Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coca-Cola wants you to be less white.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Fuck those n*******

Load Metric
    Ironically, trying to be less white is one of the whitest things you can do.

Load Metric
    Coke and these other idiot companies apparently didn't notice that rich whites (the whites that actually DO have some sort of privilege) have already been doing this for years. You can't tell who is rich anymore. If you didn't already know Elon Musk or Mark Cuban or Mark Zuckerbergs face, you could walk right by them on the street and have no idea they are ultra-rich. They dress like preppy college kids. Unless they are gearheads, they're probably driving some electric car that most middle-class people could afford. They know the poor no longer look up with respect to their class, they gotta blend in.

Load Metric
    It was never black enough.

Load Metric
    I've been hearing for decades that I need to be less white.

Comments

splitthis: You are white for a black guy

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: My dirty undies...the whites

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    But in all seriousness this is disgusting. Piling negative assumptions on white people because of their race is no different than piling negative assumptions on non-white people because of their race.

I'm all for getting people to realize the ways in which racism still exists and affects our society. It's crucial that we do so. But this is NOT the way to go about it and it will ultimately hurt not help.

The great Eleanor Roosevelt said "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." These super-woke people have eagerly given their consent. Ugh.

Comments

JeffDime:

MumblesBadly: Agreed.

Load Metric
    Shit is poison white people quit buying it.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    But in all seriousness this is disgusting. Piling negative assumptions on white people because of their race is no different than piling negative assumptions on non-white people because of their race.

I'm all for getting people to realize the ways in which racism still exists and affects our society. It's crucial that we do so. But this is NOT the way to go about it and it will ultimately hurt not help.

The great Eleanor Roosevelt said "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." These super-woke people have eagerly given their consent. Ugh.
    Agreed. People of whatever heritage should simply be encouraged to be more compassionate and humble. It’s message that is as old and sensible as the teachings of the Buddha.

Name:  220C88BE-346F-450A-8181-DCDD7F206726.jpeg
Views: 353
Size:  40.2 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is even worse than it appears on the surface.

Robin DiAngelo is the one who put this together. She's a 64-year-old white woman who has basically been feigning racial sensitivity for profit. The whole thing is a scam.

https://www.robindiangelo.com/services/

I provide keynote presentations on whiteness, white fragility, race relations and racial justice. Many key points can also be made more conversationally through a “fireside chat” style dialogue with another person. A partial list of clients includes many colleges and universities as well as Amazon, W.L. Gore & Associates, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Hollywood Writer’s Guild, the YMCA, The Innocence Project, Seattle Public Schools, City of Oakland, Metropolitan Council of Minneapolis, University of Sydney, University of Washington Medical School, and Unilever.

Standard Choices for Keynote or Fireside Chat Presentations:
    If you would like something more “organic” and one of a kind, choose the Fireside Chat format. In the virtual environment we have found the Fireside Chat to be more impactful.

Seeing the Racial Water
    What does it mean to be white in a society that proclaims race meaningless yet is deeply divided by race? I will describe the way race shapes the lives of White people, explain what makes racism so hard for White people to see, and identify common White racial patterns that prevent us from moving towards greater racial equity. Weaving information, analysis, stories, images, and familiar examples, I provide the framework needed to develop white racial literacy. Although the focus is on white racial identity development, people of color may also find the analysis valuable as it is one that is rarely affirmed or provided in mainstream society. “Seeing the Racial Water” provides an essential foundation for building white racial literacy.

White Fragility
    White people in the U.S. live in a racially insular social environment. This insulation builds our expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering our stamina for enduring racial stress. I term this lack of racial stamina “White Fragility.” White Fragility is a state in which even a minimal challenge to the white position becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive responses. These responses function to reinstate white racial equilibrium and maintain white control. Those who see themselves as “the choir” can be particularly challenging, for we tend to focus on “evidence of our advancement” rather than reach for humility and continually grapple with how to engage in intentional action. This talk will provide an overview of the socialization that inculcates white fragility and provide the perspectives and skills needed for white people to build their racial stamina and develop more equitable racial practices. This session may also benefit people of color who are vastly underrepresented in an organization and/or wonder how we manage to remain unaware and why we are so difficult to talk to about racism.

Keynotes can range from 75-90 minutes

Basically corporations hire her for a lot of money to give these bullshit presentations, and to teach "critical race theory" courses. The corporations do it in order to feign racial sensitivity, so they can claim they trained employees on race relations, in the case of a lawsuit.

So this is all complete nonsense, and DiAngelo is essentially hired so companies can check off a "non-racist" box, and lower liability.

Leave it to woke white people to monetize the fight against the oppression of black people.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Spot on analysis

Load Metric
    I drink Dr Pepper Zero

(maybe still a little bit poison in it)
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    Name:  coffee coke.PNG
Views: 1417
Size:  495.0 KB

Saw a billboard for this today; soda is way too degenerate for any health conscious adult to drink but was intrigued by this.

Sucks that those republicucks who imbibe will have to move on to a healthier beverage.

Is the dark blend more woke than the vanilla version?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Polar bears have black skin.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This is even worse than it appears on the surface.

Robin DiAngelo is the one who put this together. She's a 64-year-old white woman who has basically been feigning racial sensitivity for profit. The whole thing is a scam.

https://www.robindiangelo.com/services/

I provide keynote presentations on whiteness, white fragility, race relations and racial justice. Many key points can also be made more conversationally through a “fireside chat” style dialogue with another person. A partial list of clients includes many colleges and universities as well as Amazon, W.L. Gore & Associates, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Hollywood Writer’s Guild, the YMCA, The Innocence Project, Seattle Public Schools, City of Oakland, Metropolitan Council of Minneapolis, University of Sydney, University of Washington Medical School, and Unilever.

Standard Choices for Keynote or Fireside Chat Presentations:
    If you would like something more “organic” and one of a kind, choose the Fireside Chat format. In the virtual environment we have found the Fireside Chat to be more impactful.

Seeing the Racial Water
    What does it mean to be white in a society that proclaims race meaningless yet is deeply divided by race? I will describe the way race shapes the lives of White people, explain what makes racism so hard for White people to see, and identify common White racial patterns that prevent us from moving towards greater racial equity. Weaving information, analysis, stories, images, and familiar examples, I provide the framework needed to develop white racial literacy. Although the focus is on white racial identity development, people of color may also find the analysis valuable as it is one that is rarely affirmed or provided in mainstream society. “Seeing the Racial Water” provides an essential foundation for building white racial literacy.

White Fragility
    White people in the U.S. live in a racially insular social environment. This insulation builds our expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering our stamina for enduring racial stress. I term this lack of racial stamina “White Fragility.” White Fragility is a state in which even a minimal challenge to the white position becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive responses. These responses function to reinstate white racial equilibrium and maintain white control. Those who see themselves as “the choir” can be particularly challenging, for we tend to focus on “evidence of our advancement” rather than reach for humility and continually grapple with how to engage in intentional action. This talk will provide an overview of the socialization that inculcates white fragility and provide the perspectives and skills needed for white people to build their racial stamina and develop more equitable racial practices. This session may also benefit people of color who are vastly underrepresented in an organization and/or wonder how we manage to remain unaware and why we are so difficult to talk to about racism.

Keynotes can range from 75-90 minutes

Basically corporations hire her for a lot of money to give these bullshit presentations, and to teach "critical race theory" courses. The corporations do it in order to feign racial sensitivity, so they can claim they trained employees on race relations, in the case of a lawsuit.

So this is all complete nonsense, and DiAngelo is essentially hired so companies can check off a "non-racist" box, and lower liability.

Leave it to woke white people to monetize the fight against the oppression of black people.

Shut up Honky, it's time for you to drink the company's caramel flavored battery acid. OBEY and COMPLY.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Tv is unwatchable anymore. I like the cooking and baking show. Spring baking championship started this week and all contestants are minorities, the only white guy being gay.

Shits ridiculous.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  EvIifitXEAAaDn7.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  54.3 KB

Load Metric
    Be less white? Guess I'll quit school, sell drugs, commit crimes, go to prison and when I'm not doing time I'll breed like a lemming and then abandon and fail to support my offspring. To cap it off I'll hold up stupid signs saying I matter when I really don't matter any more than anybody or anything else.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by call me ray View Post
    Be less white? Guess I'll quit school, sell drugs, commit crimes, go to prison and when I'm not doing time I'll breed like a lemming and then abandon and fail to support my offspring. To cap it off I'll hold up stupid signs saying I matter when I really don't matter any more than anybody or anything else.
    Don't forget being aggressive towards cops while you're at it.

Comments

splitthis:

Thread Information