Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods in serious car accident

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I’m shocked that he actually drives a genesis.

I mean as host I’m sure he’s contractually obligated to have a registered operating genesis but I figured he would drive it back and forth to the tournament and then drive a Bentley around the rest of the time.
    Is there any private airport around there? Better question for Druff. It appeared he had luggage and clubs and almost appeared like he was heading to plane to go home and just grabbed a loaner.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I mean as host I’m sure he’s contractually obligated to have a registered operating genesis but I figured he would drive it back and forth to the tournament and then drive a Bentley around the rest of the time.
    Is there any private airport around there? Better question for Druff. It appeared he had luggage and clubs and almost appeared like he was heading to plane to go home and just grabbed a loaner.

He hosted the Genesis golf tournament. It was a show car for the tourney you could see the big emblem on the door.

He makes that curve at 80 all day in his beamer... mother fucker made him drive a genesis

Tiger fucking woods

And they made him drive a genesis...

Load Metric
    Yeah, I know it was the tournament. I was curious if he stayed on site and just grabbed a genesis to go to airport or whatever. Unless druffs childhood neighborhood has a Perkins.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Daly has actually had better results behind the wheel
    If Daly (John) would have managed to win the Masters in 1993 I wonder if he would be viewed as the side show he’s kind of become and one of the greatest ever.

He has as many Majors as Dustin Johnson

Load Metric

The real question is why was Tiger roaming around at 7am? Unless he was heading to the airport, which would be odd since he was in a loaner vehicle. Might have been a late night booty call since they found a duffle bag of clothes in his car. This is the third time since 2009 (that we know about) where he has damn near killed himself in a car. Guy really needs his license revoked.

Load Metric

He was going to the same golf course he was at the prior day. He was doing a photo shoot with Drew Brees and Justin Herbert. It was an Oprah production.

No I didn’t make that up
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I’m shocked that he actually drives a genesis. I mean as host I’m sure he’s contractually obligated to have a registered operating genesis but I figured he would drive it back and forth to the tournament and then drive a Bentley around the rest of the time.
    The Genesis GV80 he drove is a well made, well received high quality mid-size luxury SUV which goes head to head with the BMW X5 and the Mercedes-Benz GLE class SUV's. The days of shitty Kias has passed. Wake up and smell the kimchi.

Here's a pic: not too shabby.

Name:  2021-genesis-gv80-2p5t-awd-prestige-310-1611618886.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  130.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

He was going to the same golf course he was at the prior day. He was doing a photo shoot with Drew Brees and Justin Herbert. It was an Oprah production.

No I didn’t make that up
    Him and Brees should have did the photo shoot at the hospital just to be on the safe side with the year they both had.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  Put-a-tige.gif
Views: 408
Size:  75.8 KB

Load Metric
    If Daly (John) would have managed to win the Masters in 1993 I wonder if he would be viewed as the side show he’s kind of become and one of the greatest ever.

He is a tremendous raconteur. I haven’t seen this one in a while but I’m sure this is where he tells a story of getting out hit by 16 year old Tiger. Maybe younger.

This is where he tells the story of calling teenage Woods “BM”.
    Woods asks, why “BM”?
    Daly, “Black Messiah”

Drinking with both hands, telling anecdotes and making sport of himself.

Comments

Sheesfaced: This video is amazing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

There's the Torrance Zamperini Field nearby. Very small airport but he could have used that.

Load Metric

And I thought he still drove a Buick Rendezvous!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Don't get carried away. There is a long line of 3 time major winners (forty some odd) who are also multiple regular tour titleists

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by call me ray View Post
    I’m shocked that he actually drives a genesis. I mean as host I’m sure he’s contractually obligated to have a registered operating genesis but I figured he would drive it back and forth to the tournament and then drive a Bentley around the rest of the time.
    The Genesis GV80 he drove is a well made, well received high quality mid-size luxury SUV which goes head to head with the BMW X5 and the Mercedes-Benz GLE class SUV's. The days of shitty Kias has passed. Wake up and smell the kimchi.

Genesis is Hyundai...and Kias and Hyundai’s are still mostly shit. Anyone picking a Genesis over a BMW or Mercedes should have their head examined.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Genesis is Hyundai...and Kias and Hyundai’s are still mostly shit. Anyone picking a Genesis over a BMW or Mercedes should have their head examined.
    I mean I would never be caught dead in a Kia or Hyundai but GV80 is based on same platform as Telluride and Palaside both which has pretty much won all the awards.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

I mean I would never be caught dead in a Kia or Hyundai but GV80 is based on same platform as Telluride and Palaside both which has pretty much won all the awards.
    That's right. That's why millionaire golfers can nap it out at 80 and never hear the end of it.
    You gotta take these shiny new ones over a cliff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter
    Dude, in your case ignorance is no excuse, but it IS an explanation. You really need to educate yourself on the issue before spouting drivel. Here, look at the rave review from Car and Driver:

https://www.caranddriver.com/genesis/gv80

summary: Kia offers a quality car comparable to the Nazis but for a lot less money.

Savvy drivers not blinded by Badge Envy should look closely at Genesis.

Comments

Sanlmar: I was too lazy to argue. Correct sir

Load Metric
    Was Tiger Woods getting a blowjob or was he on drugs when he lost control of his car and crashed?

Comments

splitthis: Correct

Load Metric
    I seem to recall reading that Tiger and his now deceased dad used to come to Las Vegas to party, and that they partied hard. Women, Ambien, more women. I also heard he was a shitty tipper. What happens in Vegas gets posted on forum message boards.

Name:  Tiger bang2.JPG
Views: 331
Size:  33.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I seem to recall reading that Tiger and his now deceased dad used to come to Las Vegas to party, and that they partied hard. Women, Ambien, more women. I also heard he was a shitty tipper. What happens in Vegas gets posted on forum message boards.

Name:  Tiger bang2.JPG
Views: 331
Size:  33.6 KB
    Dude Tiger is Cablinasian. Those are cousins

And mom taught Tiger to drive.

Thread Information