Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sight is dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Oh, I will post this again, I am not a Republican, I hate the Neo Cons. I am also not a Democrat either, libtards annoy me. I’m a middle position voters that just addresses the issues.
    Hopefully you are a Registered Independent as myself is then (Floridian also)

I really am in the Middle Politically I think, depending on the issues. My vote really can go either way come election day, like I voted for TrumpTARD in 2016, Biden this time and who the fk knows how ill feel and who it will be in 2024. But I already know if its Trump, and for reasons I don't need to elaborate on. Im not voting for Trump. Not a chance in hell, guys delusional, a fake blowhard. And we dont need more of him imo.. And im not at all a fake lifelong Conservatard either. So my vote really can go either way, and as yourself im a Floridian so our Independent votes in such a big Swing State actually matter. Or at least, that is just what I tell myself lol, but you get that point =)...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Oh, I will post this again, I am not a Republican, I hate the Neo Cons. I am also not a Democrat either, libtards annoy me. I’m a middle position voters that just addresses the issues.

You took the bait again.
    I didn’t take the bait, I just shocked the few that make assumptions in here.

Load Metric

You took the bait again.
    No, I meant from the dim bulb who started this thread.

Comments

garrett: lol but to be fair it is les, so he might have been wasted posting this thread for real actually lol.....

Load Metric
    No, I meant from the dim bulb who started this thread.
    Copy, thanks brother.

Load Metric
    Druff- I’m trying to get more poker players to come to PFA from other sites. Can you please straighten up the retards here so PFA looks legit to the new members? Thank you.

Load Metric
    Heres a review of this thread, in Mr. DesertRunners own words.

Let’s review- It’s pretty much an open place with little to no censorship, so people can post and say what they want,

What happens here is the super liberals attack anyone who might be conservative or agrees with something the liberals don’t like.
    I also think Druff should remove some of the toxic trash members in here and let the site thrive without the libtards ruining it for everyone. You toxic ass clowns are the problem at this site for the legit members.

Go to the Democratic Underground and post your censorship crap there and let this place enjoy freedom of speech without interference and the BS of personal attacks here.

it’s the fucktards that attack others that kills this board, period. And stop whining here too and start posting something productive instead
    limitles- You’re one of the retards that is hurting this website with this stupid crap.

You’re a fucking libtard and because a few here don’t align with your opinion, you think you have more rights than others and whine, bitch and complain.

Grow up, act like an adult and stop thread cramping and crying like a idiot. No one Wants to hear your whine here.

Druff- I’m trying to get more poker players to come to PFA from other sites. Can you please straighten up the retards here so PFA looks legit to the new members? Thank you.

Comments

desertrunner: And all of that proves nothing. More liberal attacks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regardless of who governed your country the members of this site never obsessed about it until, you know. Because, you know, was/is a complete dumpster fire according to some and a hero to others people who would otherwise avoid the topic became vocal.

It's over now. Four years of absurdity is enough. Let's move on. There is plenty to talk about
    Religion for instance. Go

Comments

garrett: lol we got sober les tonight haha, welcome back Les =)

Thread Information