Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon finally ADMITS that UFO's are REAL and that they have been testing UFO wreckage for DECADES

Load Metric

Pentagon finally ADMITS that UFO's are REAL and that they have been testing UFO wreckage for DECADES

Pentagon ADMITS that it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes - including a possible 'memory metal' that experts claim may have been recovered during the 1947 Roswell crash

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...O-crashes.html

Load Metric
    i've never understood why the US should be so lucky to have a ufo crash within its borders....the USA is only 6% of the total land on earth

late 1940's usa aeronautical technology was not that far ahead of the rest of the world was it?

btw, the picture looks like tinfoil left over from a huge jiffypop party
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    i've never understood why the US should be so lucky to have a ufo crash within its borders....the USA is only 6% of the total land on earth

late 1940's usa aeronautical technology was not that far ahead of the rest of the world was it?

There is actually logic behind this, this is near where we were doing nuclear testing.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Mylar weather baloon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

There is actually logic behind this, this is near where we were doing nuclear testing.
    i see...the idea is the first bomb test attracted aliens...it was a bit like a smoke signal?

but Japan's two bomb drops didn't pull in any ufo's?

Load Metric
    U.S. intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill that was signed by Trump in late December 2020.

Load Metric

Its supposed to be a weather baloon , real crash debris hauled off to area 51

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have always been of the opinion that aliens advanced enough to travel to us wouldn't hide in the shadows. If friendly, they would announce their presence beforehand, and land in a planned, publicized visit.

If unfriendly, they would simply attack and possibly destroy us.

Either way, there would be no reason for the aliens to hide their existence. If they could travel here, presumably from a staggeringly far distance which we can't even reach right now, they wouldn't have much to fear from us.

Similarly, if we discovered intelligent life, we would make contact, not fly around planes at night and hope to go undetected. This would be especially true if we encountered a society with equivalent advancement to 1940s earth.

I also believe that the chance of intelligent life in the universe -- at least in the portion of the universe where we could be reached or communicated with in some way -- is low. The chance of any kind of life is high, however.

Comments

shoeshine box: That's what I wanted to say!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have always been of the opinion that aliens advanced enough to travel to us wouldn't hide in the shadows. If friendly, they would announce their presence beforehand, and land in a planned, publicized visit.

Either way, there would be no reason for the aliens to hide their existence. If they could travel here, presumably from a staggeringly far distance which we can't even reach right now, they wouldn't have much to fear from us.

Similarly, if we discovered intelligent life, we would make contact, not fly around planes at night and hope to go undetected. This would be especially true if we encountered a society with equivalent advancement to 1940s earth.

I also believe that the chance of intelligent life in the universe -- at least in the portion of the universe where we could be reached or communicated with in some way -- is low. The chance of any kind of life is high, however.
    YOU CRAZY Q CONSPIRACY TARD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

i see...the idea is the first bomb test attracted aliens...it was a bit like a smoke signal?

How would you know if it did or not? You connected brah?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Maybe you/we don't have the ability to understand their reasons?

We now have several branches of the US government that say UFOs are real. Why would they say that if they aren't real?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

i don't know either way...but i am not aware of an area in Japan with mystery similar to Area 51 in the USA...is there a counterpart?

and if not, then the premise that atomic bomb testing attracted the aliens seems less creditable.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-14-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

i don't know either way...but i am not aware of an area in Japan with mystery similar to Area 51 in the USA...is there a counterpart?

and if not, then the premise that atomic bomb testing attracted the aliens seems less creditable.
    I would assume there are many “Area 51s” in the world that the public doesn’t know about.

The US government is admitting there are things flying around our planet with technology that isn’t yet possible here and they don’t know what they are. If not alien to Earth, than what?

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

We now have several branches of the US government that say UFOs are real. Why would they say that if they aren't real?
    UFOs don't have to be of alien origin.

Load Metric

UFOs don't have to be of alien origin.
    lizard people how could you?

all joking aside very plausible these things could be from some dimension we can’t comprehend

Comments

garrett: lol

nightmarefish:
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric

I agree that intelligent Alien stuff is likely BS but this logic is wrong. They are 100% out there but probably way too far.

1) You assume that Aliens actually care about us. They may be so advance we are nothing more than a bunch of primitive animals not worth making contact with (an ant hill in the universe). Just look at the way humans interact or don;t with primitive species. We be nothing more than a nuisance to them.

2) There are examples of certain primitive cultures that humans have purposely not chosen to interfere with or make themselves aware to for good reason.

People often talk about how exciting aliens are and wanting to introduce themselves but this is almost always exclusively in the context of imagining advanced aliens (almost seen as a deity). But think of what we look to like to them. We probably can;t offer them anything of use outside of our resources and planet.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Steven Hawking was lots smarter then all of us, and spent much of his life studying space and this kind of stuff. So I couldn't help but remember having read this, ill link it below. And me myself I think one way or another, this is exactly right. And LOL to whoever above actually implying 'Alien' life forms, might actually come here with feelings. Oh my, wow that was has me rolling on the floor laughing right now. Yes they exist. No one should expect them to care about us, or becoming 'friendly' in any way shape or form. Its literally life and death when considering actually, really, dealing with 'Aliens imo =).....

"Stephen Hawking: Intelligent Aliens Could Destroy Humanity, But Let's Search Anyway"

https://www.space.com/29999-stephen-...fe-danger.html

Load Metric
    UFO just means any flying object that is unidentified. A helium balloon blowing around in the wind that reflects sunlight in a way that looks weird to you on the ground could be a UFO, and has been reported as such thousands of times. A test flight by the air Force, a drone, a spy plane, a meteorite, all kinds of things.

There's no intelligent life form secretly visiting earth and accidentally dropping their amazing technology anywhere. This is just the modern equivalent of "I can't immediately explain this, it must be supernatural!" AKA religion. Please find something better to do with your time.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    UFO just means any flying object that is unidentified. A helium balloon blowing around in the wind that reflects sunlight in a way that looks weird to you on the ground could be a UFO, and has been reported as such thousands of times. A test flight by the air Force, a drone, a spy plane, a meteorite, all kinds of things.

There's no intelligent life form secretly visiting earth and accidentally dropping their amazing technology anywhere. This is just the modern equivalent of "I can't immediately explain this, it must be supernatural!" AKA religion. Please find something better to do with your time.
    There’s experts that have seen this shit that are now finally talking about it, it’s not a pipe dream. They don’t just say they’re UFOs, The technology advancement is the true mystery. It’s several steps of technology ahead of anything we currently have, that’s to say we would have seen stages between where we currently are and the level of technology these UFOs have if they were technologies from other countries or whatever. There are many missing links. They’re either foreign to Earth, which makes them alien, or if you like the show “Fringe” maybe we learn to time travel in the future and the “aliens” are actually us, or something completely not within our comprehension.

Or, let’s hear your take.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 02-15-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I know someone who essentially believes in benevolent aliens who want to give us advanced technology to save us from destroying our planet’s ecosphere but who are waiting for NASA to slowly reveal to the public that such aliens exist until the greater public is acclimated enough to the idea so that there isn’t a disruptive massively panic when learning of these aliens. Also, he estimates that the aliens will almost definitely show themselves to the greater public within 50 years, a time span that he is hoping to live long enough to witness his prediction come true.

In other words, these aliens are the science fiction version of the Messiah, but he doesn’t see it fiction, but as fact. And no amount of trying to reasonably challenge him on his interpretations of events UFO enthusiasts and hucksters claim are alien UFO sightings can get him to accept a non-alien cause for them.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information