Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
Wait Garrett so you mean earlier in this thread when you said “This is 100% built off the hype and will be a pile worth shit in time. Im 100% sure of this” you were uniformed and ignorant on the subject? Color me shocked.

Maybe stick to topics where you have some subject matter expertise like laying flooring, living in Fla, Alex Rocha, DFS, and sports betting (but only if wagering on a team to beat the Padres).
I said I understand it completely now and the logic behind, I said I see the logic etc...

And I said IF this works sheesdonkey, IF and that is a big if too, this theorhetical next generation of kids are primarily all digital. You see sheesface there is TONS of ifs to see if long term this whole thing and Top Shot has any REAL Viability still...

IF it works as clearly its designed to work but thats probably decades down the road and peanuts yo me. So i get it now, but it has so many ifs to actually work.

And my honest opinion a decade out from now their will be so much better then this and other substitutes that. Alone will floor this Market. So yeah long-run theory better things to focus your time and money on imo for similar or better upward mobility possibility.

LoL sheesface your lightwork to me boy, please...