Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 things that tilt me

Load Metric

Top 5 things that tilt me

Top 5 things that tilt me:

5) My grocery store never has enough baggers and this forces the customer to bag his own groceries. If I wanted to bag my own shit I would go into the self service line. Unacceptable!

4) People that park their car at a gas pump, pump their gas a casually walk into the convenience store hogging up the station while they shop making others wait.

3) McDonalds. They shut down their self serve soda stations making you committed to the server on the ice allotment. Every fucking convenience store I have been in has their soda fountains operational, but McDonalds needs to appear to be Covid-19 sensitive even though their workers are like 4 inches apart. Unacceptable!

2) Semi Trucks that do not slow down in terrible weather. Every fucking 1 hour delay I get into on the highway its always some trucker like Mumbles with his jackknifed trailer fucking things up for everyone else because he was racing for his driving bonus in snow.

1) Anyone over the age of 10 walking in public with pajamas on. If it's your kids you are a terrible parent and if its you as an adult you are a fucking dipshit.

Yeah this thread sucks but just tuned up having to bag my own shit this morning. And the couple in front of me with their fat kids decided it was a good look to wear pajamas to the grocery store.

Load Metric
    I’ve mentioned it before, but I see red every time you wait in a long line and people don’t have their shit out by the time it gets to them.

Whatever it is. If it’s your little store rewards card. You’re going to pay by debit card. You have a coupon.

Women are the worst by far because it always involves them digging through a 20lb purse full of shit. I don’t lose it at the grocery store or somewhere I’m mentally prepared for a line. It’s at convenience stores or the CVS where it should be a quick process as everyone has three things but there are seven people in line. A lot of those places don’t even have another register to open.

I fantasize of kicking some fat broad in the back into the cigarette case behind the counter every time they’re digging through that fucking purse after they just stood in line fifteen minutes.

Load Metric
    If you buy cheap Ketchup or Toilet paper you are dead to me.

Comments

JeffDime: Heinz only rep

Dan Druff: correct. or off brand soda

Walter Sobchak: this

FRANKRIZZO: heinz rep and toilet paper

MumblesBadly: I know in whose house I’d like to use the bathroom.

nunbeater: everyone buys cheap toilet paper once....ONCE

Load Metric
    I will admit one of the shitty things I do is from time to time pull up to a self serve gas pump with 0 intention of buying gas. It is a nice trick when you just need to buy one or two quick items and get back on the road. It looks like you are going inside to pay to pump or get a few things and have every intention to pump when you return to the car. By the time you get back to your car and drive away no one is the wiser. Most people assume you pumped already.

I do try and avoid this if there is a long wait for gas or the parking spots are easily accessible. I apologize if this has added to your problem and tilted you. I don’t know how many people do this. Your post gave me the courage to confess. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of trucks on the road, what tilts me is when there are 2 or 3 lanes, and super slow semis pass one another, hogging up 2 lanes, and taking forever to go back to only taking up one.

This is especially bad uphill. The worst is when the passing one is about 2 mph "faster" than the slower one.

Mumbles, do you do this?

Load Metric
    I have to fully agree with the list in the OP.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Grown ups who say shit like
    Sammich instead of sandwich, pacific instead of specific, supposebly...wtf...

Getting invited to a BBQ and there is only Michelob Ultra, it was a cinco de Mayo party...wtf, corona and modelo aren’t great but Michelob Ultra....you’re Hispanic ffs

People playing poker who don’t know the action is on them.

Load Metric
    1. desertrunner
    2. mickeycrimm

not sure on next 3 yet.

Comments

desertrunner: Thats a good list to be on.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Getting invited to a BBQ and there is only Michelob Ultra, it was a cinco de Mayo party...wtf, corona and modelo aren’t great but Michelob Ultra....you’re Hispanic ffs

People still act like 'irregardless" is a word, that is very tilting. For them, generally speaking it makes them feel smart in a conversation. You want to correct them, but it would be embarrassing for them so you generally don't. You just sit there and smile realizing what a fucking dumb ass they are, usually some dipshit with an Ivy league degree with a mountain of bills.

Comments

garrett: LOL fucking good one oh wow =)... "usually some dipshit with an Ivy league degree with a mountain of bills"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If you buy cheap Ketchup or Toilet paper you are dead to me.
    This. Kirkland toilet paper is good though. Better than most other brands.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

"Would of" instead of "would have"

Till instead of until

Comments

HoodedN: Literally came in to post the “would of” thing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Speaking of trucks on the road, what tilts me is when there are 2 or 3 lanes, and super slow semis pass one another, hogging up 2 lanes, and taking forever to go back to only taking up one.

This is especially bad uphill. The worst is when the passing one is about 2 mph "faster" than the slower one.

Mumbles, do you do this?
    Fuck trucks in general. No offense Mumbles you seem like a good driver. But many of them drive sleepy, past their maximum time, or recklessly.

Some states let trucks drive as fast as cars. I remember when the federal speed limit was lifted from 55 to 65 and then removed entirely, the truckers protested plans to leave their limit at 55 by driving side by side in every lane and blocking traffic. Most states caved. Fuck that. It should be 55 for trucks.

Load Metric
    how about being in line behind women with children at the Carl's / Hardy's Burger?

they are never ready to order and they ask the kid what he wants (and the kid can't decide "....um, um, i don't know"), or the woman wants a run down on what's on the burger...Carl's/Hardy targets men, it's not for kids; i don't go to Burger King or McDonald's ladies, so you stay out of the Carl's/Hardy's, or at least know what you want when you get to the front of the line.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-21-2021 at 05:41 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Top 5 things that tilt me:

5) My grocery store never has enough baggers and this forces the customer to bag his own groceries. If I wanted to bag my own shit I would go into the self service line. Unacceptable!

4) People that park their car at a gas pump, pump their gas a casually walk into the convenience store hogging up the station while they shop making others wait.

3) McDonalds. They shut down their self serve soda stations making you committed to the server on the ice allotment. Every fucking convenience store I have been in has their soda fountains operational, but McDonalds needs to appear to be Covid-19 sensitive even though their workers are like 4 inches apart. Unacceptable!

2) Semi Trucks that do not slow down in terrible weather. Every fucking 1 hour delay I get into on the highway its always some trucker like Mumbles with his jackknifed trailer fucking things up for everyone else because he was racing for his driving bonus in snow.

1) Anyone over the age of 10 walking in public with pajamas on. If it's your kids you are a terrible parent and if its you as an adult you are a fucking dipshit.

Yeah this thread sucks but just tuned up having to bag my own shit this morning. And the couple in front of me with their fat kids decided it was a good look to wear pajamas to the grocery store.
    Number of semi-trailer jackknives I've seen in person. 0
    Number of single car accidents I've seen in person. Countless
    OP's IQ. 1

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Drunk retarded Canadians that obsess about the USA is pretty high on the list. Right up there with people that don’t think they need to wait their turn in line.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: used to bug me...but now i know everyone knows he's a loon so i don't bother

Load Metric
    Plumbers
    Truck Drivers
    Rascal riders
    Flashlight enthusiasts
    Wormhole killing cancers

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Welchers
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    fags
    gays
    gay fags
    trans people
    motorcycle riders

Comments

desertrunner:

Load Metric
    If you put Walter Sobchak on ignore, it will drive him crazy and he will respond like a nut job to your posts. Go ahead and do it and enjoy the added entertainment. Watch him tilt and respond to this post now, pure fun!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Not tilting, don't care if you ignore me or not

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    If you put Walter Sobchak on ignore, it will drive him crazy and he will respond like a nut job to your posts. Go ahead and do it and enjoy the added entertainment. Watch him tilt and respond to this post now, pure fun!
    How do you know?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Exactly

Gordman: Dude clearly doesn't even know how the ignore feature works

big dick: guys a retard dude, and a fkin traitor on top it
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    fags
    gays
    gay fags
    trans people
    motorcycle riders

Comments

big dick: dwai is the MAN god if you will..
    PFA POY once

Thread Information