Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commoditizing Illicit Street Drugs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    60 years of war on drugs and what has that given us. More drug users, out of control cartels/street gangs/prison gangs and illegal drugs are more dangerous than they have ever been. Amazing achievement.

Had alcohol still been illegal we would like have gotten rid of Split two decades ago.

Only difference between alcohol and most illegal substances is that most illegal substances are less toxic in their pure form. And who doesn't love tobacco. Benzos whish they were as habit forming.

How about educate the population. We've seen how well the model of take what doctor gives you model works out. There's a ridiculously short list of things you need to do to stay alive, avoid habit forming and what to do when you fuck up rule number one or two.

I have very little faith in the integrity if pharmaceutical companies, but they're legally accountable, they rarely break your legs, innocent bystanders don't get killed when they fight for market share and handful of other shit that make them tolerable in comparison.
    Pharmaceutical companies killed millions with the opioid crisis and only got a small fine. Fuck you are dumb.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    60 years of war on drugs and what has that given us. More drug users, out of control cartels/street gangs/prison gangs and illegal drugs are more dangerous than they have ever been. Amazing achievement.

Had alcohol still been illegal we would like have gotten rid of Split two decades ago.

Only difference between alcohol and most illegal substances is that most illegal substances are less toxic in their pure form. And who doesn't love tobacco. Benzos whish they were as habit forming.

How about educate the population. We've seen how well the model of take what doctor gives you model works out. There's a ridiculously short list of things you need to do to stay alive, avoid habit forming and what to do when you fuck up rule number one or two.

I have very little faith in the integrity if pharmaceutical companies, but they're legally accountable, they rarely break your legs, innocent bystanders don't get killed when they fight for market share and handful of other shit that make them tolerable in comparison.
    Pharmaceutical companies killed millions with the opioid crisis and only got a small fine. Fuck you are dumb.
    Prescription opioid deaths topped at 17k a year between 1999-2019. Not exactly millions. Actually not even a single million. In the last 10 years Fentanyl has killed 2-3x many every year.

Name:  2018-3-Wave-Lines-Mortality.png
Views: 441
Size:  312.1 KB

The number is 500k in the last 20 years out of all opioids.

Load Metric
    Bottom line Marijuana is a waste of time, money, and effort...

We are at a point where I think we can all agree and be o.k. with Marijuana finally becoming 'Legal' now. And let's be serious here now. Opiods, Heroin, Fentanyl, Crack are obviously all the serious and major problem inducing Drugs for people. Fentanyl which of course ends up in the heroin these days is apparently killing people and fast. Mostly because people don't know or how much Fentanyl they just took, since it's usually snuck Into their heroin for the 'better' high. But unfortunately, that is also why so many people are unknowingly dying from the Fentanyl overdoses today now. Those are real drugs and do pose a serious threat to our Society as a whole. Marijuana is just a massive waste of money time and effort now.

We need to get past it I think, it's time regarding Marijuana to just make it legal here in the U.S now...
    Last edited by garrett; 02-27-2021 at 06:50 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    so heeb can we get a 408mike update is he alive or dead or in a mental hospital or what ?
    I don't know what's going on with him. I talked to him on the phone sometime in the last year or so and he seemed to be doing okay, but after trying to reach him at the same number recently I found out the number had been assigned to someone else. I hope he is doing alright. If anyone hears from him tell him to hit me up.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Prescription opioid deaths topped at 17k a year between 1999-2019. Not exactly millions. Actually not even a single million. In the last 10 years Fentanyl has killed 2-3x many every year.

Name:  2018-3-Wave-Lines-Mortality.png
Views: 441
Size:  312.1 KB

The number is 500k in the last 20 years out of all opioids.
    People who are being administered opioids under controlled conditions pretty much never die.

Comments

gimmick: yup
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    When drugs were declared public enemy number one by Nixon in 1971 opioids killed 1,5 out of 100k Americans. Now that number is about 18 out of 100k. That's success for you.

On most years you can double or triple that number if you consider all deaths cause by the drug trade related to US. Double if all you care are Americans and triple if you care about people outside US. Few years ago Sinaloa Cartel provided 80% of all Fentanyl in the US.

Load Metric
    Drugs are bad because drugs are bad mmkay
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post
    Name one actual known drug abusing person hooked on drugs (not weed, hard drugs) that is a Gazilllionaire, or has for decades even say lived a prosperous life, from that decision. They are 'mutually exclusive' period. And to the extent you actually see some light in drug use, I wish you well dude, but you are trying to paddle up a river, without a paddle, and that river is running the opposite direction your paddling......

=)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post
    Name one actual known drug abusing person hooked on drugs (not weed, hard drugs) that is a Gazilllionaire, or has for decades even say lived a prosperous life, from that decision. They are 'mutually exclusive' period. And to the extent you actually see some light in drug use, I wish you well dude, but you are trying to paddle up a river, without a paddle, and that river is running the opposite direction your paddling......

=)
    I think you missed out on what I wrote. If you read closely, you will see that (and I thought I made this clear) the way things are, using is most certainly a bad idea. MY POINT was that drugs are not inherently bad. I imagine you can delineate between the two points.

At the most intense parts of the war on marijuana, weed smokers, dealers, movers and growers were marginalized. As evidence, you will be able to gauge the legitimacy of my argument by how things CHANGE as marijuana is BY AND LARGE legalized, and possibly even becomes a COMMODITY that rivals tobacco. It will get to the point when many people think tobacco is worse than marijuana. When this happens everything marijuana will be different.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Even fentanyl is very safe when properly administered and packaged/prepared. People die of it because of cement mixers aren't precise and the drug in question requires precision. Grant total of not a single person has died of it in a hospital setting. Medical grade ampules of fentanyl are very precise for a reason.
    Imagine having access to google and still writing something this obviously dumb and wrong and easy to disprove?

Load Metric

Name one actual known drug abusing person hooked on drugs (not weed, hard drugs) that is a Gazilllionaire, or has for decades even say lived a prosperous life, from that decision. They are 'mutually exclusive' period.
    John Skipper worked for Rolling Stone, US mag, Spin, pretty much created ESPN the mag, became President of ESPN and co-chairman of Disney Media, all while having a substantial decades-long cocaine habit that eventually cost him his job when someone tried to extort him over it, even tho he had no reports of erratic behavior or any signs that he was ever impaired.

The reason you don;t hear of long-time successful drug users is pretty simple, it's because if you don;t keep it quiet you lose your job, like Skipper did.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Name one actual known drug abusing person hooked on drugs (not weed, hard drugs) that is a Gazilllionaire, or has for decades even say lived a prosperous life, from that decision. They are 'mutually exclusive' period.
    John Skipper worked for Rolling Stone, US mag, Spin, pretty much created ESPN the mag, became President of ESPN and co-chairman of Disney Media, all while having a substantial decades-long cocaine habit that eventually cost him his job when someone tried to extort him over it, even tho he had no reports of erratic behavior or any signs that he was ever impaired.

The reason you don't hear of long-time successful drug users is pretty simple, it's because if you don't keep it quiet you lose your job, like Skipper did.
    In other news, Shane Schleger is an admitted long time Crack user apparently. He even wrote a long blog about it some years ago.

lol but he's just a Poker player, not at all a 'Gazillionaire' =)....

Load Metric
    Even fentanyl is very safe when properly administered and packaged/prepared. People die of it because of cement mixers aren't precise and the drug in question requires precision. Grant total of not a single person has died of it in a hospital setting. Medical grade ampules of fentanyl are very precise for a reason.
    Imagine having access to google and still writing something this obviously dumb and wrong and easy to disprove?
    So prove me wrong. I mean it's easy and all.

Load Metric
    And i'm not talking about murder in a hospital setting. Euthanasia or just being part of a cocktail that's generally given to people with few weeks/months to live.

ps. or you're just going with the full autist route and then you're correct that there's a handful of malpractice cases yearly

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I''m taking bets on whether I'll live after being injected with a mix of heroin, fentanyl and any other drugs you like if prepared by a practising Pharmacologist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I''m taking bets on whether I'll live after being injected with a mix of heroin, fentanyl and any other drugs you like if prepared by a practising Pharmacologist
    I usually prefer not wasting time by writing walls of text, but even in the quote Crowe commented there's this line, "Even fentanyl is very safe when properly administered and packaged/prepared."

Fentanyl is as safe or safer than morphine. Works slightly faster and is preferred quite often over morphine by doctors/paramedics.

Load Metric
    I usually prefer not wasting time by writing walls of text, but even in the quote Crowe commented there's this line, "Even fentanyl is very safe when properly administered and packaged/prepared."

Fentanyl is as safe or safer than morphine. Works slightly faster and is preferred quite often over morphine by doctors/paramedics.
    I did indeed quote that line, but I think it's pretty clear that the line I was talking about was
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick
    Grant total of not a single person has died of it in a hospital setting.
    That's the ridiculous line.

ps. or you're just going with the full autist route and then you're correct that there's a handful of malpractice cases yearly
    I'm an autist for pointing out the ridiculous thing you said? There's no margin for error with fentanyl, a dangerous thing when humans are involved.

Anyway, here's a whole bunch all in one batch, and yes, the main doctor is indeed being charged with over 2 dozen counts of murder, for over-prescribing fentanyl. You may say "I was talking about when properly used" but they thought they were using it properly. In a hospital setting. https://radio.wosu.org/post/timeline...o-far#stream/0

Here's a 15 year old autistic kid who was prescribed the patch. He died. https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...nkiller-death/

Kerry Rupright died from fetanyl in a Chicago rehab center, family got millions in a settlement. Sarah Fuller, Stephanie Yon, and Stephanie Lopez all died from prescribed subsys, and 2 of them were featured on a frontline doc about it. Jason Cruz went to a Staten Island Hospital for a broken arm, died from fentanyl overdose in the hospital.

Load Metric
    I did indeed quote that line, but I think it's pretty clear that the line I was talking about was
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick
    Grant total of not a single person has died of it in a hospital setting.
    That's the ridiculous line.

I'm an autist for pointing out the ridiculous thing you said? There's no margin for error with fentanyl, a dangerous thing when humans are involved.

Anyway, here's a whole bunch all in one batch, and yes, the main doctor is indeed being charged with over 2 dozen counts of murder, for over-prescribing fentanyl. You may say "I was talking about when properly used" but they thought they were using it properly. In a hospital setting. https://radio.wosu.org/post/timeline...o-far#stream/0

Here's a 15 year old autistic kid who was prescribed the patch. He died. https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...nkiller-death/

Kerry Rupright died from fetanyl in a Chicago rehab center, family got millions in a settlement. Sarah Fuller, Stephanie Yon, and Stephanie Lopez all died from prescribed subsys, and 2 of them were featured on a frontline doc about it. Jason Cruz went to a Staten Island Hospital for a broken arm, died from fentanyl overdose in the hospital.
    So the retarded thing was surrounded by lines that explain it? If only we had a concept of paragraphs.

Is anything you linked inside of the parameters of "properly administered"? Of course not.

If all you're willing to bring to table is condescending faggotry, you might try to be correct next time.

Load Metric
    The horror story of the dead 15 year old from 2009...

"The hospital has taken steps to ensure the error does not happen again, he said.

Blankenship had four teeth extracted at the hospital March 9 and was sent home. That night his mother applied a pain patch containing Fentanyl prescribed by his dentist to help him sleep. The teen was found dead the following morning, said Seattle lawyer Chris Davis."

The Mount Carmel case...

Mount Carmel Health System CEO Ed Lamb announces his resignation, effective July 25. The hospital also announces it has fired 23 employees, including five members of the management team.

April 20, 2020: A Franklin County judge has rescheduled Husel's criminal trial for May 10, 2021, due to ongoing changes in court operations during the coronavirus crisis.

...imagine being so stupid you thought these 2 stories meant fuckall.

Load Metric
    The main suspect in the Mount Carmel case...

"Husel has pleaded not guilty, with attorneys claiming it was comfort care."

...from his own lawyers...

"Fentanyl is an opioid pain medicine. We use it in intensive care units to try to alleviate the pain and stress that can come up during the dying process."

...it's not legal to kill patients, but the last 2 week cocktail can do it either by accident or on purpose when patient asks for it. The running theme is that very few fucks are given considering normal risk tolerance.

https://abc6onyourside.com/on-your-s...l-murder-trial

Thread Information