Thread: Kyrsten Sinema wears "DANGEROUS CREATURE" shirt at Senate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Kyrsten Sinema wears "DANGEROUS CREATURE" shirt at Senate

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1364314498052587520

Sinema has the most variance I've ever seen regarding attractiveness of a female politician. Depending upon a variety of factors, she looks either hot, semi-hot, or not hot at all. I know Krypt is a big fan of hers, despite being almost young enough to be her son.

I do have respect for her willingness to cross party lines, though. At least she's not a partisan drone. She's a left-leaning centrist who will take a stand with Repubilcans if she feels they're right, so I admire that.

Not sure what the fuck she's thinking with that shirt at the Senate, though. Seems like an attention ploy.

Load Metric
    druff writes about a woman. no prizes for guessing what the first paragraph is about

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Muck Ficon: Classic Druff. He hates women.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    druff writes about a woman. no prizes for guessing what the first paragraph is about
    I'm a heterosexual male within 5 years of her age, and she's a very public figure. I have a right to notice and comment on this.

Besides, this entire story is about the way she looks today.

Load Metric
    I'll take dangerous creature but I'd rather see one of these

Name:  DC-Womens-march-img.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  184.8 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Comment on his appearance though and whoo boy the mouth rinse starts getting swished around at a furious rate.

Never known a grown man to be so touchy about it. Really should update the site rules to reflect the triggers, at a loss etc.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Comment on his appearance though and whoo boy the mouth rinse starts getting swished around at a furious rate.

Never known a grown man to be so touchy about it. Really should update the site rules to reflect the triggers, at a loss etc.
    Nah, it's just pathetic for cowards who hide their own picture to nitpick what other dudes on the forum look like. Especially other dudes who are much older than they are.

Sinema is a very public figure and will never read what I write about her.

I know it triggers you to ever see me mention the way a female looks, but slow down, take a deep breath, and realize that this entire thread is about the way she chose to look in the Senate today.

Well, okay, I'll forgive you if you skip the deep breath part.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Nah, it's just pathetic for cowards who hide their own picture to nitpick what other dudes on the forum look like. Especially other dudes who are much older than they are.

I know it triggers you to ever see me mention the way a female looks, but slow down, take a deep breath, and realize that this entire thread is about the way she chose to look in the Senate today.

This is the same troll who consistently calls me a dead beat father. I never respond because he is such a fucking dope and is a left wing goon. At least the plumber tag I got is funny, primarily because is came from Jewdonk back in 2009 on NWP.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Load Metric

You're fixated on this lung damage thing. Have since run a half marathon and climbed at altitude so likely am ok.

Thankfully my COVID was not induced by hot dog consumption and I wasn't complicit in any death hoaxes where I used it as an excuse.

Most men that aren't faggots aren't so touchy about it, especially those who consistently criticize women's appearances. But will add 'no balding' jokes to your trigger list to keep the space safe.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Most men aren't touchy about their looks" -- Sloppy Joe, 2021

From the 34-year-old supposed half-marathon athlete, afraid to post his picture here.

Load Metric
    There’s some shots being fired ITT

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

You're fixated on this lung damage thing. Have since run a half marathon and climbed at altitude so likely am ok.

Thankfully my COVID was not induced by hot dog consumption and I wasn't complicit in any death hoaxes where I used it as an excuse.

Most men that aren't faggots aren't so touchy about it, especially those who consistently criticize women's appearances. But will add 'no balding' jokes to your trigger list to keep the space safe.

What does Strava have to say about that?

Load Metric
    I can't say that I care much whether Sinema lightens her hair or not, but I wish that she were the Vice President rather than Harris.

I hope that senators like Sinema, Tester, Duckworth, Warner and even Manchin play a more important role in the Party's future than the Northeast and West Coast ultraliberals.

Generally, in spite of some disagreements, I'm generally pleased with the new administration.

As American Covid deaths have long passed WWII American combat deaths by 100K, I'm glad that adults are finally in charge of the Covid war.

Load Metric
    Moderation in all things, especially politics. I'd be okay with a moderate Republican president (Trump was NOT that); Biden is moderate at heart, but now he has to deal with the lefties. I suspect he'll chart a moderate course, throwing them a few bones. I would have preferred Amy Klobuchar for president or VP. The one saving grace for Harris is her prior background as a prosecutor and then attorney general in California; those folks usually support the boys in blue.

Comments

shoeshine box: You and I were for the Klub! maybe 2024 she be VP.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm getting to like this chick.

She voted NO on the $15 minimum wage by walking up, doing a flamboyant thumbs down, and walking off.

The libs on CNN are super tilted about this:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...t-vpx-ebof.cnn

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm getting to like this chick.

She voted NO on the $15 minimum wage by walking up, doing a flamboyant thumbs down, and walking off.

The libs on CNN are super tilted about this:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...t-vpx-ebof.cnn
    Wow, how impressive. That "chick" was grandstanding. Yea or nay, I believe, is all that is required.
    And fuck the poor btw. 15 bucks an hour would certainly be the ruin of your great country.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Last edited by limitles; 03-05-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember her?

https://twitter.com/KatieHill4CA/status/1367999339059089412

She'd still be a blond bisexual national politician if she hadn't been banging her staffers.

Thread Information