Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check your Credit Report Weekly- Massive Fraud Alert with Unemployment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Credit Karma gives you free credit reports whenever you want them at no cost. They also do not spam your email. Their business model is to give you a credit report, and when it comes up the page is littered with credit cards and loans you qualify for based on your credit report. You click the ad they get paid. You sign up for something they really get paid. Basically the Facebook model.
    Does Credit Karma give you your real FICO score?

Apparently there is a version of FICO score that you see in a free credit report and the version that creditors see when they pull your credit report.

I keep hearing that only Discover Card will give you your real FICO score for free regardless if you are a customer.

I’ve never been told otherwise but anytime I’ve ever looked Via one of these sites it always seems to lineup with the numbers I’ve seen via the rare occasion when I’ve pulled a hard credit request.

Load Metric
    Situation so bad lol, scammers were even able to collect multiple times on a single person. Media so bad for suppressing the reality, I guess they have too many poor black stories to tell.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information