Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY DON'T BLACKS HELP THEIR OWN PEOPLE

Load Metric

WHY DON'T BLACKS HELP THEIR OWN PEOPLE

there seems to be no sense of charity in the black community besides Oprah, Lew Rawls, Bill Cosby, Ray Charles and a few others.

when black athletes sign a big sports contract or make it big in the entertainment world they help their mother's but don't give charity to their fellow county men, check out the fighting in the Jackson family.
    Even Obama's half brother is ashamed of the Obama name.

"OBAMA'S IMPOVERISHED BROTHER 'ASHAMED' OF NAME
    by: Benny Johnson Friday, August 24, 2012

In an exclusive interview with the Blaze, author Dinesh D’souza ("Obama’s America: Unmaking The American Dream”) spoke about the shame felt by the president’s impoverished relatives and how hypocritical the tense situation is for the left.

D‘souza made national attention this summer for bringing the plight of the president’s brother to light. George Obama lives in a tiny shack in a Nairobi slum and gets by on just a few dollars a month. ... D’souza juxtaposes the abject poverty and condition of a number of Obama’s direct relatives, including his aunt that sells coal on the street in Kenya, with Obama’s life. And it’s humiliating.

In fact, George “does not even use the name Obama,” the author alarmingly notes. George said to him, “I’m ashamed, because the moment people find out my name they want to know ‘Well aren’t you related to Barrack Obama? How come you are living in the slum?’ And of course there is no answer.”

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/president-s-impoverished-brother-is-ashamed-of-his-name#ixzz24m1syUkk"

what's up with this
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Pretty sure that it's not just a black thing.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Atheletes do more for the inner city than any other type of person I can think of.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    there seems to be no sense of charity in the black community besides Oprah, Lew Rawls, Bill Cosby, Ray Charles and a few others.

The one and only Rollo Tomasi ladies and gentleman.

Load Metric
    Rollo, your ignorance is showing again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Atheletes do more for the inner city than any other type of person I can think of.
    examples ? i know many athletes donate their time but how about some cash

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Obama has been giving > 2% of his income and Romney gives 10% of his income to charity, most Christians are very charitable please correct me if i am wrong i will apologize CD
    Obama proposed a tax plan to get rid of charitable deductions on personal income tax so the government could spend it and that would put many charities out of business

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Why are the titles of all 14 threads you start every day in caps?

Load Metric

Obama has been giving > 2% of his income and Romney gives 10% of his income to charity, most Christians are very charitable please correct me if i am wrong i will apologize CD
    Obama proposed a tax plan to get rid of charitable deductions on personal income tax so the government could spend it and that would put many charities out of business
    There is no public record of Steve Jobs being charitable with his money.

Forgivable I guess if you are basically paying to keep your self alive.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

There is no public record of Steve Jobs being charitable with his money.

Forgivable I guess if you are basically paying to keep your self alive.
    here is an interesting read:

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/08/...public-giving/

bottom line is $ 8.6 billion couldn't lengthen his stay here on earth,
    life is precious

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Why are the titles of all 14 threads you start every day in caps?
    you posted in this one

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...our-home-Wi-Fi

didn't you like the beer can trick ?

Which one is he?

Load Metric

seriously - what an ignorant, racist, low-IQ goon.

Makes me feel better that I make my living off fish like him at the poker table. Can anyone imagine Rollo playing poker? Would be seriously lol

Load Metric

You;re fucking ignorant because you name a few people who've probably given in the range of hundreds of millions of dollars, and then say "well, that's it for that race. I can't think of any others." Well, if you really gave a fuck you could do a simple google search. MAgic Johnson, Lebron James, the williams sisters, fuckin Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods, David Robinson for huge money, people like Roberto Clemente (Puerto Rican black count for ya? or foreigners like Mutombo or Manute Bol?), Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Warrick Dunne, all those are people who have, by donations to other charities, or through their own foundations, given millions and millions of dollars, sometimes 2-3 mil at a time, sometimes15 mil a pop. First few results in my search got me those obvious ones. You don't know things and then you assume they just must not be there, or you just don't even think before you write, or even worse, you DO think, and still don't see why it's hard to even argue with you when you start off with statements like that.

Like race could possibly be the only explanation for what Barack Obama gives or does. Hasty generalization, if you want a name for what you're doing.

When you write blatantly ignorant shit, consider it a fucking courtesy when someone calls you out on it, because you should really be aware of how fucked up some of your statements really are.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 08-27-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All of the infighting here aside, if Obama's half-brother is really living in the slums of Kenya, that's pretty bad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    All of the infighting here aside, if Obama's half-brother is really living in the slums of Kenya, that's pretty bad.
    Obama's dad basically abandoned him and his mom when he was very young. I believe they wrote some letters back and forth before the dad died, but never saw each other. Those family members are complete strangers to him. Do you send money to all of your broke second cousins just because you share a few genes with them?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You;re fucking ignorant because you name a few people who've probably given in the range of hundreds of millions of dollars, and then say "well, that's it for that race. I can't think of any others." Well, if you really gave a fuck you could do a simple google search. MAgic Johnson, Lebron James, the williams sisters, fuckin Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods, David Robinson for huge money, people like Roberto Clemente (Puerto Rican black count for ya? or foreigners like Mutombo or Manute Bol?), Vince Carter, Paul Pierce, Warrick Dunne, all those are people who have, by donations to other charities, or through their own foundations, given millions and millions of dollars, sometimes 2-3 mil at a time, sometimes15 mil a pop. First few results in my search got me those obvious ones. You don't know things and then you assume they just must not be there, or you just don't even think before you write, or even worse, you DO think, and still don't see why it's hard to even argue with you when you start off with statements like that.

Like race could possibly be the only explanation for what Barack Obama gives or does. Hasty generalization, if you want a name for what you're doing.

When you write blatantly ignorant shit, consider it a fucking courtesy when someone calls you out on it, because you should really be aware of how fucked up some of your statements really are.

Tiger Woods Won't Help Half-Siblings?
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...0#.UDwspmOe4eY

Tiger Woods' half-siblings say their calls for help from the golf superstar have fallen on deaf ears.

Woods' older half-sibling Kevin Woods has been battling multiple sclerosis and is now confined to a wheelchair. He needs a caretaker and is in danger of losing his San Jose home. Kevin's brother Earl Woods Jr. told ESPN's Rick Reilly that calls to their famous sibling have gone unreturned.

"I leave messages. I leave updates on Kevin, but for whatever reason I don't get a response. … Kevin loves Tiger. A call from Tiger would really pump Kevin up. When he doesn't call, it just makes him feel worse," Earl Woods Jr. said.

Woods' rep did not immediately respond to ABCNews.com's request for comment.

Earl Woods Jr., Kevin Woods, and their sister Royce, share the same father, Earl Woods, as Tiger. They are the offspring of Earl Woods' first marriage to Barbara Gary.

The Woods siblings remained close with their half-brother until he turned "about 15 or 16," and his star started to rise, Earl Woods Jr. said. Since their father's death in 2006, the half-siblings have been unable to contact Woods at all. No one seems to know the reason for the rift.

Now Kevin Woods needs his famous brother's help, Earl Woods Jr. says.

"Nobody's asking for money here, but [a caregiver] really would be nice for Kevin. It would make Kevin comfortable. He wouldn't have to leave his house. … But we'd at least like to be able to find out how Tiger is, to find out if he's OK, and to let him know if we're OK," Earl Woods Jr. told Reilly.

Barbara Gary Woods, Earl Woods' first wife, told Reilly, "I'm very disappointed in Tiger. Before he got all famous, they were in touch a lot."

Earl Woods Jr. was more vehement.

"I'd like to [slap] Tiger, wake him up. I'd like to say, 'Don't come knocking on the door when you need a bone-marrow transplant.' To see this is the response we get? Maybe when you see the world like he does, you don't see what other people are going through. But, seriously? You've got problems with your knee? That's nothing compared to what Kevin is going through. Nothing," he said.

Load Metric
    Posted on Aug 24th 2012 12:55PM by The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) - While family members squabble in public over Michael Jackson's money, the man who holds the purse strings of the estate is a calm center of the storm.

As co-executor of Jackson's will, John Branca chooses to ignore the erupting dramas and personal attacks and keeps his eye on the future, which he says belongs to Jackson's mother and children and to the pop star's musical legacy.

He and co-executor John McClain have been successfully pursuing projects to pay off a mountain of debt left by the superstar, to assure the financial future of his three children and to guarantee that Jackson's music will live forever..

"When Michael Jackson died, he was near bankruptcy," said Branca, suggesting the future for his three young children was uncertain. "Now we know the kids will be OK."

Branca sat down recently with The Associated Press to discuss the current state of the Jackson estate and projects to preserve Jackson's image as the King of Pop. But he resolutely refused to address the elephant in the room -- recent attacks on him and McClain by some Jackson siblings who were left out of their brother's will.

They sent a lengthy letter that became public accusing the executors of deceit and manipulation of their mother and claiming that Jackson's will was a fraud. They have not taken any court action and legal experts say the time to challenge the will, which disinherited them, is long past.

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Without trying to make this into a racial thing here, one thing that sticks out is that historically, black people in America have epitomized the crabs in a bucket analogy. You ever see a bunch of crabs in a bucket? No? Well here is how it goes for a crab in a bucket with a bunch of other crabs: the first crab tries to climb out of that motherfucking bucket but fails, because every time, the other crabs pull him back down. Now imagine a whole race of people doing this.

Are all black people like that? No, that would be silly and ignorant thinking....but a lot of the ghetto types are. Look at smart kids in ghetto ass schools, they get fucked with mercilessly, called Uncle Toms, sellouts, put down, bullied as being the white man's bitch and so on.

So imagine you are a successful black guy from the hood. All these faggots were trying to drag you down for years yet somehow you made it out and made something of yourself and now, you're supposed to help these bitchass niggas that were talking shit and beating your ass for years because you didn't want to end up on the block? Fuck that noise. They never gave a fuck about you then so why should you give a fuck about them now?

Shit might be different now but for the most part people in shitty situations would rather drag everyone else around them down than try to work up and out of it. Murica.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

This is bullshit because most of his donations are to the Mormon Church. This isn't what most people would consider a charity. The Mormon's spent millions fighting Prop 8/gay marriage. This isn't equal to trying to feed hungry people.

Most of his other charity contributions went to donating stocks to the Romney controlled Tyler Foundation. This is another tax dodge.

"From a tax perspective, it makes sense for the Romneys to use shares of stock to make charitable donations, Mayer said. If someone donates shares that have increased in value, they can deduct the contribution while avoiding the 15 percent capital gains tax they would have to pay otherwise."

Where did they Tyler foundation donate their money?

"The Tyler Foundation made $647,500 in donations during 2010...It also donated $145,000 to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, $100,000 to the George W. Bush presidential library and $10,000 to the Harvard Business School, of which Romney is an alumnus." Why donate in this way to the Mormons? Double tax dodge.

I don't fault Romney for trying to game the system, but don't call it "Charity."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Tiger Woods Won't Help Half-Siblings?
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...0#.UDwspmOe4eY

Tiger Woods' half-siblings say their calls for help from the golf superstar have fallen on deaf ears.

Woods' older half-sibling Kevin Woods has been battling multiple sclerosis and is now confined to a wheelchair. He needs a caretaker and is in danger of losing his San Jose home. Kevin's brother Earl Woods Jr. told ESPN's Rick Reilly that calls to their famous sibling have gone unreturned.

"I leave messages. I leave updates on Kevin, but for whatever reason I don't get a response. … Kevin loves Tiger. A call from Tiger would really pump Kevin up. When he doesn't call, it just makes him feel worse," Earl Woods Jr. said.

Woods' rep did not immediately respond to ABCNews.com's request for comment.

Earl Woods Jr., Kevin Woods, and their sister Royce, share the same father, Earl Woods, as Tiger. They are the offspring of Earl Woods' first marriage to Barbara Gary.

The Woods siblings remained close with their half-brother until he turned "about 15 or 16," and his star started to rise, Earl Woods Jr. said. Since their father's death in 2006, the half-siblings have been unable to contact Woods at all. No one seems to know the reason for the rift.

Now Kevin Woods needs his famous brother's help, Earl Woods Jr. says.

"Nobody's asking for money here, but [a caregiver] really would be nice for Kevin. It would make Kevin comfortable. He wouldn't have to leave his house. … But we'd at least like to be able to find out how Tiger is, to find out if he's OK, and to let him know if we're OK," Earl Woods Jr. told Reilly.

Barbara Gary Woods, Earl Woods' first wife, told Reilly, "I'm very disappointed in Tiger. Before he got all famous, they were in touch a lot."

Earl Woods Jr. was more vehement.

"I'd like to [slap] Tiger, wake him up. I'd like to say, 'Don't come knocking on the door when you need a bone-marrow transplant.' To see this is the response we get? Maybe when you see the world like he does, you don't see what other people are going through. But, seriously? You've got problems with your knee? That's nothing compared to what Kevin is going through. Nothing," he said.
    Rollo would read this article and chalk up Woods not helping his brother to him being half black. Rollo, fucking awful thread, man.

Thread Information