Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Go Ahead, Give Him another Emmy: Cuomo Deliberately Hid Nursing Home Death Data

Load Metric
    Andrew Cuomo will not resign.

Even if there is a video of him sexually harassing women.

He is single and ready to date 20 year olds.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Yup, they're going to have to remove him forcibly

MumblesBadly: Especially 20-year-olds who work for his administration.

ftpjesus: Gotta admit Im now shocked he caved in and did

Load Metric
    He doesn’t have to resign. An impeachment inquiry was already underway in the NY Legislature and has been accelerated. If he doesn’t resign he will be impeached and removed.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Let his scummy brother go with him.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers do not show a weak spine! The man did not do anything wrong. Some broad waited years to cry she got a kiss on the cheek! It’s all a show, a work!

Brothers Pipes snacks the ass of every woman who works for him and they love it, understand?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers do not show a weak spine! The man did not do anything wrong. Some broad waited years to cry she got a kiss on the cheek! It’s all a show, a work!

Brothers Pipes snacks the ass of every woman who works for him and they love it, understand?
    Unfortunately ever since Clinton was impeached over a blowjob, we have all been forced to pretend that men in prominent or powerful positions don’t, or shouldn’t, have voracious appetites. I agree with you, fuck that noise. Look at JFK and MLK, they left a trail of wrecked pussy everywhere they went, every day. It was better that way. As long as they consented and were of age that’s all that should matter, it’s nobody’s fucking business.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The desperate 90s Republicans fucked it up for subsequent high profile politicians, except Trump, of course.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  6B8B87F9-871F-41AA-A9D6-E3BB85A17011.jpeg
Views: 297
Size:  228.0 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gold!

NickyPipes: LOL

Tellafriend:

Sloppy Joe: Oops.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    He was right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    He was right.
    As soon as Cuomo is impeached and removed from office by the Dems in New York, I’m looking forward to Druff calling for Republicans in Congress to call for the US DoJ to fully investigate the 1000+ uninvestigated tips that were submitted to the FBI regarding Bret Kavanaugh’s alleged sexual assaults.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

He was right.
    As soon as Cuomo is impeached and removed from office by the Dems in New York, I’m looking forward to Druff calling for Republicans in Congress to call for the US DoJ to fully investigate the 1000+ uninvestigated tips that were submitted to the FBI regarding Bret Kavanaugh’s alleged sexual assaults.
    In college the guy was a drunken frat boy asshole who grabbed a few pussies. That was 40 years ago Mumbles, get over it. Although I’d prefer someone more liberal, he is totally qualified to be on the Court. End of story.

Comments

Dan Druff:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

In college the guy was a drunken frat boy asshole who grabbed a few pussies. That was 40 years ago Mumbles, get over it. Although I’d prefer someone more liberal, he is totally qualified to be on the Court. End of story.
    I was never in a frat boy in college, but I did pass out a few times from consuming too much alcohol back then. And got taken to the campus infirmary one time for overnight observation on a particularly overindulgent outing. But never a frat boy, and necessary sexually assaulted women. Insulted a few of them a time or two for wearing too much makeup, but never sexually assaulted them.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    And creepy Cuomo probably would have gotten away with it if he wasn't so creepy.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: What she did with her makeup was a crime.

Load Metric
    I am in my 40s now, and I can say with all certainty there is no 20 something woman I find attractive. Seriously, Cuomo is in his mid 60s and hitting on college students. I used to be a hound in my 20s, but I could never fathom introducing myself to someone 20 years younger today, let alone 35 years younger like Andrew was doing. What fucking Democratic creepzoid.

Comments

dwai: preemptive offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I have erectile dysfunction.
    This explains a lot.

Load Metric
    They aren't defending him. As I said in a post above (scroll a bit), he's not useful to them anymore. He went from an asset to a liability, so they would just like him out of the way. However, Cuomo resigning or being forced out of office would be a huge blow to the party, given that he was their 2020 golden boy. Therefore, the Democrats really just want this whole thing to fade away. They don't want to defend him, and they don't want him to resign. They need to go through the motions of feigned outrage, and then will try to make everyone forget.

Watch this story die quickly.
    Great call.

Name:  cuomo.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  128.5 KB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    They aren't defending him. As I said in a post above (scroll a bit), he's not useful to them anymore. He went from an asset to a liability, so they would just like him out of the way. However, Cuomo resigning or being forced out of office would be a huge blow to the party, given that he was their 2020 golden boy. Therefore, the Democrats really just want this whole thing to fade away. They don't want to defend him, and they don't want him to resign. They need to go through the motions of feigned outrage, and then will try to make everyone forget.

Watch this story die quickly.
    Called it!

Comments

Sanlmar: Druff has his thumb on the pulse of politics

Platinum
    Load Metric
    He should have just grabbed them by the pussy IMO.

Anyway

Comments

shoeshine box: Cuomo is not a > homo.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I am in my 40s now, and I can say with all certainty there is no 20 something woman I find attractive. Seriously, Cuomo is in his mid 60s and hitting on college students. I used to be a hound in my 20s, but I could never fathom introducing myself to someone 20 years younger today, let alone 35 years younger like Andrew was doing. What fucking Democratic creepzoid.
    Lol, that's cause no 20 something woman finds you attractive lol. I fuck 20 year olds now and I will be for as long as my dick works. When you guys send your sons off to college, there is a good chance I will be balls deep in one of their holes.

Don't worry though, there's nothing that Id give them, other than a good time and a cumshot that theyll remember.

Load Metric
    OSA do you dye your hair or the college freshmen are okay with the whole situation?

And do you lie about your age (slight rounding error puts you at 29 every year?)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    I was never in a frat boy in college, but I did pass out a few times from consuming too much alcohol back then. And got taken to the campus infirmary one time for overnight observation on a particularly overindulgent outing. But never a frat boy, and necessary sexually assaulted women. Insulted a few of them a time or two for wearing too much makeup, but never sexually assaulted them.
    What Cuomo did was much worse. He is an old man in a position of power, preying on young women. He has three daughters! He knows better, but like all politicians, he has a sense of entitlement. Kavanaugh cornered a few women at parties and shoved his tongue down their throats it a desperate attempt to get laid. If these women were so “traumatized” they wouldn’t have waited for 30 years to expose his behavior.

Comments

shoeshine box: word.

Thread Information