Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I just read an article about the site that makes it sound like a 8th tier offshore poker site. Apparently withdrawals are quite difficult to get through, and even if you do, who knows when you get your money. It also mentioned the frequency of the site and its market being down.
I've heard this, too. It's kinda been glossed over.

"You have to wait awhile for withdrawals, BUT...."

It's like what I say when people ask what my favorite two things about Bovada are. "Fast withdrawals and fast withdrawals."

Doesn't sound like they're busto, but it does sound like they weren't prepared for this influx, and they won't be for quite some time.
They have an unlimited bankroll and the fact that everyone thinks the idea is retarded is why they will be bigger than facebook one day. Who needs facebook we have myspace. Who needs google we have yahoo. Who needs BTC we have USD. Who needs uber we have taxis. Who needs Amazon we have barnes and noble. Who needs ebay we have flea markets. Who needs Dapper Labs we have Upper Deck.

You can ship the billions straight to Dapper Labs. It's not even close.

How many times does someone have to be beat over the head with the same lesson before you learn it.