Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Top Shot

Load Metric
    My good fortune today, was like 876th or something in line...pack purchased and gyrating back and forth at me like a Columbian bar girl:

Name:  top-shot-pack.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  627.6 KB

I'll probably open it.

Comments

shoeshine box: MUST OPEN< go for the 100k!

Sheesfaced: Nice!

PuTTY: well done!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I'm not getting e-mail from them. Is there an option I have to enable?
    Yes there is but I’m having a hard time figuring out how to enable. I must’ve enabled it when signing up for my account.

Try to click on the shoe icon then “confirm your email address” and I think that might do it.

Definitely helpful to get emails from them about pack releases as I’m not always checking Twitter/internet to be in the know.

But they also don’t always announce them in advance even via email, but it seems they usually do.

Comments

shoeshine box: they have it..idk, but I got a email alert..

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah I'm not getting e-mail from them. Is there an option I have to enable?
    I get emails about the new drops. I think it was enabled when I signed up.

I don't see where to set the options when logged in. Gotta be there somewhere

Load Metric
    Thanks for the Green Rep guys...so I opened it.

Pretty happy! Got a LeBron and a Curry common! The Lebron had a lowest ask of $890 just before the market closed for the drop.

My All-star was the Rudy Gobert, I cannot see what he is likely to fetch. Gonna likely sell much/all when marketplace opens.

Name:  Untitled2.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  221.0 KB

Comments

shoeshine box: gd job! Druff I misspoke, You CAN get a email from them, I see I did. excuse me.

gimmick: gz

WillieMcFML: that's a fire pull

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Pretty happy! Got a LeBron and a Curry common! The Lebron had a lowest ask of $890 just before the market closed for the drop.

My All-star was the Rudy Gobert, I cannot see what he is likely to fetch. Gonna likely sell much/all when marketplace opens.

And Edwards, well done.

Load Metric

Load Metric

that's about as good of a pack as you could hope for, other than landing some really low serials, any of those?
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

that's about as good of a pack as you could hope for, other than landing some really low serials, any of those?
    I agree. Curiously, I actually hit above .500 on EVERY serial number, except one, which I find very weird. Might be explainable by new commons that are released these days just the higher #'s since there's not many of them left to release? Luckily, the anomaly is the LeBron common. I got low 3000's out of 15,000 total serial numbers...but in reality, that's not going to mean much I believe.

Thanks for bringing this Top Shot scheme to Druff's attention, Willie! (And Druff for covering it on his site/radio).

Comments

WillieMcFML: myself & thousands of others learned it from jonathan bales - he started the first boom from his blog

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Cool Cats pack drop @ 12pm today

$14.99

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuTTY View Post
    Cool Cats pack drop @ 12pm today

$14.99
    This one isn't anything to get excited about.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    From what I gathered on the top shots discord, the majority believe the All Star cards aren't much value because they are from a game that doesn't matter.

Getting a pack from any drop right now is some sort of money maker I believe.

But, I have only been able to get one pack so far. The thrill of the chase is starting to wear thin already.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    From what I gathered on the top shots discord, the majority believe the All Star cards aren't much value because they are from a game that doesn't matter.

Getting a pack from any drop right now is some sort of money maker I believe.

But, I have only been able to get one pack so far. The thrill of the chase is starting to wear thin already.
    There's a list of what's in the packs and this one doesn't have all that much. A really good one is probably worth $200.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I think the thrill of the chase is gone for me.

226k ahead of me for this Cool Cats drop. The random is garbage.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I think the thrill of the chase is gone for me.

226k ahead of me for this Cool Cats drop. The random is garbage.
    Yep. I’m 0-11 now and almost didn’t even bother trying today. It’s pretty deflating.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm in 20k ish, wish I got this number last time and had 56K this time.

Really not too excited about this one, last one was much better.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    When do you usually join the drop?

Today, I joined around 11:10am. I'm beginning to think joining too early is the downfall but I don't want to sit around and wait to join right before the drop starts. There has to be some reason some people get in the drops more than others, not just random.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I keep sleeping through these.

Load Metric
    Was late to the game, have been 100% shut out.

Sad.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    o.k. so I really have now wrapped my head around this entire NFT and here Top Shot viability here now long-run and what exactly is going on here or, trying to be had happen....

I didn't realize long-run what this entire viability could be in all of this, or how it could be worth more down the road ever. But I get it now, I had that Aha moment I think. So these moments or digital moments we can call them, are trying to be put out here as the future 'Baseball Cards' in a sense. The idea is that our little ones and Society as a whole will become so 'Digital' that instead of the cardboard piece of paper there mom's and Dad's had the future kids will be consuming these Professional moments Digitally now. So this is actually the Total beginning, of the creating of an entirely future movement in a way, and then they factored in cryptocurrency of course. Digital money because they assume these future generation kids wont be using Fiat of course or paper like us. They will be using Digital money, and theoretically like buying Digital Pro sports moments then.

WOW im actually floored at the moment, this an entire creation of a movement here and how our future children will consume Professional Sports in the future this is so big I now get the entire movement and what they are doing with this all now. Hopefully someone else who didn't get it entirely hopefully gets it more wholly now too. It's actually if long-run it works out as they would like it too, this would be fascinating actually. And then, of course these Digital Pro NBA and sports moments become insanely important and Valuable then. Massive upward possibilities and Value with this here, im dumbfounded flabbergasted, just wowed at the moment......

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mets-pi...185047012.html

"Not every NFT on Top Shot is prohibitively expensive. If the trend holds, a generation of digital natives could come to regard sports NFTs as every bit as tangible as trading cards or posters feel to their parents."

Silver
    Load Metric
    Wait Garrett so you mean earlier in this thread when you said “This is 100% built off the hype and will be a pile worth shit in time. Im 100% sure of this” you were uniformed and ignorant on the subject? Color me shocked.

Maybe stick to topics where you have some subject matter expertise like laying flooring, living in Fla, Alex Rocha, DFS, and sports betting (but only if wagering on a team to beat the Padres).

Comments

garrett: Honestly i think your a nice guy and im just having fun woth all this here, please lol and let it roll off of course =)..

Thread Information