Top 5 things that tilt me:

5) My grocery store never has enough baggers and this forces the customer to bag his own groceries. If I wanted to bag my own shit I would go into the self service line. Unacceptable!

4) People that park their car at a gas pump, pump their gas a casually walk into the convenience store hogging up the station while they shop making others wait.

3) McDonalds. They shut down their self serve soda stations making you committed to the server on the ice allotment. Every fucking convenience store I have been in has their soda fountains operational, but McDonalds needs to appear to be Covid-19 sensitive even though their workers are like 4 inches apart. Unacceptable!

2) Semi Trucks that do not slow down in terrible weather. Every fucking 1 hour delay I get into on the highway its always some trucker like Mumbles with his jackknifed trailer fucking things up for everyone else because he was racing for his driving bonus in snow.

1) Anyone over the age of 10 walking in public with pajamas on. If it's your kids you are a terrible parent and if its you as an adult you are a fucking dipshit.

Yeah this thread sucks but just tuned up having to bag my own shit this morning. And the couple in front of me with their fat kids decided it was a good look to wear pajamas to the grocery store.