Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Top 5 things that tilt me

  1. #1
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    45
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,717

    Top 5 things that tilt me

    Top 5 things that tilt me:

    5) My grocery store never has enough baggers and this forces the customer to bag his own groceries. If I wanted to bag my own shit I would go into the self service line. Unacceptable!

    4) People that park their car at a gas pump, pump their gas a casually walk into the convenience store hogging up the station while they shop making others wait.

    3) McDonalds. They shut down their self serve soda stations making you committed to the server on the ice allotment. Every fucking convenience store I have been in has their soda fountains operational, but McDonalds needs to appear to be Covid-19 sensitive even though their workers are like 4 inches apart. Unacceptable!

    2) Semi Trucks that do not slow down in terrible weather. Every fucking 1 hour delay I get into on the highway its always some trucker like Mumbles with his jackknifed trailer fucking things up for everyone else because he was racing for his driving bonus in snow.

    1) Anyone over the age of 10 walking in public with pajamas on. If it's your kids you are a terrible parent and if its you as an adult you are a fucking dipshit.

    Yeah this thread sucks but just tuned up having to bag my own shit this morning. And the couple in front of me with their fat kids decided it was a good look to wear pajamas to the grocery store.
    Walter, the now relentless troll:

    From 2012: Having partisans run elections is insane. Having hundreds of different rules and procedures is insane

  2. #2
    Iíve mentioned it before, but I see red every time you wait in a long line and people donít have their shit out by the time it gets to them.

    Whatever it is. If itís your little store rewards card. Youíre going to pay by debit card. You have a coupon.

    Women are the worst by far because it always involves them digging through a 20lb purse full of shit. I donít lose it at the grocery store or somewhere Iím mentally prepared for a line. Itís at convenience stores or the CVS where it should be a quick process as everyone has three things but there are seven people in line. A lot of those places donít even have another register to open.

    I fantasize of kicking some fat broad in the back into the cigarette case behind the counter every time theyíre digging through that fucking purse after they just stood in line fifteen minutes.

  3. #3
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2092
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,413
    If you buy cheap Ketchup or Toilet paper you are dead to me.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Heinz only rep
      
      Dan Druff: correct. or off brand soda
      
      Walter Sobchak: this
      
      FRANKRIZZO: heinz rep and toilet paper
      
      MumblesBadly: I know in whose house I’d like to use the bathroom.

  4. #4
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    580
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    36.1699į N, 115.1398į W
    Posts
    1,154
    I will admit one of the shitty things I do is from time to time pull up to a self serve gas pump with 0 intention of buying gas. It is a nice trick when you just need to buy one or two quick items and get back on the road. It looks like you are going inside to pay to pump or get a few things and have every intention to pump when you return to the car. By the time you get back to your car and drive away no one is the wiser. Most people assume you pumped already.

    I do try and avoid this if there is a long wait for gas or the parking spots are easily accessible. I apologize if this has added to your problem and tilted you. I donít know how many people do this. Your post gave me the courage to confess. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6110
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,970
    Blog Entries
    2
    Speaking of trucks on the road, what tilts me is when there are 2 or 3 lanes, and super slow semis pass one another, hogging up 2 lanes, and taking forever to go back to only taking up one.

    This is especially bad uphill. The worst is when the passing one is about 2 mph "faster" than the slower one.

    Mumbles, do you do this?

  6. #6
    I have to fully agree with the list in the OP.
    PFA's Flashlight King

  7. #7
    Grown ups who say shit like
    Sammich instead of sandwich, pacific instead of specific, supposebly...wtf...

    Getting invited to a BBQ and there is only Michelob Ultra, it was a cinco de Mayo party...wtf, corona and modelo arenít great but Michelob Ultra....youíre Hispanic ffs

    People playing poker who donít know the action is on them.

  8. #8
    1. desertrunner
    2. mickeycrimm

    not sure on next 3 yet.

     
    Comments
      
      desertrunner: Thats a good list to be on.
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

  9. #9
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    45
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Grown ups who say shit like
    Sammich instead of sandwich, pacific instead of specific, supposebly...wtf...

    Getting invited to a BBQ and there is only Michelob Ultra, it was a cinco de Mayo party...wtf, corona and modelo arenít great but Michelob Ultra....youíre Hispanic ffs

    People playing poker who donít know the action is on them.
    People still act like 'irregardless" is a word, that is very tilting. For them, generally speaking it makes them feel smart in a conversation. You want to correct them, but it would be embarrassing for them so you generally don't. You just sit there and smile realizing what a fucking dumb ass they are, usually some dipshit with an Ivy league degree with a mountain of bills.

     
    Comments
      
      garrett: LOL fucking good one oh wow =)... "usually some dipshit with an Ivy league degree with a mountain of bills"
    Walter, the now relentless troll:

    From 2012: Having partisans run elections is insane. Having hundreds of different rules and procedures is insane

  10. #10
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    932
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If you buy cheap Ketchup or Toilet paper you are dead to me.
    This. Kirkland toilet paper is good though. Better than most other brands.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  11. #11
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    932
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Grown ups who say shit like
    Sammich instead of sandwich, pacific instead of specific, supposebly...wtf...

    Getting invited to a BBQ and there is only Michelob Ultra, it was a cinco de Mayo party...wtf, corona and modelo arenít great but Michelob Ultra....youíre Hispanic ffs

    People playing poker who donít know the action is on them.
    "Would of" instead of "would have"

    Till instead of until

     
    Comments
      
      HoodedN: Literally came in to post the “would of” thing
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  12. #12
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    932
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Speaking of trucks on the road, what tilts me is when there are 2 or 3 lanes, and super slow semis pass one another, hogging up 2 lanes, and taking forever to go back to only taking up one.

    This is especially bad uphill. The worst is when the passing one is about 2 mph "faster" than the slower one.

    Mumbles, do you do this?
    Fuck trucks in general. No offense Mumbles you seem like a good driver. But many of them drive sleepy, past their maximum time, or recklessly.

    Some states let trucks drive as fast as cars. I remember when the federal speed limit was lifted from 55 to 65 and then removed entirely, the truckers protested plans to leave their limit at 55 by driving side by side in every lane and blocking traffic. Most states caved. Fuck that. It should be 55 for trucks.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  13. #13
    how about being in line behind women with children at the Carl's / Hardy's Burger?

    they are never ready to order and they ask the kid what he wants (and the kid can't decide "....um, um, i don't know"), or the woman wants a run down on what's on the burger...Carl's/Hardy targets men, it's not for kids; i don't go to Burger King or McDonald's ladies, so you stay out of the Carl's/Hardy's, or at least know what you want when you get to the front of the line.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-21-2021 at 05:41 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  14. #14
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1364
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Top 5 things that tilt me:

    5) My grocery store never has enough baggers and this forces the customer to bag his own groceries. If I wanted to bag my own shit I would go into the self service line. Unacceptable!

    4) People that park their car at a gas pump, pump their gas a casually walk into the convenience store hogging up the station while they shop making others wait.

    3) McDonalds. They shut down their self serve soda stations making you committed to the server on the ice allotment. Every fucking convenience store I have been in has their soda fountains operational, but McDonalds needs to appear to be Covid-19 sensitive even though their workers are like 4 inches apart. Unacceptable!

    2) Semi Trucks that do not slow down in terrible weather. Every fucking 1 hour delay I get into on the highway its always some trucker like Mumbles with his jackknifed trailer fucking things up for everyone else because he was racing for his driving bonus in snow.

    1) Anyone over the age of 10 walking in public with pajamas on. If it's your kids you are a terrible parent and if its you as an adult you are a fucking dipshit.

    Yeah this thread sucks but just tuned up having to bag my own shit this morning. And the couple in front of me with their fat kids decided it was a good look to wear pajamas to the grocery store.
    Number of semi-trailer jackknives I've seen in person. 0
    Number of single car accidents I've seen in person. Countless
    OP's IQ. 1
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  15. #15
    Platinum
    Reputation
    347
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,509
    Drunk retarded Canadians that obsess about the USA is pretty high on the list. Right up there with people that don’t think they need to wait their turn in line.

     
    Comments
      
      GrenadaRoger: used to bug me...but now i know everyone knows he's a loon so i don't bother

  16. #16
    Plumbers
    Truck Drivers
    Rascal riders
    Flashlight enthusiasts
    Wormhole killing cancers

     
    Comments
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Welchers
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  17. #17
    fags
    gays
    gay fags
    trans people
    motorcycle riders

     
    Comments
      
      desertrunner:

  18. #18
    If you put Walter Sobchak on ignore, it will drive him crazy and he will respond like a nut job to your posts. Go ahead and do it and enjoy the added entertainment. Watch him tilt and respond to this post now, pure fun!

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Not tilting, don't care if you ignore me or not
      
      splitthis: Offset
    PFA's Flashlight King

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    If you put Walter Sobchak on ignore, it will drive him crazy and he will respond like a nut job to your posts. Go ahead and do it and enjoy the added entertainment. Watch him tilt and respond to this post now, pure fun!
    How do you know?

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Exactly
      
      Gordman: Dude clearly doesn't even know how the ignore feature works
      
      big dick: guys a retard dude, and a fkin traitor on top it
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    fags
    gays
    gay fags
    trans people
    motorcycle riders



     
    Comments
      
      big dick: dwai is the MAN god if you will..
    PFA Player Of The Year once

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Couple 3 things
    By lol wow in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2020, 04:08 AM
  2. Ford v. Ferrari is top top
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2019, 03:24 PM
  3. Things that tilt me on Airplanes
    By Tony in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 10:39 AM
  4. Guess things have changed over at Full Tilt...
    By Daredevil in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 04:00 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 03:38 PM