Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Druffs bullshit on sexual harassment

Banned
    Load Metric

Druffs bullshit on sexual harassment

All I can say is WOW. Are really this naive? Sexual harassment is everywhere, and some of it is really fucked up.

I spent 17 years working in a large corporate environment, starting at the intern level, and retiring at the director level. I have personally been sexually harassed hundreds of times, including being told twice that if I didn't sleep with my boss, my job was in jeopardy.

For every woman that has filed a fictitious sexual harassment claim, there are 100 women that fucked their boss because they were scared they would lose their job that they desperately needed. This happens to single moms all the time. I have witnessed this.

These are the forms of sexual harassment I have personally witnessed.

Coworker says "great legs", or "nice ass"... This happens everyday, and most of the time it is lighthearted, and most women take it as flattery.

Boss says the same thing, and it makes you feel real uncomfortable, and it puts you on guard for "whats next"

Every office has a young alpha that thinks it is his job to hit on every female in the company. He is easy to fix, you just tell him that his actions are unprofessional, and that if he does it again, you will complain to HR. You won't see him EVER again.

Coworker crush. All you have to do is have an honest conversation about how you are flattered, but not interested, and the problem goes away.

The Boss. This is always about power and dominance, and is fucked up. It's mental rape. The times that it has happened to me, I assured the offender that he just fucked with the wrong bitch, and that I would burn his world down. I had to give this speech three times in my career. I had to carry through with my threat once.

As I was reading this thread, I wanted to call DanDruff all kinds of bad names, but while I was waiting to get my account approved I listened to his last radio show, and after listening to him explain how air conditioning worked, I realized that he is simply stupid.

Comments

nunbeater: super excited about this account
    Last edited by Cathy; 07-11-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Cathy

you just brought the hits

solid first poast

leveled Druff the instant you got here.

you're gonna fit in quite nicely

keep on keepin' on
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    All I can say is WOW. Are really this naive? Sexual harassment is everywhere, and some of it is really fucked up.

I spent 17 years working in a large corporate environment, starting at the intern level, and retiring at the director level. I have personally been sexually harassed hundreds of times, including being told twice that if I didn't sleep with my boss, my job was in jeopardy.

For every woman that has filed a fictitious sexual harassment claim, there are 100 women that fucked their boss because they were scared they would lose their job that they desperately needed. This happens to single moms all the time. I have witnessed this.

Coworker says "great legs", or "nice ass"... This happens everyday, and most of the time it is lighthearted, and most women take it as flattery.

Boss says the same thing, and it makes you feel real uncomfortable, and it puts you on guard for "whats next"

Every office has a young alpha that thinks it is his job to hit on every female in the company. He is easy to fix, you just tell him that his actions are unprofessional, and that if he does it again, you will complain to HR. You won't see him EVER again.

Coworker crush. All you have to do is have an honest conversation about how you are flattered, but not interested, and the problem goes away.

The Boss. This is always about power and dominance, and is fucked up. It's mental rape. The times that it has happened to me, I assured the offender that he just fucked with the wrong bitch, and that I would burn his world down. I had to give this speech three times in my career. I had to carry through with my threat once.

As I was reading this thread, I wanted to call DanDruff all kinds of bad names, but while I was waiting to get my account approved I listened to his last radio show, and after listening to him explain how air conditioning worked, I realized that he simply stupid.
    Glad to see you here, Cathy.

I am doing radio in a few hours.

Maybe you can call in, so you can call me "stupid" directly. I never claimed to be an AC expert, btw, but I was simply explaining the Rio's poor maintenance of their units.

Or if you won't be awake in a few hours, I can have you call in right now, and I can record it for later.

I'm sure after the 12-page thread you and The_Lurker generated, everyone is curious about you.

I won't bother responding to your 1991-era definition of sexual harassment, because I've already explained what I meant by my first post, and I never once denied that sexual harassment exists. Good job responding with outrage to something I never said, though.

Anyway, now that you're here, let's get you on radio so we can finally get some clarity whether you're The_Lurker's long, lost muse or just a 50-year-old man's fantasy story.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In before "I have nothing to prove", "I'll be busy", "I don't care if you believe I'm real or not", or "You are too ignorant, I don't want to talk to you".

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As I was reading this thread, I wanted to call DanDruff all kinds of bad names, but while I was waiting to get my account approved I listened to his last radio show, and after listening to him explain how air conditioning worked, I realized that he simply stupid.

Maybe you can call in, so you can call me "stupid" directly. I never claimed to be an AC expert, btw, but I was simply explaining the Rio's poor maintenance of their units.

Or if you won't be awake in a few hours, I can have you call in right now, and I can record it for later.

I'm sure after the 12-page thread you and The_Lurker generated, everyone is curious about you.

I won't bother responding to your 1991-era definition of sexual harassment, because I've already explained what I meant by my first post, and I never once denied that sexual harassment exists. Good job responding with outrage to something I never said, though.

Anyway, now that you're here, let's get you on radio so we can finally get some clarity whether you're The_Lurker's long, lost muse or just a 50-year-old man's fantasy story.

Wow again, You really are simple.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

My simple self isn't understanding.

Is that a "Yes, I'll appear on radio and introduce myself to everyone who's heard so much about me"?

Or is it a, "No, I don't really exist, so I can't appear, but I will try my best to make it look like you're an unreasonable dickhead for asking this of me"?

Let me know.

Simply.

Load Metric
    oh this is going to be awesome.

me and the GF are patiently awaiting (she believes she is fake btw)
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric

Is that a "Yes, I'll appear on radio and introduce myself to everyone who's heard so much about me"?

Or is it a, "No, I don't really exist, so I can't appear, but I will try my best to make it look like you're an unreasonable dickhead for asking this of me"?

Let me know.

Simply.

I would love the chance to make you look stupid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Let me know.

Simply.

Again, is this a yes or no?

Certainly someone so much more intelligent than I can answer a simple question, right?

Are you or are you not going to call into radio tonight?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think the odds of this occurring are pretty low.

Notice that the other thread pretty much stopped dead in its tracks when I requested they take a picture together and hold up a sign about Mumbles.

Banned
    Load Metric

Certainly someone so much more intelligent than I can answer a simple question, right?

It's quite obviously a yes. Quit posturing.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I think the odds of this occurring are pretty low.

Notice that the other thread pretty much stopped dead in its tracks when I requested they take a picture together and hold up a sign about Mumbles.

For the record. Everything in the love advice thread is 100% factual except Danny is wrong about the wedding picture. We were 17 in the picture, not 16.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I *knew* it! I never fell for that "16" BS!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I am not posturing. You were not being clear with your answers.

The show will take place tonight at 8pm PDT.

I will be expecting your call. Wait until at least 8:30 before calling in, though.

(775) 372-8355 is the number.

Banned
    Load Metric

I will be expecting your call. Wait until at least 8:30 before calling in, though.

You are very much posturing. I will call at 8:31. For the record, I think you are an insufferable moron.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: great! at the very least the show start should be no more than 30 minutes late

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are very much posturing. I will call at 8:31. For the record, I think you are an insufferable moron.
    Given that much of your writing thus far has the appearance of someone who barely speaks English, I'm not too worried about your opinion of my intellect.

While you're waiting the 91 minutes for 8:31 to arrive, how about you and "Danny" take that picture with the Mumbles sign that I asked for?

Load Metric

(long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

I got one favor to ask may I call and speak to Cathy plz? Make sure you answer the unkown call. It's time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

I got one favor to ask may I call and speak to Cathy plz? Make sure you anser the unkown call. It's time.
    Yes, you can.

But an unknown call won't get through. I won't even see it.

Load Metric
    724 or412 answer ttyl

Banned
    Load Metric

Given that much of your writing thus far has the appearance of someone who barely speaks English, I'm not too worried about your opinion of my intellect.

While you're waiting the 91 minutes for 8:31 to arrive, how about you and "Danny" take that picture with the Mumbles sign that I asked for?

Touche retard. I will be the first to admit that I write like a 4th grader. I was unfortunately born with severe dyslexia. It didn't stop me from getting an Ivy league education, nor did it stop me from making a wonderful living solving advanced mathematical algorithms for the networking industry. At least I understand how air conditioning works. You should google it

Thread Information