Thread: Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo instructs employee to EAT THE SAUSAGE!

Load Metric

Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo instructs employee to EAT THE SAUSAGE!

This is cringeworthy, in front of his own daughter! IMPEACH!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've wanted to jump on the "Cuomo is an awful sexual harasser" train, because I really dislike the guy, but nothing I've seen so far is particularly damning.

I'm not saying he's 100% innocent, but this looks more like an older Italian guy who is just overly touchy and says things that are moderately inappropriate by today's standards. I don't find any of this super scandalous. I mean, we have a sitting President who has a decades-long history of sniffing the hair of women and little girls.

He should still go down, though, but for the nursing home scandal and subsequent coverup. The further threatening of NY politicians who were critical of him is another reason he should go down.

But this? So far I haven't seen much that is scandal-worthy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've wanted to jump on the "Cuomo is an awful sexual harasser" train, because I really dislike the guy, but nothing I've seen so far is particularly damning.

I'm not saying he's 100% innocent, but this looks more like an older Italian guy who is just overly touchy and says things that are moderately inappropriate by today's standards. I don't find any of this super scandalous. I mean, we have a sitting President who has a decades-long history of sniffing the hair of women and little girls.

He should still go down, though, but for the nursing home scandal and subsequent coverup. The further threatening of NY politicians who were critical of him is another reason he should go down.

You also voted for a serial rapist cuck faggot lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You also voted for a serial rapist cuck faggot lol[

Do you for a fact know he voted for Bill Clinton?

Comments

Reno: lol

Load Metric

He needs the exact same treatment Kavanaugh had. Woman is always telling the truth, you are guilty you must prove your way out of it. I am personally offended by his behavior and he needs to be held accountable in a court of law.

Load Metric
    He will eventually eat those words........
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    He will eventually eat those words........
    You know you love eating the whole sausage.

Comments

splitthis: I gave up fatty foods

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Thread Information