Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Top Shot

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Please post all your moments. Im having withdrawl already.
    Common ones were Brogdon, Jaylen Brown, De,Andre Hunter, Collin Sexton, and Paul George.

All star semi rare Luka Doncic

Rising star rare one Tyler Herro

Not great really
    Looking that the prices, that Doncic seems to be the most valuable of that collection. Wouldn't have guessed that. Cheapest $525.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's no price yet for your Rising Star pull

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There's no price yet for your Rising Star pull
    Ya, no clue what they're worth.

I found a different Tyler Herro with 2252 total cards that has a low ask of $585. Not sure if that's a good way to estimate it or not.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    MP might be open as soon as packs are done. Be ready

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Packs keep showing as 2 available and then suddenly we're back to 9 or whatever.

Waiting for the marketplace to open but it doesn't seem to be happening

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, the marketplace has finally been announced as disabled until "later tonight".

Would have been nice to get this piece of news an hour ago.

Comments

OSA: kvetching

Silver
    Load Metric
    I’m 0-6 now in drawings. Pretty awesome.

Comments

OSA: buy my pack next time

Load Metric
    I got Nickeil Alexander-Walker for my rare (1841/2021).

Not sure if that's good or bad.

Semi-rare was Devin Booker.
    Semi-rare is from that same Seeing Stars Series 2, right? $100 was the latest BID. Probably around $100-150, here's the history for Devin Booker, Series 2, Seeing Stars:

Name:  111.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  210.6 KB

Pays for at least half the pack, then you need your rare to make you money...none of which have a known expected value...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We're now 24 hours past the drop, and the marketplace is still closed.

The only update? That they expect to open it on "Monday, March 8th".

Except it is Monday, March 8th, and in fact March 8th is 6.5 hours from being over in a lot of the country.

https://status.nbatopshot.com/ has nothing further.

How can they go an entire day with no further updates about this, especially after 32,000 people spent $200 on a new pack?

Honestly this company isn't even close to ready to deal with the intense interest in their product. It's run by complete monkeys.

Comments

OSA: more kvetching

garrett: LOL...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We're now 24 hours past the drop, and the marketplace is still closed.

The only update? That they expect to open it on "Monday, March 8th".

Except it is Monday, March 8th, and in fact March 8th is 6.5 hours from being over in a lot of the country.

https://status.nbatopshot.com/ has nothing further.

How can they go an entire day with no further updates about this, especially after 32,000 people spent $200 on a new pack?

Honestly this company isn't even close to ready to deal with the intense interest in their product. It's run by complete monkeys.

Kind of reminds me of the beginning of crypto and the ICO era. Companies all of a sudden would be overwhelmed from demand. Was the wild wild west though, tons of money to be made. I used to make shit loads investing in ICOs. One ICO, Credits, invested 9 ETH in the morning and sold for 90 ETH that night (worth around $100k at the time), shit was insane. Then regulations started coming, especially for US citizens and fucked everything up.

Side note, I wonder what impact it's having on prices that no one can cash out. Once everyone can easily get their money off it seems like demand will go down. I could be way off.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The lack of communication is dreadful.

If they're experiencing technical fail, that's a bit harder to remedy quickly (though they should be hiring people immediately, even on a contract basis). However, there's no excuse not to give frequent updates to customers regarding such long downtime after a major drop like this.

This really looks like a company run by people with no clue.

Load Metric
    i'm just trying to figure out who will lose their ass the most here with this one. eventually LOL....

This Marketplace you need open to even sell these moments, isn't constantly up. That right there seems all wrong, as that should be implement #1 that never fails or goes offline, the Marketplace. Aside from this thrad and now some curious perusing, my viewpoint stays exactly the same. This is all a pile of shit, and one day, some how this entirely Fabricated fake Market can be disrupted in some way, and may be someday. But not for me, in ways its sorta like 'Garbage Pail Kids' but for Adults =).....

Diamond
    Load Metric
    https://blog.nbatopshot.com/posts/marketplace-reopening

To ensure a smoother experience for everyone while we work to scale our infrastructure to meet the unprecedented demand and combat bots, we'll be rolling out some temporary limitations.

For a short period after the Marketplace returns, the only action collectors will be able to take is delisting. This will give community members the opportunity to remove Moments from the Marketplace that they no longer wish to sell. We’ll roll this out gradually to all collectors within a short window- it will not be immediately available to everyone.

After this temporary delisting period, we’ll open up the Marketplace to our collectors gradually, on a randomized basis. This staged rollout process will take up to two hours before all collectors have access. Due to the anticipated demand, every collector will be limited in their actions until activity levels out. These limits include:

Collectors will only be able to purchase one Moment from the Marketplace every two hours. Each collector can attempt to purchase as many Moments as they’d like, but after each successful purchase, they need to wait for two hours before their next purchase. This will ensure everyone has a fair chance to try to purchase a Moment without worry of competing with bots or schemers.

Collectors will only be able to create a new “for sale” listing of one Moment from their collection every two hours. Upon listing a Moment, there will be a two hour delay before they can list another Moment for sale. This will help our servers handle the anticipated demand as we re-open. Purchasing a Moment does not affect your listing cooldown timer, and listing a Moment does not affect your purchasing cooldown timer.

Collectors will only be able to delist one Moment from their collection every 10 minutes once sales are open. Everyone will have a window of time before sales commence to delist anything they would like without this rate limit.
    We expect to scale down these limits over time as we improve our infrastructure, but wanted to make sure collectors had access to the Marketplace as quickly as possible. Site signups and gifting will be turned off temporarily and will return at a later date. Please remember that if you attempt to subvert our one account per collector mandate, you’ll risk harsh penalties.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sounds like a decent way to proceed although they still won't commit to a time when this shitshow will get rolling.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Its been 3 hrs. I'm waiting for another Druff Kvetching Post.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    so is everyone still making bank on this stupid chit?

artists are doing this for art as well. omg...digital art
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It would also be nice if they'd comment on the withdrawal problems.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I put the Tyler Herro up for $2k.

Comments

OSA: too high

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Ok Gang,
    Finally after being tenacious I have gotten to the I own a moment moment.
    In a hr or so I shall acquire 1 more moment and have 2 consecutive #s...all #s around mine are mid 3 figures.. I paid less than 100 for the first and expect to pay the same for the next...it might be gone. I think it might as I type.
    Once i have both secured. I shall set a Ludicrous Jew grab move #...750.... fits in with the rest... I keep youse abreast...I like the site, the controlled time buys, a bit of a strategy I see.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I put the Tyler Herro up for $2k.

Sold it for $527, I have mixed feelings.......

Looks like the Luka I pulled is actually worth a bit more.

People wondering about roi for one of these $199 packs, my 7 cards were worth around $1,200-$1,300 total. That’s with pulling the highest priced seeing stars moment and around the 5th best rising stars moment.

Thread Information