Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow had COVID... and it made her even more terrible than before

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Gwyneth Paltrow had COVID... and it made her even more terrible than before

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/enter...19-coronavirus

Everything I'm doing feels good, like a gift to my body. I have energy, I'm working out in the mornings, and I'm doing an infrared sauna as often as I can, all in service of healing.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This dumb bitch keeps getting dumber

If it was able to be proven, id bet anything that she never even had Covid like she claims...or at minimum, at least when she says she did. She is simply doing this to prop up her Goop scams, all at others expense.

Jesus, there was virtually no covid testing done back then when she claims...if she really did test positive, why didn't she mention it and let her cult followers track it and see the results as they happened, lol?

and then she conveniently consults Dr Cole, a fake quack doctor who is already conviniently her top paid medical contributor assigned to bolster her brand?

From another article : "Dr. Cole is not a fan of conventional medicine, which he refers to as “superficial, disease-centered, autocratic, limited, palliative, reactive and profit-driven"

Heh...

Maybe he's the one who gave her the idea of a pussy candle?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah here's a January 2020 article about her scam company Goop: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/enter...row/index.html

In 2018, the company was sued for false advertising involving a $66 "vaginal Jade egg," which Goop claimed prevented uterine prolapse. The company paid out $145,000 in penalties and changed their marketing around the product but continued to sell it.

What's with her obsession with vaginas? Boy that chick is weird.

In 1991, Gwyneth was in the same college as I was. I never met her -- or if I did, I don't remember her. She dropped out after a short time because she realized her parents were famous and she didn't need to be with the rest of us commoners.

Load Metric
    I am all for natural medicine for a majority of health conditions. Most illness is the cause of nutrition imbalances and environmental poisons.

I had some issues and decided to go natural. I knew if I went with conventional medicine I would be put through a massive amount of tests that showed nothing and prescribed meds that would mask symptoms while causing additional problems.

I had mercury poisoning from a mouthful of old silver amalgam fillings. Until I get them replaced, I have supplements to help my body get rid of it. Within 1 week of doing a natural treatment, my symptoms disappeared.

3 years ago I felt 80, when I fixed my diet and started daily exercise, I felt 30, after fixing my final problem, I feel 20.

Cannot recommend enough fixing your shit. Devoting a couple hours a day to your health so your body feels great 24 hrs a day is better than feeling like shit 24 hrs a day and doing nothing while your body slowly dies.

Comments

garrett: Happy for you =)....
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah here's a January 2020 article about her scam company Goop: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/enter...row/index.html

In 2018, the company was sued for false advertising involving a $66 "vaginal Jade egg," which Goop claimed prevented uterine prolapse. The company paid out $145,000 in penalties and changed their marketing around the product but continued to sell it.

What's with her obsession with vaginas? Boy that chick is weird.

In 1991, Gwyneth was in the same college as I was. I never met her -- or if I did, I don't remember her. She dropped out after a short time because she realized her parents were famous and she didn't need to be with the rest of us commoners.
    Nothing wrong with women who like vaginas.

I see potential for a class action lawsuit from people who bought that candle and are disappointed that it doesn't smell like her vagina.

Comments

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: But how would they know?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You Todd boring Witless have problem with everything that is not you. Women, gays, transgenders,scientists, philosophers, youth,people of colour etc. etc.

Drop dead of a slow coronary

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

gimmick:

Muck Ficon: :this

Load Metric
    All I want is to see GP nude, that’s it.

Thread Information