Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Go Ahead, Give Him another Emmy: Cuomo Deliberately Hid Nursing Home Death Data

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I was never in a frat boy in college, but I did pass out a few times from consuming too much alcohol back then. And got taken to the campus infirmary one time for overnight observation on a particularly overindulgent outing. But never a frat boy, and necessary sexually assaulted women. Insulted a few of them a time or two for wearing too much makeup, but never sexually assaulted them.
    What Cuomo did was much worse. He is an old man in a position of power, preying on young women. He has three daughters! He knows better, but like all politicians, he has a sense of entitlement. Kavanaugh cornered a few women at parties and shoved his tongue down their throats it a desperate attempt to get laid. If these women were so “traumatized” they wouldn’t have waited for 30 years to expose his behavior.
    College dudes are creepy pervs for sure.. Typical picking a bunch of them up from a Fri or Sat night out at the bars around here proves it.. Talking shit about how some chick didnt get them and what not and they have plenty of other pussy opportunities..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They aren't defending him. As I said in a post above (scroll a bit), he's not useful to them anymore. He went from an asset to a liability, so they would just like him out of the way. However, Cuomo resigning or being forced out of office would be a huge blow to the party, given that he was their 2020 golden boy. Therefore, the Democrats really just want this whole thing to fade away. They don't want to defend him, and they don't want him to resign. They need to go through the motions of feigned outrage, and then will try to make everyone forget.

Watch this story die quickly.
    Much like Hurricane Katrina, this ended up being nothing.

Comments

zealanddonk: ZING!

MumblesBadly: LOL!

gimmick:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    They aren't defending him. As I said in a post above (scroll a bit), he's not useful to them anymore. He went from an asset to a liability, so they would just like him out of the way. However, Cuomo resigning or being forced out of office would be a huge blow to the party, given that he was their 2020 golden boy. Therefore, the Democrats really just want this whole thing to fade away. They don't want to defend him, and they don't want him to resign. They need to go through the motions of feigned outrage, and then will try to make everyone forget.

Much like Hurricane Katrina, this ended up being nothing.
    Druff is often right, its when he's wrong it often goes hella bad.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    but they will quickly move away from this, so he's maybe a little kinda right

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Bingo

MumblesBadly: He’d fit right in if he “found Jesus”.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What a creep. Coming off as some hero. Family reputation gone. Brother should take up professional shuffleboard.

Comments

Jayjami: They could take up curling

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Andrew Cuomo will not resign.

Even if there is a video of him sexually harassing women.

He is single and ready to date 20 year olds.

Well this post didn't age well, and I agreed with it, too.

Load Metric
    Hey, Druff! When is YOUR party going to hold its leaders accountable for terrible behavior?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: This
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Hey, Druff! When is YOUR party going to hold its leaders accountable for terrible behavior?

Brothers Mumbles is not an example of what young men should seek to become

Load Metric
    Update: Andrew Cuomo stripped of Emmy in response to sexual harassment allegations

Andrew Cuomo will now be losing his International Emmy Founders Award, following an announcement from the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences

The International Academy awarded Cuomo the award in November 2020 for his 111 daily COVID-19 briefings, saying he effectively crafted narratives of success and failure through them. (This of course was a complete sham)

However, the academy has now reversed its decision following the sexual harassment allegations made against the former governor, who resigned from office as a result of the scandal.

The International Academy said it will now remove his “name and any reference to his receiving the award” from its materials from here on out.

Full article here: https://www.wfla.com/news/national/a...t-allegations/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Update: Andrew Cuomo stripped of Emmy in response to sexual harassment allegations

Andrew Cuomo will now be losing his International Emmy Founders Award, following an announcement from the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences

The International Academy awarded Cuomo the award in November 2020 for his 111 daily COVID-19 briefings, saying he effectively crafted narratives of success and failure through them. (This of course was a complete sham)

However, the academy has now reversed its decision following the sexual harassment allegations made against the former governor, who resigned from office as a result of the scandal.

The International Academy said it will now remove his “name and any reference to his receiving the award” from its materials from here on out.

Boy the left really swept that under the rug didn’t they?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

The icing on the cake was the troll job by far leftist Cynthia Nixon when she posted on Twitter about still having her Emmy and mentioning Cuomo by name..

Load Metric
    More of the Democrat “cover-up” in progress, folks.

Name:  0BE264D4-FAA6-4259-8D1D-CB36F6241B5F.png
Views: 279
Size:  306.7 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

This post didn't age well.

Comments

splitthis: Either do u

MumblesBadly: Counter the retard red rep

Load Metric
    Andrew Cuomo charged over alleged groping of former aide: source

https://nypost.com/2021/10/28/andrew...r-aide-source/

Disgraced ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo was charged Thursday with groping a former aide in Albany’s Executive Mansion — a crime that could force him to register as a sex offender if he’s convicted.

A misdemeanor criminal complaint filed in Albany City Court alleges that Cuomo, 63, “did intentionally, and for no legitimate purpose, forcibly place his hand under the blouse shirt of the victim…and onto her intimate body part,” “Specifically, the victims [sic] left breast for the purposes of degrading and satisfying his sexual desire,” it adds.

The incident allegedly took place on the afternoon of Dec. 7 on the second floor of Albany’s Executive Mansion, the governor’s official residence.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Fitting!

Load Metric
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-cuomo/620835/

fredo is god

A real shame that there aren't good Fredo memes out there.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

This post didn't age well.
    It ended up half true.

They ousted him based upon the overblown sexual harassment charges (wihch were real, but were made out to be much worse than they really were), because they didn't want their COVID golden boy who "followed the science" to turn out to be a COVID killer of old people. Especially because the right had been screaming about this for a year prior.

Knowing he was a huge liability, and that the story was too big to go away, they stuck the knife in him based upon sexual harassment stuff (which they can feign just having learned about), and that was that.

BTW Mumbles, Tina Tchen was running interference for Cuomo via that #TimesUp group, which was supposed to be advocating for sexual harassment victims of high profile men. Guess which party Tchen had a long connection to?

So yes, there was a cover up for quite some time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway, remember when Fredo was covering his brother on CNN during COVID, in a totally journalistic and non-biased fashion, and we were all supposed to be totally cool with that?

I like how he did some totally insincere mea culpa when the shit hit the fan with Andrew, and then CNN kept him on as if nothing had happened.

I hope this latest revelation finally puts the nail in his career's coffin.

I do wish that boxing match bewteen him and Steven Crowder took place. Both agreed to it, and then somehow it didn't happen. That would've actually been fun to watch.

Load Metric
    Anyway, remember when Fredo was covering his brother on CNN during COVID, in a totally journalistic and non-biased fashion, and we were all supposed to be totally cool with that?

I like how he did some totally insincere mea culpa when the shit hit the fan with Andrew, and then CNN kept him on as if nothing had happened.

I hope this latest revelation finally puts the nail in his career's coffin.

I do wish that boxing match bewteen him and Steven Crowder took place. Both agreed to it, and then somehow it didn't happen. That would've actually been fun to watch.

Hero.

Fredo would kick the shit out of your closeted trans rapist pedo.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fredo is in good shape for a 51-year-old, but Crowder is 17 years younger, and he does/did some sort of martial arts, so I still give the edge to him -- at least when the fight was proposed.

Since then, Crowder has had all kinds of major health problems, such as:

In July 2021, Crowder underwent a surgical operation in which titanium bars were inserted into his chest in order to counteract his congenital condition of pectus excavatum, or a sunken chest. The surgery caused fluid to accumulate in his lungs, which he called "excruciatingly painful". Several weeks later, he was rushed to the hospital due to a collapsed lung. In August 2021, as Crowder was still recovering from both treatments,
    So I'm thinking he's not going to be doing any kinds of fights going forward.

And I'm sure you already know this, but the trans rape thing was a hoax.

Thread Information