Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sight is dead

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sight is dead

Thhank-you Dwai, Desertrunner, Texter, Cerveza shit whatever, and any of the other one hit wonders.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I joined the same month you did...buttfuck.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Pay him no mind.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Sight is dead

Let’s review- It’s pretty much an open place with little to no censorship, so people can post and say what they want, so it does NOT fall on 3-4 people for killing this place.

What does kill this place and any BBS is personal attacks, straight up. When members see other members get attacked, they stop posting, straight up no BS. Other members have and Druff acknowledged this as well. Members have PM’d me here saying the same thing. It’s the same on Facebook, personal attacks kills boards and groups.

What happens here is the super liberals attack anyone who might be conservative or agrees with something the liberals don’t like. I agree with Druff I’m most things, but we kinda disagree on this topic, he lets the personal attacks stand, I wouldn’t as an admin, it just kills boards. Forum boards are like school dances, once more people start posting and the fear is gone, others join in. If Druff stops the personal attacks here, The place will pick up.

So that is the real answer and stop blaming the board operation on 3-4 people, it’s the fucktards that attack others that kills this board, period. And stop whining here too and start posting something productive instead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Let’s review- It’s pretty much an open place with little to no censorship, so people can post and say what they want, so it does NOT fall on 3-4 people for killing this place.

What does kill this place and any BBS is personal attacks, straight up. When members see other members get attacked, they stop posting, straight up no BS. Other members have and Druff acknowledged this as well. Members have PM’d me here saying the same thing. It’s the same on Facebook, personal attacks kills boards and groups.

What happens here is the super liberals attack anyone who might be conservative or agrees with something the liberals don’t like. I agree with Druff I’m most things, but we kinda disagree on this topic, he lets the personal attacks stand, I wouldn’t as an admin, it just kills boards.

So that is the real answer and stop blaming the board operation on 3-4 people, it’s the fucktards that attack others that kills this board, period.

Last edited by limitles; 02-23-2021 at 11:51 PM.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=limitles;963921]
    What a dumbass, this is your response?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Last edited by limitles; 02-24-2021 at 12:11 AM.

Load Metric

Sight is dead

Hello?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    limitles- You’re one of the retards that is hurting this website with this stupid crap.

Load Metric
    Nah, Les is one of the spices in the recipe, without him, it doesn’t taste right.

Comments

ftpjesus: Only if pickled dog shit is a spice.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

limitles- You’re one of the retards that is hurting this website with this stupid crap.
    I'm as much a retard as you are an original. I know when this site slows down. You know when this site slows down. The fact that you, a relative newbie, lol, are so invested in the welfare of this site is not lost on me or others. If anything people come for the train wreck. Nobody is here for your too goody bullshit.

Load Metric

Sight is dead

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I'm as much a retard as you are an original. I know when this site slows down. You know when this site slows down. The fact that you, a relative newbie, lol, are so invested in the welfare of this site is not lost on me or others. If anything people come for the train wreck. Nobody is here for your too goody bullshit.
    Right there is where YOU are the problem, you think someone is “new” and it’s like their free speech is on some sliding scale and you think you’re some authority to CENSOR them, well I’m here to tell you fucktard- STFU with your BS. I’ve been here over 7 years and I have as much right to speak up and if I was here for 7 minutes. You’re a fucking libtard and because a few here don’t align with your opinion, you think you have more rights than others and whine, bitch and complain.

I’m telling you right now you little baby, change your fucking head game, because there is no “newbie” or veteran rating for freedom of speech or censorship, I don’t give a fuck what you’re crying about here, everyone is equal on this board and your liberal crying game means zero. If you don’t like it, you have the freedom to log off, scroll past or ignore, but your thinking and mindset here is the problem and the whole “new here” or newbie crap isn’t going to fly. Grow up, act like an adult and stop thread cramping and crying like a idiot. No one ants to hear your whine here.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 02-24-2021 at 05:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Les it's 'Site' bud, the 'Site' is dead broski thank a brother later for this one haha

But i'll give you a pass here in that you are actually Canadian. Even though you all speak English fine, you still get a pass here =)

The SITE is dead bro (LOL) at Sight, fn hilarious actually........

Comments

ftpjesus: As soembody who’s a dual citizen no UK English doesn’t spell site as sight. He’s just drunk as usual. UK English just likes inserting ‘U’s in words like color=colour

Load Metric

Sight is dead

Here is what I see when I read this thread...

I also think Druff should remove some of the toxic trash members in here and let the site thrive without the libtards ruining it for everyone. You toxic ass clowns are the problem at this site for the legit members. Go to the Democratic Underground and post your censorship crap there and let this place enjoy freedom of speech without interference and the BS of personal attacks here.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 02-24-2021 at 06:00 AM.

Load Metric
    Thhank-you Dwai, Desertrunner, Texter, Cerveza shit whatever, and any of the other one hit wonders.

The SITE is not dead but your spelling is, Mr. Brainsurgeon.

Comments

ftpjesus: That almost made me spit out my ice tea I was drinking
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

What happens here is the super liberals attack anyone who might be conservative or agrees with something the liberals don’t like. I agree with Druff I’m most things, but we kinda disagree on this topic, he lets the personal attacks stand, I wouldn’t as an admin, it just kills boards. Forum boards are like school dances, once more people start posting and the fear is gone, others join in. If Druff stops the personal attacks here, The place will pick up.

So that is the real answer and stop blaming the board operation on 3-4 people, it’s the fucktards that attack others that kills this board, period. And stop whining here too and start posting something productive instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Nah, Les is one of the spices in the recipe, without him, it doesn’t taste right.

You Both got it right. It is great that this place doesn't have all Left Wing Dominance! ie Sonatine, Walter, adam, ect.

At least now this site isn't the "bully-tard-all you can eat left wing propaganda".

Thank you Desert, Dwai and Split for making PFA great again!

Load Metric

Your brain is so fucking pickled you fuckstick it’s SITE not SIGHT. JFC Les.

Comments

garrett: LoL...

Cerveza Fria: You can't fix stupid

Load Metric
    Oh, I will post this again, I am not a Republican, I hate the Neo Cons. I am also not a Democrat either, libtards annoy me. I’m a middle position voters that just addresses the issues.

Load Metric
    Oh, I will post this again, I am not a Republican, I hate the Neo Cons. I am also not a Democrat either, libtards annoy me. I’m a middle position voters that just addresses the issues.

You took the bait again.

Thread Information