Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon finally ADMITS that UFO's are REAL and that they have been testing UFO wreckage for DECADES

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lmfao, I watched your tinfoil hat video. This YouTube expert of yours claims it’s a.......wait for it..........bird. So the Navy tracks these objects for two weeks, popping up all over the radar (going from 20,000ft to 60,000ft instantly, you know shit like that), the commander and his team see it with their own naked eyes and claim it’s about 40 feet long and it actively tries to jam their radar (which is detectable) and you believe crazy guy on YouTube who says it’s a bird. Which is to say the Navy didn’t know it had birds on its radar thus released the video to the world saying it’s a UFO.

Are you leveling?

If not, watch the Rogan video. I watched your crackhead.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

And you think he’s smarter than the entire Navy who say they have no clue what is on their radars? JFC man. If it was something easily explained away you don’t think they have people/resources to come to the same conclusions as Mr. Wizard YouTube guy?

The Navy saying they’re seeing aircrafts flying around which they have no explanation for should mean something to you. Or you think it’s common for the Navy not to know what’s on their radars?
    You extrapolate a Navy pilot's experience to alien existence? No disrespect but a high school grad seeing something is not proof of anything. We don't even know how the brains of elite people work never mind those of a high school grad
    A navy commander pilot is a high school grad? How is your general understanding of almost everything so fuckin bad? Get off the fuckin bottle. The UFO being alien is one of the possibilities, not the only possibility. Mumbles is arguing it’s a bird because a crackhead on YouTube said so and the Navy had no clue because the Navy has never seen birds on radar before. I bet they watched that youtube video and were like, oh shit those were just birds. How silly of us.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 02-15-2021 at 09:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You extrapolate a Navy pilot's experience to alien existence? No disrespect but a high school grad seeing something is not proof of anything. We don't even know how the brains of elite people work never mind those of a high school grad
    A navy commander pilot is a high school grad? How is your general understanding of almost everything so fuckin bad? Get off the fuckin bottle. The UFO being alien is one of the possibilities, not the only possibility. Mumbles is arguing it’s a bird because a crackhead on YouTube said so and the Navy had no clue because the Navy has never seen birds on radar before. I bet they watched that youtube video and were like, oh shit those were just birds. How silly of us.
    Navy pilots have zero training in unidentified flying objects. That puts them in the 99.9
    percentile of all people. The fact that they can say they saw something they have never seen before
    does not translate to alien beings......you fucking retard

Let's just go with your stupid implications. Are you saying Navy pilot trainees have a course in UFO's
    You stupid cunt.

LET'S ADMIT THIS. MOST MILITARY ARE GRUNTS. DEADHEAD MORONS
    YEAH, PULL A TRIGGER AND YOU'RE GOOD.
    PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY. PIECE OF SHIT OUTLOOK
    Last edited by limitles; 02-15-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Navy pilots have zero training in unidentified flying objects. That puts them in the 99.9
    percentile of all people. The fact that they can say they saw something they have never seen before
    Your inability to ever comprehend anything is tilting. The Navy ship observed these UFOs for 2 weeks before they ever sent the commander there to investigate. They then released the video to the world and said it with a UFO. No that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s alien but it sure the hell means it’s not a bird. And if it’s not alien it’s something else we can’t comprehend.

And you know shit about naval training, they have training regarding any object they may encounter. You think the Navy just sends any dipshit up in a $70 million dollar plane to take it for a spin? Anyone that has achieved the level of commander in the Navy is infinitely more successful and capable than your sorry ass could be at anything in your pathetic, drunk life. But fuck all that, do you argue a commanding naval pilot with 20 years experience knows if he’s looking at a bird or not? Every take of yours is retarded, you honestly have a perfect record.

Comments

shoeshine box:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Let's just go with your stupid implications. Are you saying Navy pilot trainees have a course in UFO's
    You stupid cunt.

DUMMY

THANKYOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I ALMOST THROW UP EVERYTIME I HEAR IT.
    FUCK YOU LOSER FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR.
    FUCK YOU FOR REJECTING THE RIGHT MOVE
    FUCK YOU FOR NOT KNOWING HOW YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PUT ON THE LINE
    FOR SOME CAPITALIST VENTURE

Platinum
    Load Metric

Cool

You stupid cunt.

DUMMY
    Still obsessed about big daddy USA huh. You pathetic retard.

Ya the Navy throws grunts into $70 million planes to fly them around. The alcohol has definitely given you brain damage.

Comments

GrenadaRoger:
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 02-15-2021 at 10:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  CBFA6EC7-18C3-433E-931C-0CE3B3E53C1A.jpeg
Views: 437
Size:  79.0 KB

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Pearls Rep
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

You stupid cunt.

Les, I don’t think the issue is that these Navy pilots aren’t trained to identify UFOs, but are extensively trained to spot potential military threats. And because the radar/video bogies they have seen on their cockpit screens in training missions and such are almost always likely to be actual or simulated aircraft, their minds are likely to lock onto identifying a much smaller natural object, such as bird, that their radar/sighting technology can detect. So those Navy pilots probably believe they saw a much larger craft flying very fast close to the surface of the water versus a bird flying at a normal rate at a huch higher elevation relative to the background ocean surface.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Lex Fridman is a pretty smart fellow and has a good interview with commander David Fravor I think better than the Rogan interview.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Probably just a bird, amirite?

An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered an apparent UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.

The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 p.m. CST and said that the unidentified object was flying right on top of them, according to a transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.

"Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," the pilot said in the radio transmission.

"I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us."

American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.

"Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 on Feb. 21," an American Airlines spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI."

The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Flight 2292 was around 37,000 feet at the time of the sighting, and Albuquerque Center did not respond because local air traffic interfered, according to Douglass. The flight went on to land in Phoenix, Arizona.

New Mexico is home to White Sands Missile Range, which is located in the southern part of the state and is described as the Department of Defense's "largest, fully-instrumented, open air range."

Scott Stearns, the chief of public affairs at White Sands Missile Range, said the range was not testing anything on Sunday and also noted the distance between the missile range and northeastern New Mexico, which is about 400 miles.

"We have no idea what it could have been or if anything similar has been sighted in that area before," Stearns said in a statement to Fox News.

Thousands of UFO sightings are reported each year, but encounters by pilots have received increased attention recently.

In February 2018, two pilots separately encounter an object beaming light at roughly 50,000 feet in eastern Arizona, the Arizona Republic reported.

Between 2014 and 2015, Navy pilots encountered numerous UFOs traveling at hypersonic speeds up to 30,000 feet in the air, the New York Times reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-...alk-to-the-fbi

Platinum
    Load Metric
    :bump

Name:  15B0CB53-1CB7-4D7A-B815-430FF18A8D01.jpeg
Views: 381
Size:  213.5 KB

Name:  71E240F1-8577-44FD-A66D-63139497FA11.jpeg
Views: 378
Size:  375.5 KB

Also, In case anyone didn’t know, Tom Brady is GOD.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With all the testing of military equipment and planes, I don't see how people think that fast moving objects in the sky (especially in areas known for military testing) are aliens.

I still contend that the strongest argument against alien UFOs is that they would have no incentive to hide from us. If they're friendly, they'll show themselves and say hello. If they're hostile, they'll attack us. The least likely scenario is that they'll hover around and just observe from the sky.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With all the testing of military equipment and planes, I don't see how people think that fast moving objects in the sky (especially in areas known for military testing) are aliens.

I still contend that the strongest argument against alien UFOs is that they would have no incentive to hide from us. If they're friendly, they'll show themselves and say hello. If they're hostile, they'll attack us. The least likely scenario is that they'll hover around and just observe from the sky.
    And if they're just observing then they've had to have seen the news. So I'm sure they're just going to wait it out.

Load Metric

Perhaps they are here as tourists. Humans go on safari or to Yosemite. There is some cool shit to check out on this planet. Myself, I’m going to have to see it to believe it.

Load Metric

The U.S. government can't control these UFO's and anything that they can't control is a threat.

These aliens are smart to stay in the shadows and not reveal themselves because if they did we would find a way to kill them.

Again, the U.S. government has publicly admitted that they have alien craft in their possession and are running experiments on.

Another suspicious question is why is the U.S. Navy filing for patents on technology that does not exist and is impossible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I've looked into similar things like this quite a bit, there is lots of very large, very old stonework throughout the planet that definitely cant be explained via the current time line of human history.

Not going to go down the route of well do dont know so this was aliens, previous ancient civilizations with a level of technology much greater than mainstream science gives them credit for is a more likely possibility imo

Plenty of interesting material out there for anyone interested this is the best channel I have found guy travels to interesting places himself and he goes really in depth about objects like this all over the world

BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

The U.S. government can't control these UFO's and anything that they can't control is a threat.

These aliens are smart to stay in the shadows and not reveal themselves because if they did we would find a way to kill them.

Again, the U.S. government has publicly admitted that they have alien craft in their possession and are running experiments on.

Another suspicious question is why is the U.S. Navy filing for patents on technology that does not exist and is impossible.

rofl, fucking q tard conspiracy theorist

Load Metric
    I'm torn on aliens. On the one hand, it would seem a bit odd for so many people to claim they experienced instances of encounters or sightings when indeed they had not. It's kind of hard for me to imagine there is a human condition where people have the tendency to all make up this same experience, but I suppose it's possible.

On the other hand I have a really hard time believing an alien ship could travel as far as it would need to in order to make it from their home to Earth, only to crash when they got here. So Roswell doesn't exactly make any sense to me. It's like suuuuuuuuuuuure - you just traveled that far and then boom couldn't stick the landing? I mean c'mon that's not reasonable at all.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    US has secret evidence of UFOs breaking sound barrier without a sonic boom and performing moves humans don't have the technology for, Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe reveals ahead of bombshell real X Files report

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...FO-report.html

UFO's are not a believe but an undeniable fact.

The truth is out there.

Thread Information