actually know a single person personally that bought into or continues to buy into the schizo bullshit? There obviously are some people who do, but they are brainwashed enough that they stand out from the crowd as super vocal morons. This has been promoted by the left and their propaganda arm (media) to discredit the entirety of conservatism and to push centrist further left.

The idea that whatever ____ % number believed in this nonsense that is proclaimed by team kidsniffer media and their talking point parrots is absurd. The only thing I've seen among people I actually know is them making fun of it.

Comments

dwai:
    Last edited by VaughnP; 03-05-2021 at 05:57 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    I didn't read this thread, just the title, so forgive me if this has been addressed, but the whole Qtard thing has been greatly, greatly exaggerated. Does anyone actually know a single person personally that bought into or continues to buy into the schizo bullshit? There obviously are some people who do, but they are brainwashed enough that they stand out from the crowd as super vocal morons. This has been promoted by the left and their propaganda arm (media) to discredit the entirety of conservatism and to push centrist further left.

The idea that whatever ____ % number believed in this nonsense that is proclaimed by team kidsniffer media and their talking point parrots is absurd. The only thing I've seen among people I actually know is them making fun of it.

it's all pfa libtards who spout this bullshit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL is Team Retard's play just to deny it exists?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric

Just like Antifa was behind the Jan 6th Capitol riots, right? In 20 years you'll be begging forum mods and owners to scrape your comments off the web akin to a 65 year old white man from Mississippi in the 1970s who wrote angry letters to newspapers in the 1950s.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

Just like Antifa was behind the Jan 6th Capitol riots, right? In 20 years you'll be begging forum mods and owners to scrape your comments off the web akin to a 65 year old white man from Mississippi in the 1970s who wrote angry letters to newspapers in the 1950s.
    you fuck children, Bart Hanson the pedophile

Platinum
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

In after V1 whatever, Dwai, a side of douche, and before Proud boy maga

Load Metric
    Everyone feel free to use team retard to refer to team kidsniffer in the future. Some short fat guy incorrectly attributed the creation of that phrase to Barry, when it was actually myself that originally used this to refer to Team Granny's Dime etc. in the Boris chats and poker chats for the Chimp Pack Championships, which I also named. Who all was on team 900ft Shaqtus which I also named? Barry was active there and I think may have even been in the tournaments, same with dish who later adopted it and I'm pretty sure used it to refer to libtards first.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

No, just that anyone who insists that 100 million American conservatives are all qtards has allowed themselves to become a human talking point and marketing tool. They do exist as I said, but they're rare. You only hear from them because like the whiny millennial liberal, they tend to be the loudest monkeys in the crowd.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Everyone feel free to use team retard to refer to team kidsniffer in the future. Some short fat guy incorrectly attributed the creation of that phrase to Barry, when it was actually myself that originally used this to refer to Team Granny's Dime etc. in the Boris chats and poker chats for the Chimp Pack Championships, which I also named. Who all was on team 900ft Shaqtus which I also named? Barry was active there and I think may have even been in the tournaments, same with dish who later adopted it and I'm pretty sure used it to refer to libtards first.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    LOL at people still using DWAI's stupid TDS thing.

The guy almost stole the election, (an election that he lost bad, by a landslide)
    So TDS at us? So we should have given him some more rope is what you are saying?

LOL The TDS argument is over, we won.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOL at people still using DWAI's stupid TDS thing.

The guy almost stole the election, (an election that he lost bad, by a landslide)
    So TDS at us? So we should have given him some more rope is what you are saying?

LOL The TDS argument is over, we won.

Load Metric
    lol JimmyG so stupid, says Trump tried to steal the election in the same breath we're supposed to believe this was the most secure election ever. which is it libtard?

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 149
Size:  621.7 KB

lol JimmyG so stupid, says Trump tried to steal the election in the same breath we're supposed to believe this was the most secure election ever. which is it libtard?

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 149
Size:  621.7 KB
    You haven't posted Druff's in a long time well overdue.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

No, just that anyone who insists that 100 million American conservatives are all qtards has allowed themselves to become a human talking point and marketing tool. They do exist as I said, but they're rare. You only hear from them because like the whiny millennial liberal, they tend to be the loudest monkeys in the crowd.
    You were the funniest poster here on election night crying about why we couldn’t just fix the election and give you the win because your buddy was crying and mentally unbalanced with an AR-15. Fuck him.

Yeah 100 million is an exaggeration. 70% of republicans that voted believe the election was stolen. Somewhere between 30% of all republican voters believe all the q anon nonsense. I believe the number was 58% believe some or most of it. That was done by notorious leftie Forbes and a hundred other polls they all show the same. That’s a huge fucking cult. Bury your head in the sand further. Hopefully your ex-military buddy is in a mental hospital where he belongs after having his brain bent by right wing nonsense.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You were the funniest poster here on election night crying about why we couldn’t just fix the election and give you the win because your buddy was crying and mentally unbalanced with an AR-15. Fuck him.

Yeah 100 million is an exaggeration. 70% of republicans that voted believe the election was stolen. Somewhere between 30% of all republican voters believe all the q anon nonsense. I believe the number was 58% believe some or most of it. That was done by notorious leftie Forbes and a hundred other polls they all show the same. That’s a huge fucking cult. Bury your head in the sand further. Hopefully your ex-military buddy is in a mental hospital where he belongs after having his brain bent by right wing nonsense.
    The election was stolen fair and square! https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Pre Trump Q - Conspiracy theories to attract and manipulate Trump tards

Post Trump Q - Conspiracy theories about Q to attract and manipulate Trump derangement tards

Going to be a long 4 years.

There is no threat, there never was a threat. Jan 6th was 99% constitutionally protected speech, and "mostly peaceful"

Surprisingly.

After 12 months of lockdowns / shutdowns / school closures / race riots / destruction of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness by Democratic authoritarian governors and their complicit health departments, nobody in this country seems to give a fuck that our way of life was destroyed for a 99.98% survivable virus that kills people at an average age of 79+ years old.

What a scam!

Locked down in houses, schools shut, businesses crushed, oh, but Q!!!!!111 is the real threat.

PFA leftards still buy EVERYTHING the media / government / Fauci is telling them. Must be the worst poker players ever. Probably would have cosigned UIGEA if the media / Dems told them to. NPCs to the core. Driving around alone in the car wearing their mask. Need to find new identities now that Trump is gone, and covid is going away.

What will the media tell them to think next?
    Like everything you write, complete gibberish. UGIEA was a product of the right. The best poker players in the world skew left, as do most of the intelligent populace.

After a year you’re still unable to form a coherent paragraph about the globalists and how exactly they implemented the “great reset.” Just control and a bunch of gibberish and never an explanation why the powers that be, who’ve never gotten wealthier off the labor of peons than present, would want those peons sitting home collecting money rather than making them money per normal.

Thread Information