Thread: garrett / jsearles argument

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

garrett / jsearles argument

I have deleted a bunch of posts and bumps of old threads because they're cluttering the forum with BS.

If you two want to fight it out here in this thread, go ahead. Don't clutter the forum with crap, and don't bump years old threads. Also don't post new pics of garrett you found elsewhere on the web, as the guy deserves some privacy, even if he doesn't close all of his social media.

Personally I don't see the point of attacking garrett with old issues, because he's acted mostly normally here since he came back. Let the guy exist here in peace. But if you really want to say nasty things to him, contain it in this thread.

Load Metric
    Actually honestly it's completely Searless hijacking your Forum tonight.

I don't even really understand it all honestly. I mean, if he wants me to be really mean I can be that too. I don't understand what he thinks he is proving. As if I actually care what random people on a poker board think of me, and if it was because some Tard on here was doing exactly this. Its senseless, and unnecessary. But I don't expect much intelligence from someone who was born and raised in Missouri and amounted to a Security guard. But in all seriousness he doesn't seem to like how im in a good place now, posting normally and happy. And here he goes, with this senseless hijacking bullshit, and honestly I dont get it. Like is his point some random might think , oh yeah Searles is right he's an idiot, PLEASE.

I mean he might think like this he isn't very intelligent. So who knows...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I don't even really understand it all honestly. I mean, if he wants me to be really mean I can be that too. I don't understand what he thinks he is proving. As if I actually care what random people on a poker board think of me, and if it was because some Tard on here was doing exactly this. Its senseless, and unnecessary. But I don't expect much intelligence from someone who was born and raised in Missouri and amounted to a Security guard. But in all seriousness he doesn't seem to like how im in a good place now, posting normally and happy. And here he goes, with this senseless hijacking bullshit, and honestly I dont get it. Like is his point some random might think , oh yeah Searles is right he's an idiot, PLEASE.

I replied to a grand total of two posts you made. They were both moronic and I said as much. You countered with threatening me with physical violence. Which is actually germane because you have multiple arrests for physical violence. I’m not sure why Druff deleted those posts? He could easily put them ITT. But whatever. The posts would clearly show you are unstable; but we all already know that.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I replied to a grand total of two posts you made. They were both moronic and I said as much. You countered with threatening me with physical violence. Which is actually germane because you have multiple arrests for physical violence. I’m not sure why Druff deleted those posts? He could easily put them ITT. But whatever. The posts would clearly show you are unstable; but we all already know that.
    You know you are lying through your teeth here with this right. How many of my mugshots did you post, or pictures at all tonight. How many threads did you bump after that. But you didnt 'HIJACK' the Forum tonight with all of this, you understand how you sound terrible right now correct. Total bullshit, you hijacked the forum posting my mugshots and pictures tonight, that is the reality of what you were doing. Only in your head was it 'Just" 2 pics. Your delusional clearly.

Like my dentist chair pic which is actually my Facebook profile you fucking creeep. So you fucking took my Facebook profile pic atm, and started posting it here. Your literally being a creep and I don't get it. You posted how many mugshots, how many threads did you just bump, and your going to actually think anyone's going to believe you simply on responded to 2. Such a fucking liar, you essentially hijacked this forum tonight plastering it with my mugshots and pictures, why, just answer that what was your point.

So how many mugshots and pictures of me did you post, and threads did you BUMP, trying to make your point whatever that is no one understands....
    Last edited by garrett; 02-24-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You know you are lying through your teeth here with this right. How many of my mugshots did you post or pictures at all. Like my dentist chair pic which is actually my Facebook profile you creeep. So you fucking took my Facebook profile pic atm, and started posting it here. Your literally being a creep and I don't get it. Grand Total of 2, fuck outta here you fucking pussy.

So how many mugshots and pictures of me did you post, and threads did you BUMP, trying to make your point whatever that is no one understands....
    That all happened after you threatened physical violence. After I responded to two posts. Is logical linear thinking tough for you? Fucking dipshit.

I posted exactly zero things not found on PFA.

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    From what I saw jsearles was clearly the instigator.

Carry on.

Comments

jsearles22: Druff could easily dump the posts here in order and let everyone decide

garrett: Thank you for being a realist here, and he was clearly...

Thread Information