Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: “Ron DeSantis is the future of the Republican Party,” Fox News commentator Lisa Boothe wrote in a recent tweet.

Load Metric

“Ron DeSantis is the future of the Republican Party,” Fox News commentator Lisa Boothe wrote in a recent tweet.

Druff what is your opinion on DeSantis here, as a Floridian I have now seen him function as a Governor pretty closely and I don't mind DeSantis

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rump-is-out-of

He is real Principle oriented and seems to very much stick to the Conservative ways so he really could become a Contender after Trumpy is done in the GOP here

opinions anyone???
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 05:57 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Druff what is your opinion on DeSantis here, as a Floridian I have now seen him function as a Governor pretty closely and I don't mind DeSantis

He is real Principle oriented and seems to very much stick to the Conservative ways so he really could become a Contender after Trumpy is done in the GOP here

opinions anyone???

As a fellow Floridian, here's my perspective. He came out of nowhere to win the Republican primary. Everyone though Adam Putnam would win. Then he barely eked out a win over the Meth-head Democrat. Knowing he barely won, the first thing he did was give the Teachers the largest pay increase in history. Then he smartly took the restraints off the medical marijuana industry and it seems to be humming along nicely. For those not in the know, the Legislature refused to allow smokeable pot, even though it was approved by the voters. He received generally high marks from both sides from the isle until the pandemic hit. The Libtards wanted to shut everything down an he stood firm and let business stay open. Lok what happened in NY and California. We have similar population size and our numbers were similar WITHOUT FORVING BUSINESSE TO CLOSE. We hosted a Superbowl in Tampa, and have the highest influx of residents fleeing other states except Texas. The Floridan economy is thriving (as compared to NY and California) as good as one can expect in a pandemic.

I think he still needs some political seasoning in that he still sometimes takes the bait from Liberal politicians and Journalists. But, he's only 42 and will get more polished as he gets more experience.

Comments

garrett: lmao fn hilarious actually =)... "he barely eked out a win over the Meth-head Democrat"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No one cares idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

opinions anyone???

As a fellow Floridian, here's my perspective. He came out of nowhere to win the Republican primary. Everyone though Adam Putnam would win. Then he barely eked out a win over the Meth-head Democrat. Knowing he barely won, the first thing he did was give the Teachers the largest pay increase in history. Then he smartly took the restraints off the medical marijuana industry and it seems to be humming along nicely. For those not in the know, the Legislature refused to allow smokeable pot, even though it was approved by the voters. He received generally high marks from both sides from the isle until the pandemic hit. The Libtards wanted to shut everything down an he stood firm and let business stay open. Lok what happened in NY and California. We have similar population size and our numbers were similar WITHOUT FORVING BUSINESSE TO CLOSE. We hosted a Superbowl in Tampa, and have the highest influx of residents fleeing other states except Texas. The Floridan economy is thriving (as compared to NY and California) as good as one can expect in a pandemic.

I think he still needs some political seasoning in that he still sometimes takes the bait from Liberal politicians and Journalists. But, he's only 42 and will get more polished as he gets more experience.

Yeah this here is actually something im very familiar with myself now. I now have my Medical Card here in Florida.

And do get Smokable Marijuana from time to time. For reasons, and I didn't smoke marijuana for probably upward of I guess 5-7 years. But in the past year I've been going through lots of surgery's and things, and all I have to do is lie and id be getting all the Pain Pills I could want probably. But that's never been my thing, so I went and got a Medical Card myself in October and im now carded. I didnt realize until him here in Florida smokable Flower (buds) was not allowed to be sold. I didn't really care, because I didn't do this whole thing of course. But yeah Florida also has a very big Population so he is very smart to lessen the rules on that. And funny enough Morgan & Morgan (John Morgan) was one of my attorneys last year. They are a big deal, and John Morgan is the big advocate pushing to have Marijuana at the least less restricted here. John Morgan is a good guy, and I take it you and probably others know who he is.

And this is too funny not to add here from recently LOL. This is John Morgan accidentally handing someone his Medical Marijuana card (LOL)..... He's like ooops, try's to play it off haha... Obviously he is carded and intaking the THC some way or another =)....

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/or...in-viral-video
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yeah this here is actually something im very familiar with myself now. I now have my Medical Card here in Florida.

And do get Smokable Marijuana from time to time. For reasons, and I didn't smoke marijuana for probably upward of I guess 5-7 years. But in the past year I've been going through lots of surgery's and things, and all I have to do is lie and id be getting all the Pain Pills I could want probably. But that's never been my thing, so I went and got a Medical Card myself in October and im now carded. I didnt realize until him here in Florida smokable Flower (buds) was not allowed to be sold. I didn't really care, because I didn't do this whole thing of course. But yeah Florida also has a very big Population so he is very smart to lessen the rules on that. And funny enough Morgan & Morgan (John Morgan) was one of my attorneys last year. They are a big deal, and John Morgan is the big advocate pushing to have Marijuana at the least less restricted here. John Morgan is a good guy, and I take it you and probably others know who he is.

And this is too funny not to add here from recently LOL. This is John Morgan accidentally handing someone his Medical Marijuana card (LOL)..... He's like ooops, try's to play it off haha... Obviously he is carded and intaking the THC some way or another =)....

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/or...in-viral-video
    In my country cannabis is legal both medically and recreationally.. These outlets, like most shops that are not crowded on a daily basis take the necessary precautions and are considered somewhat an essential service considering the stress brought on my the pandemic. The fact that Florida restricts the sale of cannabis flowers is nonsensical as is the legislature not listening to the people who elected them. The fact Florida allows drive through liquor and gun shops might make you question the wisdom of your great state, which is popular only for it's weather, lax gun laws and and wildlife refugee farms

Allowing thousands to attend live sports in stadiums, stadiums owned by millionaires who keep their pockets full from TV revenue is the bigger joke.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This is a celeb I know personally obv.

Comments

garrett: nice =)

Load Metric
    In my country cannabis is legal both medically and recreationally.. These outlets, like most shops that are not crowded on a daily basis take the necessary precautions and are considered somewhat an essential service considering the stress brought on my the pandemic. The fact that Florida restricts the sale of cannabis flowers is nonsensical as is the legislature not listening to the people who elected them. The fact Florida allows drive through liquor and gun shops might make you question the wisdom of your great state, which is popular only for it's weather, lax gun laws and and wildlife refugee farms

Allowing thousands to attend live sports in stadiums, stadiums owned by millionaires who keep their pockets full from TV revenue is the bigger joke.

eh kinda true but not exactly.....

Remember I myself grew up in New Jersey the first 30 years of my life, and that is all that I knew. The last 12 or so year I have now lived in Florida here, and its very different from the State level perspective, New Jersey and Florida. New Jersey is probably a lot like where you are from and Canada very Liberal. Florida is actually the polar opposite and a Red very Right Leaning Conservative State. Jersey and Florida are opposites. Jersey just went recreational as your talking actually (like Canada now..) Florida its way over Regulated and Taxed (Conservative) here. So while I 100% agree with you and think on the whole we should just make Marijuana recreational once and for all. Its literally no big deal in a few years, no onw would even care or notice. Just as is everywhere, no smoking in Public so do it respectfully. Which is how most all do it anyway, so its a big waste of money and effort really. What you left out that is very very attractive about Florida being your home State here in the U.S, so Floridians we don't pay that extra5-9% or whatever your State Tax is in Florida. So and I know now, I think what I realized about Florida is this.........

People do what I now call "Donald Trump it", which what I mean by that is this. You make your millions and get rich elsewhere, then when you are older as most people seem to do. They 'Retire' and move down here to Florida then. They got rich elsewhere, and then became a Floridian for the weather, beach's, bots, and of course no State-Income Tax, so very big Tax benefits. And in your older years, when your earning Years are behind you, im sure you are then gonna be counting pennies or watching them then. Florida does have very absurd Laws and rules which make absolutely no sense. Not even from a Scientific standpoint. Like here in Florida we have a Massive motorcycle population (weather/Sun), big Daytona Beach is here. And for absolutely not one reason that makes sense it is NOT a Law in Florida to have to wear a helmet when on a motorcycle. New Jersey with a very small Motorcycle Population, and Winters (lol) has a Law that makes you were a helmet. So there really are some ass-backwards Laws in Florida, and some of its not even worth caring or bothering with lol...

That is how I see Florida myself after ~12 years now, people get RICH (Trump) elsewhere, and then they come down here to Florida to 'Retire' and have fun in the Sun while also having the very big benefit of not even having to pay any State Income in Taxes now etc...

=)
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 07:14 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In my country cannabis is legal both medically and recreationally.. These outlets, like most shops that are not crowded on a daily basis take the necessary precautions and are considered somewhat an essential service considering the stress brought on my the pandemic.
    No one cares idiot.

Comments

mickeycrimm: ms nightmarefish is a dopehead

Load Metric
    Had a pretty idiotic, arrogant response to COVID and is a known Trump bootlicker with receipts.

Wanting to lower flags to honor a dead racist entertainer is good cannon fodder for Team Retard.

Also looks semi retarded. Great avatar for Trumpism but too much baggage for any real ascent.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Had a pretty idiotic, arrogant response to COVID and is a known Trump bootlicker with receipts.

Wanting to lower flags to honor a dead racist entertainer is good cannon fodder for Team Retard.

Also looks semi retarded. Great avatar for Trumpism but too much baggage for any real ascent.
    All very true and problems he will have presumably.

I think he will very much appeal to that Conservative base though (Druff lol..) and people that are far Right leaning people, and the Evangelicals etc..

So you'll have the Evangelicals, hell be tough to beat in the Carolinas who would love them a DeSantis I think. No Politician, or like here ex-Governor is going to walk away with it, but I think on the whole as a Society in America now. We are moving more toward actually a more so 'Fundamentally Rooted' and based Political standpoint. The last 4 years was a disaster imo Politically, so its necessary and good at this point too.

Well at least for 4-8 years now, then I may be re-evaluating =)...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

eh kinda true but not exactly.....

Remember I myself grew up in New Jersey the first 30 years of my life, and that is all that I knew. The last 12 or so year I have now lived in Florida here, and its very different from the State level perspective, New Jersey and Florida. New Jersey is probably a lot like where you are from and Canada very Liberal. Florida is actually the polar opposite and a Red very Right Leaning Conservative State. Jersey and Florida are opposites. Jersey just went recreational as your talking actually (like Canada now..) Florida its way over Regulated and Taxed (Conservative) here. So while I 100% agree with you and think on the whole we should just make Marijuana recreational once and for all. Its literally no big deal in a few years, no onw would even care or notice. Just as is everywhere, no smoking in Public so do it respectfully. Which is how most all do it anyway, so its a big waste of money and effort really. What you left out that is very very attractive about Florida being your home State here in the U.S, so Floridians we don't pay that extra5-9% or whatever your State Tax is in Florida. So and I know now, I think what I realized about Florida is this.........

People do what I now call "Donald Trump it", which what I mean by that is this. You make your millions and get rich elsewhere, then when you are older as most people seem to do. They 'Retire' and move down here to Florida then. They got rich elsewhere, and then became a Floridian for the weather, beach's, bots, and of course no State-Income Tax, so very big Tax benefits. And in your older years, when your earning Years are behind you, im sure you are then gonna be counting pennies or watching them then. Florida does have very absurd Laws and rules which make absolutely no sense. Not even from a Scientific standpoint. Like here in Florida we have a Massive motorcycle population (weather/Sun), big Daytona Beach is here. And for absolutely not one reason that makes sense it is NOT a Law in Florida to have to wear a helmet when on a motorcycle. New Jersey with a very small Motorcycle Population, and Winters (lol) has a Law that makes you were a helmet. So there really are some ass-backwards Laws in Florida, and some of its not even worth caring or bothering with lol...

That is how I see Florida myself after ~12 years now, people get RICH (Trump) elsewhere, and then they come down here to Florida to 'Retire' and have fun in the Sun while also having the very big benefit of not even having to pay any State Income in Taxes now etc...

=)
    Yeah the low taxes and the “ we only look out for ourselves” attitude even draws people to that southern arctic state now freezing it's ass off.

People who are in it for themselves get what they deserve. Many places like this exist around the world.
    It also attracts the down and outers. If you’re ducked up you might as well be warm.

Your every growing popularity and population will soon bite you in the ass. No free lunches when the line is just getting longer.

Comments

garrett: lmao hilarious actually, so true too. Id rather be homeless in Florida then NYC and have Winters =)..

Load Metric

I don't think you quite understand the landscape. First of all, it is relatively easily to get Smokable Marijuana if you have a medical Marijuana Card. it is even easier to get it if you don't. I can, er I mean a friend of mine told me he can get whatever he wants anytime he wants. Flower, vapes, edibles can be gotten easily and much cheaper through Dudes, rather than paying the extra freight at a Dispensary. Also, having a Medical Marijuana card can affect your ability to legally purchase a firearm, but not your right to conceal carry in the State of Florida. The voters have NOT approved recreational use. They have only approved Medical. So, to say the legislature is NOT listening to the voters is NOT accurate.

Drive through liquor stores are awesome, especially this one near me that is open 23 hours a day (i don't know why they are closed for that hour.)

As for the stadiums being open, they are just giving the people what they want, as opposed to NY and California. And the state's infection #'s have dropped dramatically after the Super Bowl in Tampa, so your argument fails.

Load Metric

I don't think you quite understand the landscape. First of all, it is relatively easily to get Smokable Marijuana if you have a medical Marijuana Card. it is even easier to get it if you don't. I can, er I mean a friend of mine told me he can get whatever he wants anytime he wants. Flower, vapes, edibles can be gotten easily and much cheaper through Dudes, rather than paying the extra freight at a Dispensary. Also, having a Medical Marijuana card can affect your ability to legally purchase a firearm, but not your right to conceal carry in the State of Florida. The voters have NOT approved recreational use. They have only approved Medical. So, to say the legislature is NOT listening to the voters is NOT accurate.

Drive through liquor stores are awesome, especially this one near me that is open 23 hours a day (i don't know why they are closed for that hour.)

As for the stadiums being open, they are just giving the people what they want, as opposed to NY and California. And the state's infection #'s have dropped dramatically after the Super Bowl in Tampa, so your argument fails.
    No way not happening, and the quality and the THC Content, literally where the plant was grown, when (batch #s) is impeccable. And you know 100%, and by law they never use pesticides, or maybe say, stuff it into a gasoline tank to get it across the U.S. border. You know like that old swag shit you used to smoke growing up =).. It is a very very high Level and well functioning but way over Taxed and Regulated atm Space of course. I go to Trulieve and Trulieve is just lol sometimes i'm just amazed in ways. They are Seed to Sale so they grow, literally everything they sell. And they have the actually best most well known strains. As a business, and I know growing weed is not expensive relative to the money you can make off of every bit of a plant. And now New Jersey is actually Recreational, more States if not our entire Country may actually go Recreational (we should) and that may be getting closer and closer to reality.

Now as an aside here, im going to tell you all Investor types buy, Coinbase and Trulieve (Thank me in 10 years..) Trulieve I don't see how Trulieve doesn't become the far and away #1 in the United States or just the growing number of Recreational States. The upside is here and I could make a case of why, and how this actually gets too maybe $400+ too. They are sorta burdened at the moment with Over Regulation and paying way too much to operate right now. But if they regulatory Pressure gets less and less, which I think it will. Trulieve is going to pile in the profits. And they already are piling but just getting crushed paying way too much from the Regulatory Standpoint. In an better environment, I don't see how Trulieve does not become the far and away #1 'Seed to Sale' company, they are impressive.....

Buy Coinbase when they IPO and this one here. Trulieve easy, talk to me about it in 10 years =)

Market Summary > Trulieve Cannabis Corp
    OTCMKTS: TCNNF
    45.60 USD ‎9:30 AM
    Open 45.60
    High 46.47
    Low 43.79
    Mkt cap -
    P/E ratio -
    Div yield -
    Prev close 46.00
    52-wk high 53.00
    52-wk low 5.74

Trulieve Cannabis
    Company
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 09:02 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Trulieve is here, and I mean I don't see how Trulieve doesn't become the far and away #1 in the United States or just the growing number of Recreational States. The upside is here and I could make a case of why, and how this actually gets too maybe $400+ too. They are sorta burdened at the moment with Over Regulation and paying way too much to operate right now. But if they regulatory Pressure gets less and less, which I think it will. Trulieve is going to pile in the profits. And they already are piling but just getting crushed paying way too much from the Regulatory Standpoint. In an better environment, I don't see how Trulieve does not become the far and away #1 'Seed to Sale' company, they are impressive.....

Buy Coinbase here when they IPO, and this Trulieve easy and talk to me abotu it in 10 years =)
    Garrett waxing on something he has no idea about.

Trulieve is overpriced mids served up to nerdburgers that don't have a plug. That shit is corporate cannabis sprayed with all kinds of nasty shit to make it to harvest. These clowns just have money and connections, no real love or authenticity for the plant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Trulieve is here, and I mean I don't see how Trulieve doesn't become the far and away #1 in the United States or just the growing number of Recreational States. The upside is here and I could make a case of why, and how this actually gets too maybe $400+ too. They are sorta burdened at the moment with Over Regulation and paying way too much to operate right now. But if they regulatory Pressure gets less and less, which I think it will. Trulieve is going to pile in the profits. And they already are piling but just getting crushed paying way too much from the Regulatory Standpoint. In an better environment, I don't see how Trulieve does not become the far and away #1 'Seed to Sale' company, they are impressive.....

Buy Coinbase here when they IPO, and this Trulieve easy and talk to me abotu it in 10 years =)

Trulieve is overpriced mids served up to nerdburgers that don't have a plug. That shit is corporate cannabis sprayed with all kinds of nasty shit to make it to harvest. These clowns just have money and connections, no real love or authenticity for the plant.

And actually I just thought about this more, your probably from California or some super Liberal place or Legal/Recreational State. Which would make sense, but I can assure you I know what i'm talking about sir. Here as is, it is what it is and im still waiting for me some 'White Widow' (see I probably know a little more then you realized) And its my age, when I was in high school in the 1990's White Widow I remember because it won Cannibus Cup, and maybe twice. That's a good strain and I have not seen that one in Trulieve yet but ive already put the word in (LOL) i kid, but no 'White Widow' anything yet. Lott's fancy strains tho, SinMint Cookies which looks like Purple Haze actually, was a different one to me.

Anyway its pretty cool to actually just be able to select what you want, Sativa or Indica. A whole new world for me I guess, as is almost everything it seems these days haha....
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 09:21 AM.

Load Metric
    I have him in the Cruz category. Guys you know are really smart, their educational accomplishments suggest they had to be, yet they are never saying anything smart. I don’t think they believe 90% of what comes out of their mouth. He’s been the obvious heir apparent to that Trump crowd if he plays his cards right.

I don’t yet have a feel on him. Something is off but I don’t know what?

I assumed he was going to be some trust fund kid, but he doesn’t appear to be?

Supposedly wore jean shorts to first day of class at Harvard and went from public school iirc to Ivy League.

Managed to convince a beautiful girl to marry him to his credit, yet for some reason is one of the only guys who marries a woman his own age and manages to look like a guy with a trophy wife. He looks 57 for some reason. His style or something more than just bad genes. He just has a weird vibe I can’t put my finger on, but after a bad Covid start, seems to be playing the game well. Might be a serial killer. He’s one of those politicians it wouldn’t shock you. Whatever about Cruz made people make that joke applies to him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Your as stupid as some other people on this site so. Now im just going to prove you wrong moron.

"Year-to-date the company has reported roughly $352 million in revenue. Trulieve said during its last earnings release that it was forecasting 2020 revenue to be in the range of $465 million to $485 million."

https://www.greenmarketreport.com/tr...4485%20million.

Not only are they piling in the Profits they are also now significantly increasing their Margins now. Again I'm not speculating here, or trying to randomly just throw something out there. I, and for reasons am explaining to you why now. Cant even make up a scenario where Trulieve doesn't end up at the Top or close, everywhere they exist. They are a discount at $50-$60 a share I can assure you. They already made while being over taxed and Over regulated a half a BILLION dollars, do you now realize why this is a fucking steal at 50-60 a share, and with more and more Liberalization and Demand. Trulieve profits go way up. And they do it so sophisticated, and right im a big fan of Trulieve now and I believe in them as a Company, I really do think they are positioned just right to dominate this Market now..

I see them actually really being able to become the far and away #1 here in the United States. And dominating the Market one day, 'Seed to Sale' they are piling in the money, with less Regulatory pressure they pile more. Trulieve at $50-$60 is a fucking discount big time. Its a $400-$1000 stock EASY. When more and more legalization/Recreational happens, Trulieves profits go way up. And with less Regulatory Pressure which I foresee obviously coming. I cant make my entire case to you of why im sure, Trulieve is a cant fail, Future #1 in the United States, they already are position for that growth. here in Florida they are the far and away #1 and now they are heading to Recreational Jersey I believe. But its not my job to explain to you why this is a cant miss, with a LOT of upside, especially with less Regulatory pressure (TAXES) etc etc.......

lol but a guy referring to this all as a 'nerburger' kind of tells me all I need to know about you. Not very intelligent, have a nice day sir =).....
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I have him in the Cruz category. Guys you know are really smart, their educational accomplishments suggest they had to be, yet they are never saying anything smart. I don’t think they believe 90% of what comes out of their mouth. He’s been the obvious heir apparent to that Trump crowd if he plays his cards right.

I don’t yet have a feel on him. Something is off but I don’t know what?

I assumed he was going to be some trust fund kid, but he doesn’t appear to be?

Supposedly wore jean shorts to first day of class at Harvard and went from public school iirc to Ivy League.

Managed to convince a beautiful girl to marry him to his credit, yet for some reason is one of the only guys who marries a woman his own age and manages to look like a guy with a trophy wife. He looks 57 for some reason. His style or something more than just bad genes. He just has a weird vibe I can’t put my finger on, but after a bad Covid start, seems to be playing the game well. Might be a serial killer. He’s one of those politicians it wouldn’t shock you. Whatever about Cruz made people make that joke applies to him.

B.A Yale, JD Harvard, Ivy League Educated was in the Navy as an Officer and

Wiki has him as having received these Medals-
    Bronze Star
    Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
    Marine Corps Commendation Medal
    Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
    Iraq Campaign Medal

Ivy League educated with a law Degree from Harvard apparently (I didn't know that). Navy Officer, from that standpoint Ron DeSantis probably does check all of the boxes. He may just need to be a more higher profile name in the GOP but that's hard to do with Trumpy there of course...
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are you saying cannabis in it's natural form is differentiated from any other form such as edibles in Florida?
    Are you saying anyone can purchase edibles or tinctures without a medical marijuana card but other forms need no such card? That's what it sounds like from what you've written.

You then say owning a medical marijuana card can affect your ability to own a legal fire arm but that it doesn't infringe on your right to carry a concealed fire arm. Those two statements do not go together. Do you have a special fire arms branch that allows for conceal carry as long as the firearm is not registered?

I doubt Floridians worry about smoke-able cannabis if they don't see the folly of allowing motorcyclists to ride without helmets

Maybe you are unaware of the dangers of public gatherings during a worldwide pandemic. Most major league sports stadiums such as the MLB, NBA, NHL and most strikingly the massive European soccer facilities are empty during games.

The pandemic is by no means over and only the uneducated treat it as such.

Load Metric

Are you saying cannabis in it's natural form is differentiated from any other form such as edibles in Florida? It was before Desantis fixed it.
    Are you saying anyone can purchase edibles or tinctures without a medical marijuana card but other forms need no such card? That's what it sounds like from what you've written. No, stay off the sauce. Nobody could reasonably take that from what I wrote.

You then say owning a medical marijuana card can affect your ability to own a legal fire arm but that it doesn't infringe on your right to carry a concealed fire arm. Those two statements do not go together. Do you have a special fire arms branch that allows for conceal carry as long as the firearm is not registered? No. The concealed weapons carry license is state issued. The ability to legally purchase a firearm is federal. Marijuana (even Medical) illegal on a federal level. By having Medical Marijuana license, technically you are in violation of federal law (even if permitted in your state). This would preclude you from truthfully answering all of the questions on an application to purchase a firearm.

I doubt Floridians worry about smoke-able cannabis if they don't see the folly of allowing motorcyclists to ride without helmets No, it's called natural selection, which somehow you avoided.

Maybe you are unaware of the dangers of public gatherings during a worldwide pandemic. Most major league sports stadiums such as the MLB, NBA, NHL and most strikingly the massive European soccer facilities are empty during games. Not in Florida. We've figured how to do it safely.

The pandemic is by no means over and only the uneducated treat it as such. No, only the gullible sheep like you think we have to stay locked up inside and close down every business and school.

Thread Information