Thread: Coinbase (IPO Thread)

Load Metric

Coinbase (IPO Thread)

So this is obviously one im interested in seeing how it goes, and will be probably the biggest and most public this year for sure.

I think and this is random thoughts this might come out ~$300-$350 and who knows from there of course. Would not shock me if it went bizzerk, and end of the day it was closing like $500+ or something crazy. All in all though, I just don't see how Long-Run this one does not get very, very Valuable here. I think you always have to fear the 'Unknown' an maybe say some Government overregulation or something. That doesn't exist today, but so many things point up in general, and Coinbase LOL, I mean that's worth a whole nother' thrad =)...

What do you all think, as now a 1 Trillion dollar market Bitcoin is not a small Market anymore

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    To show you how much Coinbase has changed...

In the early days of Coinbase -- I'd say the first two years, they actually had a chat feature to talk with staff, and I actually had a conversation with one of the owners or top managers there. I didn't specifically have a way to speak to management, but the way he was phrasing things made it seem like he was someone high up, so I asked what his position was there, and he told me. The guy wasn't bullshitting either, as I looked him up afterward.

We talked about the problems MtGox was having, and he had some surprisingly strong language against them, given his position at Coinbase and the fact that he was chatting with a stranger.

Anyway, I didn't need to chat with support again for awhile, but by the time I did, there was no more chat feature, and e-mail support had turned into complete shit.

Load Metric
    Some of this is very interesting here, yesterday Coinbase Filed their S-1 with the SEC to go Public which will happen probably any day now but id guess actually next week maybe Monday. So there were some very interesting things in that filing, very interesting...

Now excuse me for a second while I elaborate on exactly Who is 'Satoshi Nakamoto' and behind the Bitcoin actually. For me the biggest tell of them all, is its Timing in creation. In 2007 the United Sates was suffering from the worst Economic Collapse, since the Great Depression. That really happened everything went South, people were destroyed. Including the value of the U.S. Dollar and right about thenthis was Published and Bitcoin was born, but why then, why Publish it then.

Bitcoin White Paper-
    https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

It's entire Thesis, or purpose, of what it were to be used for and why. It answers, to exactly what was going wrong in the U.S. and World then too. And then this Bitcoin a non-Inflationary, Non Fiat Value or possibly a store of value system is created. Bitcoin is born and given all that timing being the way it is, that this is not a coincidence. The U.S. Government created Bitcoin it's not a coincidence im sure of it. That Timing is not a coincidence. Bitcoin my friend is actually created, and a function entirely of the United States Goverment....

I think it probably began as a 'Test Case' of sorts, maybe. Or just to see if people would create any utility, in a new non Fiat Value system or 'Digital Currency'. It was probably a lot of reasons why, and exactly then in our history the Bitcoin was created and born. And it was done, im certain and now below ill tell you what in the S-1 Filings I just cant get past, it almost is telling me im exactly right. Its kind scary, im certain 1005 Unequivocally now Bitcoin is 100% creating and entirely the United States Government. 'Satoshi Nakamoto' is just a U.S. Government pseudonym obviously. It's the U.S Government and im sure of it. So in yesterdays Filings listed as possible 'Risks' to Coinbase and what they would be, they listed and published this. And I just can't get past it, and I has this 'Aha' moment where I know now it is them!

This is the part they revealed in yesterdays Filings that I cant get past, it tells me literally that they know the U.S. Government is actually behind the Bitcoin. So they actually filed that as Bitcoins biggest risk or one. That people actually learn of Satoshi Nakamoto's Identity they said that could destroy the Value of the Bitcoin, which to me meant one thing. If People learned that it was the U.S Government behind Bitcoin, when people always thought and loved it for being so 'Autonomous' and 'Decentralized' butif they were to learn, all along its been the U.S Government created. I know i'm correct here too, undoubtedly. So they filed that as a risk because if people found that out especially because so many are Libertarian based they fear people will turn on Bitcoin and a run on the Bank. Or run on Bitcoin could possibly really happen, a real 'Risk' to them apparently. This is fascinating wow, ill quote it below.

"Coinbase says the entire crypto market could be destabilized if Bitcoin's anonymous creator is ever revealed"

I know what that means exactly, Coinbase knows it's the U.S Government and obv present that as a Massive risk in that if people learned that, the Decentralized lovers and for many other reasons, there would be a 'run on the bank' in Bitcoin Terms they could forsee here. That's telling me undoubtedly, and they know, the U.S. Government is behind the Bitcoin and they fear if that ever got learned and out there, a real possible 'Run on the Bank' could happen to them but in Bitcoin Terms.

That was so fascinating to me and read that, I truly had an 'Aha' moment there, and realized holy fuck it really is the U.S Government wow............

"Coinbase says the entire crypto market could be destabilized if Bitcoin's anonymous creator is ever revealed"

https://www.businessinsider.com/bitc...e-risks-2021-2
    Last edited by garrett; 02-26-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Load Metric
    I was on board with perhaps buying some of the IPO.....

...... until it was posted as 100b

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I was on board with perhaps buying some of the IPO.....

...... until it was posted as 100b
    Yeah and honestly, if im correct here and Im as certain as I could possibly be short of being told im correct by them.

Bitcoin is actually entirely the U.S, Government's creation. And people finding that out, is a massive 'Risk' to them. That tells me everything I need to know now. Obviously they know its the U.S. Government. And they presumably know or can presume a lot of people would not like that. And realizing that, it was never as Autonomous or 'Anonymous' as they always thought. And that would unequivocally cause a run on Bitcoin, destroying its demand, and causing a Massive crater in its price, like worst Case scenario too. WoW that they actually in their S-1 filing yesterday revealed that as one of their biggest risks. Bitcoin is the U.S. Government no doubt about it and Coinbase knows that clearly. If im correct, I would actually be shorting it then over the next 10 years when I was firmly believing and with recent developments that is was for sure 100k-400k in time. This completely everything, ive ever thought because I know it is the U.S. Government now, and it may take years but the it is a Bubble WoW...

I mean, I have to top and sit down on this for a moment now........

Thread Information