Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Cruz, certified sleaze ball. GOP leader

Load Metric

Ted Cruz, certified sleaze ball. GOP leader

What should you do when your state is without power and declaring emergency? Run off to Mexico?

Name:  AAF5F7CF-28EA-4FBF-86A4-9D4B17B6FF10.jpeg
Views: 448
Size:  654.5 KB

You can’t make this shit up-
    In a radio interview Monday, Cruz told people to "stay home" and not "risk it. Keep your family safe and just stay home and hug your kids."

Not to mention Covid. If I go to Mexico I’d have to quarantine for 3 days with negative tests before returning. He’s coming right back?

I mean if you are the highest official in your state and have aspirations to be President some day, I’m not sure traveling commercial to Cancun during both a global pandemic and a historic power outage when your state has declared emergency is a good look
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Tough being a Cruz relative, whether it be capitulating to Trump after denigrating his wife or blaming his daughters for abandoning his state in a time of crisis.

Not a great start to 2021 for Teddy between inciting terrorism, taking off to Mexico and cucking his daughters.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    sloppy fag has a programmed personality and will never realize it, hes basically an ant

Silver
    Load Metric
    More faux media outrage, and the shitlibs of PFA eat it up hook, line and sinker.

He isn't the governor, and has no executive authority to do much of anything.

Is he supposed to sit there and freeze with his family to make people who hate him and would never vote for him, happy?

Imagine giving a fuck when another man takes a vacation with his family so much to start a thread about it.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    sloppy fag has a programmed personality and will never realize it, hes basically an ant
    Boy do those words carry import from a MAGA cultist.

Which hurt more: losing thousands or getting cucked by antifa?

Best to get AIDS already.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    More faux media outrage, and the shitlibs of PFA eat it up hook, line and sinker.

Is he supposed to sit there and freeze with his family to make people who hate him and would never vote for him, happy?

Imagine giving a fuck when another man takes a vacation with his family so much to start a thread about it.

Cruz told people to "stay home" and not "risk it. Keep your family safe and just stay home and hug your kids."

I guess we can just ignore that if it fits your narrative......
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Boy do those words carry import from a MAGA cultist.

Which hurt more: losing thousands or getting cucked by antifa?

Best to get AIDS already.

like i notice my hat is gone when i'm walking thru BLM plaza in DC with a megaphone, making the odds of me being a cuck 0.0%, u have no idea what youre talking about. and i also just hit THA GOAT for 14.5k so i have u on that one too gimp

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    What should you do when your state is without power and declaring emergency? Run off to Mexico?

Name:  AAF5F7CF-28EA-4FBF-86A4-9D4B17B6FF10.jpeg
Views: 448
Size:  654.5 KB

You can’t make this shit up-
    In a radio interview Monday, Cruz told people to "stay home" and not "risk it. Keep your family safe and just stay home and hug your kids."

Not to mention Covid. If I go to Mexico I’d have to quarantine for 3 days with negative tests before returning. He’s coming right back?

I mean if you are the highest official in your state and have aspirations to be President some day, I’m not sure traveling commercial to Cancun during both a global pandemic and a historic power outage when your state has declared emergency is a good look
    Ok first off Ted Cruz is a Senator one of 2 in Texas and one of 100
    Who are legislators in the Senate in DC. He is not the highest official in Texas that would be Gov Abbott not Cruz. Ted has zero to do or say in how Texas functions and runs itself so there’s that.

Secondly these clowns at the so called Energy reliability group who run the power grid in Tx are absolute morons. Did they miss the historical fact Texas gets snow and ice especially in the northern parts along I40 and as far as DFW regularly. That being said windmills don’t fucking work in ice. They freeze up and seize and can’t spin so suddenly thinking 20-25% of the energy generation isn’t at risk in winter is just absolutely fucking fail on their part. Even the Gov has ordered an investigation on the sheer incompetence of the power management group. If anything they proved their ops are anything but reliable.

We get your a lefty that’s fine Jsizzle everybody has a right to their political beliefs and thoughts but going off half cocked and blaming Cruz just shows how ignorant of state and federal government operations you are and makes you look dumb.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Cruz told people to "stay home" and not "risk it. Keep your family safe and just stay home and hug your kids."

I guess we can just ignore that if it fits your narrative......
    "Stay home and don't risk it, keep your family safe"

Sounds like great advice regarding traveling locally during a blizzard, why am I supposed to be outraged?

Ted's family is safe and warm. Good for him.

Load Metric

It’s not uncommon. I mean some triggered lib heard a name of a well known GOP and gets apoplectic like a good lemming lefty like a Pavlovs dog response without any checking of facts about who has control of such decisions.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Like most of his colleagues in the Senate, I despise Cruz and his hypocrisy, but I’m going to liberally admit that this is mostly a leftwing-media nothingburger.

That being said, I do have the hope that Cruz contracts an epic case of Montezuma’s revenge while visiting Mexico.

Name:  BE5A2712-A83B-4EAA-AF8F-B4DCD06EF537.gif
Views: 411
Size:  3.65 MB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    ted cruz did nothing wrong. His FAMILY had no heat and no power. They were cold. Because he has worked hard his whole life ted cruz has the financial ability to afford things like plane tickets so that he can take his family somewhere warm and safe.

Being the great standup dad that he is cruz gave a "cover" story about his kids just wanting to have fun in cancun which brigthened their spirits immensely. ted cruz saved his familys LIFE and now hes back in texas working for the PEOPLE.

ted cruz didnt ditch his children in mexico, they have taken this trip many times and they are very smart kids. They also have a female companion that some people have speculated could be his wife.

I would like to say thank you to the FAKE NEWS MEDIA for giving this story extensive coverage. Now america can finally see what an amazing father ted cruz is.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

Load Metric

You mean like Fox News did whenever Obama went anywhere with his family?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Glad we have leaders here in California who practice what they preach!

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Whudda

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Glad we have leaders here in California who practice what they preach!

The $600 California stimulus check should have put that story safely in the rear view mirror.

What is your price anyway?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    come on san, you think druff is getting a stimmy check?

#toofuckingrich

Load Metric

Load Metric
    The problems in Texas are at the state and local govt level. Cruz is federal and if needed, FEMA will step up. Not much for Cruz to do.

Thread Information