Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Go Ahead, Give Him another Emmy: Cuomo Deliberately Hid Nursing Home Death Data

Load Metric
    Cuomo is a shitbag, but one thing Republicans are conveniently forgetting is he wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble if not for the NY State AG. That's what an AG is supposed to do, enforce the law and pursue justice even if it's the insiders and the powerful breaking it, not like Trump who thought his AGs were his personal lawyers and fixers/bagmen. Let's see you hypocrites hold a Republican accountable for anything the way Democrats are holding their own accountable.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Cuomo is a shitbag, but one thing Republicans are conveniently forgetting is he wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble if not for the NY State AG. That's what an AG is supposed to do, enforce the law and pursue justice even if it's the insiders and the powerful breaking it, not like Trump who thought his AGs were his personal lawyers and fixers/bagmen. Let's see you hypocrites hold a Republican accountable for anything the way Democrats are holding their own accountable.
    True, but a few important point you're missing:

1) Cuomo was useful in 2020 (as a foil to Trump), but not useful in 2021, with Trump out of the picture.

2) Cuomo was an asshole who was hated by most Democrats in NY, because of his abrasiveness and vindictiveness. Many in his own party couldn't wait to dispose of him once he wasn't useful anymore.

3) The nursing home death thing wasn't going away, as citizens were demanding answers for 9 months, and were getting louder over time.

Thus, they had to get rid of Cuomo and use him as the sacrificial lamb. The important thing was to still preserve the narrative that Democrats and the media were following the science, while Republicans were science-denying rubes.

Thus, some long-rumored (but not particularly major) sexual harassment allegations were trotted out, so those could be used as the primary reason to vilify him. Therefore, he could be removed for being a sexual harasser, rather than a nursing home killer. The media also gets off the hook, because the sexual harassment stories were "new", while the nursing home questions date back to at least May 2020. The mainstream media no longer has to explain why they refused to investigate the nursing home situation, even though right wing media was clearly laying out those credible allegations 9 months prior. The media also doesn't have to answer why they propped Cuomo up as a pillar of COVID responsibility, and why he got an Emmy.

So you get rid of a jerk in your own party AFTER he's no longer useful to beat Trump, you avoid admitting that your own party failed big time when it came to protecting nursing homes (hello Gretchen Whitmer and Rachel Levine), and you let the complicit media off the hook for their malpractice.

Isn't it nice when this all works out so perfectly?

Load Metric
    Looks like Andrew Yang’s blatant pandering has finally backfired. “Michael Scott” level cringe at LGBTQ speech.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/an...els-of-cringe/

Load Metric
    And then there's this.....Let's see how Chris covers his brother now....oh wait...

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, state attorney general report says

Full article here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/polit...ort/index.html

If he was a fellow Libtard, the headline would demand immediate resignation or recall. Just sayin'

Load Metric
    And Republican Matt Gaetz was fucking and transporting underage girls across the country.

How do you defend him?

Does sexually harassing women qualify men to be President?

Probe finds Gov. Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, violated federal and state law

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/ag-to-...probe-sources/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    And Republican Matt Gaetz was fucking and transporting underage girls across the country.

How do you defend him? I don't defend him, never did. BTW, what does Matt Gaetz have to do with this? Just a typical Whataboutism deflection.

Does sexually harassing women qualify men to be President? History says it does, JFK, Clinton, Trump, just to name a few

Probe finds Gov. Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, violated federal and state law

Load Metric

How do you defend him?

Both US senators for New York — Schumer and Gillibrand — have repeated their public calls for Cuomo to resign. I’m wondering how Druff is going to try spin how the Democrats are “defending” fellow Democrat Cuomo in the matter.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They aren't defending him. As I said in a post above (scroll a bit), he's not useful to them anymore. He went from an asset to a liability, so they would just like him out of the way. However, Cuomo resigning or being forced out of office would be a huge blow to the party, given that he was their 2020 golden boy. Therefore, the Democrats really just want this whole thing to fade away. They don't want to defend him, and they don't want him to resign. They need to go through the motions of feigned outrage, and then will try to make everyone forget.

Watch this story die quickly.

Comments

MumblesBadly: “The Democrats don’t want him to resign.” … Saying this after the Dem senators of his own state are calling for his resignation… How delusional do you have to be to say that???

dwai: offset

Load Metric
    They aren't defending him. As I said in a post above (scroll a bit), he's not useful to them anymore. He went from an asset to a liability, so they would just like him out of the way. However, Cuomo resigning or being forced out of office would be a huge blow to the party, given that he was their 2020 golden boy. Therefore, the Democrats really just want this whole thing to fade away. They don't want to defend him, and they don't want him to resign. They need to go through the motions of feigned outrage, and then will try to make everyone forget.

You’re projecting again what the Republicans do with their own utterly embarrassing twice-impeached, presidential election result-denying, Capitol insurrection-formenting leader.

P.S. Biden is now calling for Cuomo to resign.

Comments

dwai: just drive your truck and leave the adults to discuss such things

Walter Sobchak: Correct

Gold
    Load Metric
    Cuomos innocent he didn’t do anything wrong who cares about this shit!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Cuomos innocent he didn’t do anything wrong who cares about this shit!
    Right, Nicky. Someone had to take Mr Cuomo's side. LOL!

Load Metric

Die quickly? Care to bet on that? I say he will no longer be the governor of NY on Jan 1, 2022. You want the other side?

There was an investigation, the results are damning, he acted completely inappropriately and broke the law, he will be out. That’s how it’s supposed to work. Unlike the Republicans who let Trump break every imaginable law and rallied to protect him.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Druff liked Trump’s policies.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I could never take Cuomo's side. He's a 1st rate scoundrel. As a permanent reminder of the Cuomo family's legacy in New York, what was once known as the Tappan Zee Bridge is now the Mario Cuomo Bridge. Andrew had to sign the bill which made this happen. He's rotten and so too is his brother and by proxy CNN. The worst hypocrites on morals and service to ones country. Both Andrew and Chris must go. CNN should be finished.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I could never take Cuomo's side. He's a 1st rate scoundrel. As a permanent reminder of the Cuomo family's legacy in New York, what was once known as the Tappan Zee Bridge is now the Mario Cuomo Bridge. Andrew had to sign the bill which made this happen. He's rotten and so too is his brother and by proxy CNN. The worst hypocrites on morals and service to ones country. Both Andrew and Chris must go. CNN should be finished.
    Yeah I’m sure CNN will just shut down.

The investigation was about Andrew not his brother.

Load Metric

How do you defend him?

Gaetz is indefensible obviously. Shitbags gonna shitbag and he needs to go also. I may lean right but I will no defend those who cross an absolute red line that’s totally unethical and in his case like criminal.

Load Metric

Much like the shit that happened with that situation in Virginia I think it was. The Blackface Governor. The Rapist Lt Gov and the AG who was also caught in some racist shit. That all suddenly got buried when the timely issue of Jussie Smollets lying ass accusations came out.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Yeah I’m sure CNN will just shut down.

The investigation was about Andrew not his brother.
    I know and thank you. Its not just any one issue for which I want the Cuomo's out of places of power and influence. Both have shown themselves to be unfit for the positions they hold for more than one reason or investigation and CNN has shown themselves as an unreliable source for news repeatedly and not just as it relates to the NY Governor IMO.

Load Metric
    Fredo getting cucked by his own network:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/03/media...ces/index.html

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The second half is hilarious.

Load Metric

The second half is hilarious.
    Is this the Dems trying to “make everyone forget”?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information