Thread: ATTENTION: All QAnon conspiratards - March 4th is only a very short time away. Godspeed on the big day!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

ATTENTION: All QAnon conspiratards - March 4th is only a very short time away. Godspeed on the big day!

Good luck on your huge monumental day that you predicted where Trump ultimately takes back the White House from the current president and resumes his presidency!

Congratulations!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I'm really looking forward to having Trump as president again tomorrow.

Load Metric
    DUPLICATE THREAD NOT NEEDED

Just kidding, there can never be enough threads making fun of how stupid and gullible these fools are.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Yea cat in the hat and all but let's not forget that the GOP has actually elected people who propagate this lunacy.

I mean, this is a platform of their party, never forget that nothing about calling them 'team retard' is hyperbole.

An absolute disgrace.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Yea cat in the hat and all but let's not forget that the GOP has actually elected people who propagate this lunacy.

I mean, this is a platform of their party, never forget that nothing about calling them 'team retard' is hyperbole.

An absolute disgrace.
    Oh boy we better never forget guys! Oh my how scary somebody got elected who believes in a weird online sub culture! Really scary, I am shaking in my boots!

Weak nerd! Who cares!!!! I’ve never once seen anything written but this Q FELLOW but I would rather believe in that over whatever soy cocktail you are drinking pal, let me tell you that! You seem feeble and incapable of surviving in a competitive environment! All worked up over some conspiracy theory. Me? I didn’t even know this riot at the capital happened until a day later! Was too busy stacking cash, cutting deals and making the ladies squeal! Never read the news it’s all fake.

Q is fake, so is all the hoopla made to scare you about “Q” followers. It’s all made up and fake. Caring about either side only stands to hurt you pal, you can take that to the bank

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Good luck on your huge monumental day that you predicted where Trump ultimately takes back the White House from the current president and resumes his presidency!

Congratulations!
    Could someone explain to me what Qanon is.? I've seen the name in liberal media but that's about it. Who are they? What the fuck do they do? It seems like the only people that know anything about them are libtards. Are they some kind of lefty extremist outfit?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information