Thread: LOL Pujols

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LOL Pujols

After his wife claimed on Instagram that this is his last season, he left the door open to return.

Yeah, right. He's been shit for the past 4 years, and the rumors are that he's 44, not 41. This spawned from a comment he made in April 2018, talking about how getting a hit off of Octavio Dotel "28 years ago, at age 12, almost 13". Pujols was supposedly born in January 1980. The "28 years ago" he was referring to was likely late 1989 or early 1990, which would have made him born in January 1977, not January 1980.

Also note that Dotel was born in November 1973, and almost surely wouldn't have been pitching against a 10-year-old back when he was 16, even in the Dominican.

This would explain Pujols falling off a good deal in 2012 right after signing with the Angels, because he'd have been 35, not 32. And it would explain why he's been shit since 2017, when he would have turned 40, not 37.

That would also make him 44 now, meaning he's highly unlikely to return to baseball in 2022, especially after promising his wife otherwise.

https://www.mlb.com/news/albert-pujo...tirement-plans

Angles are so bad at long term free agent contracts.

Load Metric
    Every October, Mike Trout becomes the nations highest-paid weatherman.

Load Metric
    The strange part is everyone knew this from the start. He dropped down in the draft because no scouts believed he was the age reported.

Dan Lebetard dated a woman who worked for the Marlins for years. He point blank said she knows him to be older then he claimed. The club had proof when they tried to sign him and looked at the end of the deal as lost money anyway. When I searched it, it was in 2011, but strangely, they had Marlins former GM on Thursday and he was talking about it and said no executive in the league think he’s claimed age. Lebatard acted like it was news, even though he had reported same thing on his show a decade earlier, and it was known long before that. He recently married different girl so maybe he didn’t want to talk about his saying it years ago.

I used to say it to willie back on DD when he played for Cardinals, so it was known then. I’ve always been kind of shocked there wasn’t some breach of contract suit given the $, but probably hard to prove and a bad look in a league full of Dominican guys.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The strange part is everyone knew this from the start. He dropped down in the draft because no scouts believed he was the age reported.

Dan Lebetard dated a woman who worked for the Marlins for years. He point blank said she knows him to be older then he claimed. The club had proof when they tried to sign him and looked at the end of the deal as lost money anyway. When I searched it, it was in 2011, but strangely, they had Marlins former GM on Thursday and he was talking about it and said no executive in the league think he’s claimed age. Lebatard acted like it was news, even though he had reported same thing on his show a decade earlier, and it was known long before that. He recently married different girl so maybe he didn’t want to talk about his saying it years ago.

I used to say it to willie back on DD when he played for Cardinals, so it was known then. I’ve always been kind of shocked there wasn’t some breach of contract suit given the $, but probably hard to prove and a bad look in a league full of Dominican guys.
    "....but not impossible to prove" - Fausto Carmona

Comments

BCR: Fausto is with the Indians team name now. RIP

Load Metric
    Pujols netted me my first three-figure gambling win in 8th grade.

ESPN had some daily baseball challenge where you could.switch up lineup daily, think it began in 2001. I locked Pujols in for nothing and he carried my team all year.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Pujols netted me my first three-figure gambling win in 8th grade.

ESPN had some daily baseball challenge where you could.switch up lineup daily, think it began in 2001. I locked Pujols in for nothing and he carried my team all year.
    Portrait of a Degenerate as a Young Man.

And that’s how they get you...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

me and druff talked about this the other day, pujols is clearly older than he claims and because of that has probably tainted his legacy a bit by playing at such an old age and lowering his career averages

he's still no doubt a first ballot HOF'er, but a lot of people don't remember or weren't old enough to remember when he was the best player in baseball

https://twitter.com/KMOXSports/status/1365818133949333506
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    He could be 60 and it wouldn't surprise me.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    He could be 60 and it wouldn't surprise me.
    Domini-cant tell what age he is

Thread Information