Thread: North Korean hackers charged in massive cryptocurrency theft scheme

Load Metric

Unhappy North Korean hackers charged in massive cryptocurrency theft scheme

Load Metric
    Yeah not surprising as scammers are always trying to steal Bitcoin wealth in one way or another. This is kinda 'par for the course' in the Bitcoin world...

Now to digress some here on Janet Yellen. I myself was not sure how exactly her and Biden's new clearly 'Old School' minded appointed people will act towards something so cutting edge, as the Bitcoin is. And after a month now, I think I really like her position so far toward the Bitcoin. And if I am correct, and the way she wants to go about it which is to 'clean' it up. Get the dirty, and criminal elements out of it. And that is exactly what the Bitcoin image needs exactly I think actually. With a more respectable, and generally not by many thought of us just some 'illegal' or way to 'Launder' money thing. Which it is not, and so if what I believe to be true and this Yellen led fed, is actually going to go out of there way to very much clean up the 'crypto' space in general. I think that is massively beneficial to Bitcoins future worth myself.

That's exactly what it needs, to lose the unknowing and wrong assumption that's its all largely used for 'Illegal" things (LOL). Its not, and moving forward with Wall St. now taking real positions, I expect the long arm of the U.S Government to not be behind now with some types of Regulations now. And with that, it will actually be a good thing for the overall worth of the Bitcoin in the future. Just with a much cleaner image, and with that price goes up even more. Im not so sure honestly that this run, and new Institutional money, isn't going to bring this to 60k+ now, and maybe 75k even. Stay tuned =)....

I think at the least in the near-term we are looking at a Bitcoin price of 60k+ myself honestly.......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Now to digress some here on Janet Yellen.
    UNFUCKING REAL. GUYS GETS RUN OVER BY A PICKUP TRUCK AND GETS A SETTLEMENT AND NOW HE IS AN EXPERT ON FINANCES, BITCOIN, POLITICS AND NOW COMMENTING ON THE TREASURY SECRATARY. THIS TIME LAST YEAR HE WAS A FUCKING CAB DRIVER. GIVE US YOUR CORONA ADVICE.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you don't know any more than he does

dwai: offset

Gordman: His blathering paragraphs are painful to read and bring absolutely nothing

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

garrett: Here we are us some 'herd' mentality morons right here above.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

UNFUCKING REAL. GUYS GETS RUN OVER BY A PICKUP TRUCK AND GETS A SETTLEMENT AND NOW HE IS AN EXPERT ON FINANCES, BITCOIN, POLITICS AND NOW COMMENTING ON THE TREASURY SECRATARY. THIS TIME LAST YEAR HE WAS A FUCKING CAB DRIVER. GIVE US YOUR CORONA ADVICE.
    Fortunately his presence here is offset by posters like you who know everything, including who will be the #1 draft pick and who will win elections. When you predicted CNN would be off the air by 2021, I knew that was their death knell. I rarely watched CNN but I kinda miss it now.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Actually not true, this time last year actually I was still not alive in the hospital...

I woke up after a month, but that's not important. IM sorry that you are one who just buys into a herd mentality, of what a bunch of random other people think. And you actually think that has merit, WOW. Ive always been intelligent, and ive studied Economics so for me this whole Bitcoin and that Market itself has always been fascinating actually. Poker led me to my first buying Bitcoin and all that probably 10+ years ago now, when Bitcoin was only single digits. But had I of actually had a crystal ball and known we would be at 50k+ in 12 or so years. Obviously I would have piled and held it. If we all could only live life in hindsight right. We would all be perfect ;-)

Now aside from being argumentative, you need to be introspective on this point. Why is it, YOU are someone, or a person who just buys into a bunch of bullshit on an internet message board, and you actually believe it oh boy haha. I don't mind you, never did got some lols outta the Plumber troll, but now and this all. Im like WOW this dude is clearly delusional, then I factor in your reality, that your a rich kid from Orange County California and it all makes sent to me then. There is people here, who are clearly not bad or mean people, and they get so tried to make a fool out of on this forum over the years its absurd. I will have you know, not one time, for one second did I ever not beleive I am a very bright guy. Who believes in himself, and what he thinks and why. It has merit imo.

Im sorry you are realizing your just a 'Follower' maybe dude, and thats o.k but I can assure you everyone here, including you had a bad fkn read on me always. Have a nice day tgull, and I still do like you and your posts, but wow im not the one you want to try and make a fool out of here, please don't do that...

Load Metric
    Oh and Corona advice (lol)

Get the vaccine if you can get it. Your pretty young tho so maybe not available to you yet. I'm in line to get it myself. I am not in the older/underlying conditions population so I can't get it yet. I'm getting it as soon as they tell me I can. Why, not because I actually fear this virus. Give me a break I was fkn dead a year ago. just being alive for me is a real blessing now. So I'm doing it for other people as soon as my insurance company gives me the date and time, I'm there.

Why because I care about other people, and I can get it. So I will. You should too if that's possible. Let's all try and do our part in acieving that "herd" immunity right =)...
    Last edited by garrett; 02-17-2021 at 01:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Gordman: His blathering paragraphs are painful to read and bring absolutely nothing

Yep, guy is really not well. He was not well before he got run over, but now its painful. He reminds of Harrison Ford in movie Regarding Henry. I mean the guy attended, not graduated, a commuter school in Jersey. And he now brags about it.

Do you remember when Garrett came on here bragging last year he was a millionaire after being near death being run over by a pickup truck? Who does that? He is in need of help, and probably institutionalized or at least under some type of weekly care. Otherwise he is at risk of beating the shit out of his pops again.

Load Metric
    GARRETT IS GOD

Load Metric

Yep, guy is really not well. He was not well before he got run over, but now its painful. He reminds of Harrison Ford in movie Regarding Henry. I mean the guy attended, not graduated, a commuter school in Jersey. And he now brags about it.

Do you remember when Garrett came on here bragging last year he was a millionaire after being near death being run over by a pickup truck? Who does that? He is in need of help, and probably institutionalized or at least under some type of weekly care. Otherwise he is at risk of beating the shit out of his pops again.
    Being in hock with babymomma seems to be getting at you.

Log off and get a job; there's a chance your kid may know your name one day. Even just being known as bio daddy is probably a win at this point.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Deadbeat dad? Say it ain't so.

Load Metric
    "North Korean hackers charged in massive cryptocurrency theft scheme"

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/17/nort...ft-scheme.html

Good, and this is actually exactly what im expecting now of this new, and old school minded Fed actually. The new Janet Yellen led Fed, they are going to clean up the crypto space big time. And with that, I mean you can only imagine how lucrative a Bitcoin will be across the board, with a new 'clean' image too. In the right ways already, this new Federal Administration is putting there foot down. And when Wall St. Assets actually start getting involved, as they are. Regulations are not far behind. I expect a Bitcoin ETF to be approved by the SEC to begin being sold also soon. Just so much upward movement in Bitcoin right now, its impressive.

Poor Krypt gone are the times of a Bitcoin being in the teens, we are undoubtedly into a whole new place and ear with the Bitcoin now.

(Where can I go to short gold, asking for a friend...)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Let's be honest for a moment

Garrett getting plowed by a truck is probably the best thing that could have ever happened for him in his lifetime.

[Sips coffee]

Change my mind.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Garrett has blossomed since Pedotine left .

Keep it up man ..

Comments

garrett: Thank you, nobody's perfect right ;-)...
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Thread Information