Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 2/27/2021 - 9:30pm start time - ** $52 CASH FREEROLL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio Thread for 2/27/2021 - 9:30pm start time - ** $52 CASH FREEROLL

Show begins at approximately 9:30pm PST, on Saturday, February 27, 2021.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (605) 313-0736 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data. There's an alternate number at (641) 741-1095.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have Adobe Flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $52 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 2/27/21 at 9:45pm PST
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $26, 2nd: $16, 3rd: $10. I will send this to you by Zelle, Cash App, bank transfer, bitcoin, or "other" methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize!

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    Winona86 $20
    MrWallace $16
    Reno $16

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for today:

- Justin Bonomo, Owais Ahmed latest victims in Venmo hackings targeting big name poker pros

- Mike Postle defamation case update

- A guy won $60k at MGM National Harbor, showed off, and then a girl set him up for robbery in his room

- NBA Top Shot craze brings opportunity for virtually guaranteed profit, if done right

- Full Tilt Poker brand finally shut down for good

- Norman Chad suffering long-term COVID damage from August illness, can't do WSOP commentating

- apestyles was banned from GGPoker in late 2020, now is pressuring them to bring him back

- 1990s WSOP double bracelet winner charged with sending white powder to scare NY gaming officials

- Charming "Pinball Museum" in Vegas almost killed by COVID, saved by over $200k in donations

- Vegas Golden Knights cuts controversial partnership with a tout service

- Allen Kessler calls out Prime Social Club in Houston for "weak" attempt to prevent COVID spread

- Coronavirus news:
    -- Johnson & Johnson vaccine approved, but what about its worse efficacy than the others?
    -- Some states moving to an age-based system for vaccine distribution after initially resisting it
    -- COVID-obsessed employee versus Trader Joes -- who is in the right?

- Jew Tip of the Week: Reducing or eliminating medical bills

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    You might wanna have a listen to the new DAT podcast. At around 36 mins, Terrance reveals the group chat where nobody knew about the challenge was actually that with Adam and Daniel, and some other tidbits.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You can have my ten bucks from 1/17. I try to ease the pain for those who can't see the forest for the money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    You might wanna have a listen to the new DAT podcast. At around 36 mins, Terrance reveals the group chat where nobody knew about the challenge was actually that with Adam and Daniel, and some other tidbits.
    I listened to it. I’ve been familiar with Terrence since early last decade. Always like his commentary. Think he’s super reasonable and chill guy. Seems like one of the legit nicest guys in poker. Fights MMA and yet isn’t some douche.

I still don’t believe his version. He seems genuinely hurt people don’t believe him. He should take it as a compliment. I hardly follow poker. I knew it was 9/bb. It’s a businessman v young kid. Who is a huge favorite in that spot has been known for 20 years. I just find it impossible to believe he didn’t know.

There’s basically nothing on that site for poker beyond random challenges. Why did he even open it?

I simply can’t believe a guy as smart as him didn’t know what was up. He said “I guess I am that stupid.“ Obviously I can’t jump in his head and know he knew, but it’s just very hard to believe it didn’t occur to him that the line made no sense. I would know instantly and I’m not half as sharp and not 1% engaged in that world to the degree he is.

No big deal. Sounds like they aren’t some great friends, more just casual friends. I don’t think less of him. Think Timex should have took the thousand and corrected it, but someone did say in that chat something about a handicap and he glossed over that. Of course there is a handicap.

Comments

JeffDime: Agree 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    I listened to it. I’ve been familiar with Terrence since early last decade. Always like his commentary. Think he’s super reasonable and chill guy. Seems like one of the legit nicest guys in poker. Fights MMA and yet isn’t some douche.

I still don’t believe his version. He seems genuinely hurt people don’t believe him. He should take it as a compliment. I hardly follow poker. I knew it was 9/bb. It’s a businessman v young kid. Who is a huge favorite in that spot has been known for 20 years. I just find it impossible to believe he didn’t know.

There’s basically nothing on that site for poker beyond random challenges. Why did he even open it?

I simply can’t believe a guy as smart as him didn’t know what was up. He said “I guess I am that stupid.“ Obviously I can’t jump in his head and know he knew, but it’s just very hard to believe it didn’t occur to him that the line made no sense. I would know instantly and I’m not half as sharp and not 1% engaged in that world to the degree he is.

No big deal. Sounds like they aren’t some great friends, more just casual friends. I don’t think less of him. Think Timex should have took the thousand and corrected it, but someone did say in that chat something about a handicap and he glossed over that. Of course there is a handicap.
    I watched the segment and agree with your take BCR. I think this all happened quickly to Terrence. I think it started as a little white lie and he ended up really backing himself into a corner. I think he doesn’t want to come clean at this point that he obviously knew it was an incorrect line, because he thinks it would make him look like a weasel or whatever.

At the same time Timex was a dick and just plain old unprofessional in dealing with the situation. He should of said,”Terrence I don’t believe for a second you weren’t aware of the handicap, but I will allow the bet to stand.” Instead, he just made himself look like a big d-bag.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Weekly donkament results. c-zero get c-first place this time.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=1045
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=31
    Late=10
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2021-02-27 21:45:08
    Place31=UNO (0)
    Place30=JeffDime (0)
    Place29=snowtracks (0)
    Place28=Dmndkutr (0)
    Place27=Cryptoninja (0)
    Place26=d1sposition (0)
    Place25=tradershky2 (0)
    Place24=anchordraw (0)
    Place23=MrWallace (0)
    Place22=IamGreek (0)
    Place21=JSTAT (0)
    Place20=Reno (0)
    Place19=Poyak99 (0)
    Place18=Jef (0)
    Place17=player123 (0)
    Place16=markdudley (0)
    Place15=BobbyOrr (0)
    Place14=Wiz (0)
    Place13=v12cl (0)
    Place12=Vetteguy94 (0)
    Place11=DiveBar_Dave (0)
    Place10=m-u-l-v-a (0)
    Place9=Gordman (0)
    Place8=shoeshinebox (0)
    Place7=Dicepops (0)
    Place6=Daniel72 (840)
    Place5=Macallan18 (960)
    Place4=bingo (1320)
    Place3=kushstrain2 (1800)
    Place2=Turdzilla (2760)
    Place1=c-zero (4320)
    Stop=2021-02-27 23:24:24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information