Thread: Springsteen busted for DUI

Load Metric

Springsteen busted for DUI

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 02-11-2021 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Update on CNN

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That "Middle" video was so tilting to watch.

Springsteen pretending to be a Kansas cowboy (wtf), and posturing as if he's someone who believes liberals and conservatives should meet in the middle.

This guy is a lifelong left winger who isn't meeting anyone in the middle. Except perhaps the center divider on the road when he's drunk.

Comments

Shizzmoney: LOL center divider rep

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: lmao

nunbeater: that was the fucking worst

Load Metric
    In his defense, the highway was jammed with broken heroes on a last-chance power drive.

Comments

tigerpiper: lyrics rep

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: lmao

nunbeater: tight

Load Metric
    So I just saw this myself today, and excuse me while I digress here a little on this one but....

This is kind of interesting to me because its where im from, Bruce was my neighbor (.5 mile away) for decades. I know 'Sandy Hook' (where he got arrested) very well. Its also called 'Gateway National Seashore' and those are Park Rangers not local police at all. I lived .5 mile from Bruce Springsteen for the first 30 years of my life, and actually ive met Bruce a handful of times. He's a very very down to earth, and nice guy as his wife Pattie. So when I saw this I was like wow and being from Rumson where Bruce and Pattie (his wife) live I found this story a little close to home and interesting I guess., They may have moved I wouldn't know because I moved out of Rumson-Fair Haven there 12 or so years ago. But I know exactly where he got arrested and his house from the Exit of Sandy Hook is only a few miles. So its stupid he didn't hire a driver, take an uber or anything. Dumb of you Bruce because you absolutely could, and have no excuses in that Department. So I grew up in Rumson-Fair Haven NJ and Rumson is where Bruce and Pattie have lived for decades, and may still but I don't know because I haven't lived there myself in about 12 years now.

I've met Bruce quite a few times locally there. And actually my Senior year of high school funny enough we were playing in the State Championships for Soccer and Bruce came to one of our games on his bicycle (lol) for 30 mins or so, but that's just how he is in Rumson. A local but very friendly and down to earth guy...

Comments

tigerpiper: Glory days

dwai: offset

FRANKRIZZO:
    Last edited by garrett; 02-10-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Baby he was boooooooooooorn to chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    How is Chrysler still in business? Oh yeah bailout. I forget how many times though.

Lotta Robinhood Cannabis stock kids would pay cash today for a Tilray Edition Challenger.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    How is Chrysler still in business? Oh yeah bailout. I forget how many times though.

Lotta Robinhood Cannabis stock kids would pay cash today for a Tilray Edition Challenger.
    So I actually have oddly enough done a lot of research recently on this Marijuana Sector.

I'm a firm believer that we are moving toward generally more Legalization, if not just a lot more Liberalization. Here in Florida I know as i'm now Medically carded myself since October. Trulieve is the far away #1 here. They also are in other States where its either Medical/Recreational, which moving forward I think is about to happen a lot more too. This is the one you want imo, and I actually have a very good Canadian friend from Edmonton who heard everything I learned about Trulieve. And he wants to go in on it with me. I see Trulieve as a $400+ stock easily, especially as more States go the Recreation or Medical route.

If you like money research and buy this one imo-

Market Summary > Trulieve Cannabis Corp
    OTCMKTS: TCNNF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

So I actually have oddly enough done a lot of research recently on this Marijuana Sector.

I'm a firm believer that we are moving toward generally more Legalization, if not just a lot more Liberalization. Here in Florida I know as i'm now Medically carded myself since October. They are the far and away #1 here. They also are in other States where its either Medical/Recreational, which moving forward I think is about to happen a lot more too. This is the one you want imo, and I actually have a very good Canadian friend from Edmonton who heard everything I learned about Trulieve. And he wants to go in on it with me. I see Trulieve as a $400+ stock easily, especially as more States go the Recreation or Medical route.

Cannabis is just a meme stock game at the moment.

Tilray went up 50% today. The story for the diamond hands might be that the Democrats will legalize in the US. Tilray is Canadian. They don’t do business in the US.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I'm a firm believer that we are moving toward generally more Legalization, if not just a lot more Liberalization. Here in Florida I know as i'm now Medically carded myself since October. They are the far and away #1 here. They also are in other States where its either Medical/Recreational, which moving forward I think is about to happen a lot more too. This is the one you want imo, and I actually have a very good Canadian friend from Edmonton who heard everything I learned about Trulieve. And he wants to go in on it with me. I see Trulieve as a $400+ stock easily, especially as more States go the Recreation or Medical route.

Cannabis is just a meme stock game at the moment.

Tilray went up 50% today. The story for the diamond hands might be that the Democrats will legalize in the US. Tilray is Canadian. They don’t do business in the US.
    I don't even know what you mean by calling it a meme stock, I think I do as in a joke but...

The Marijuana sector is a sleeping titan atm, im sure of it. And its going to explode as more and more States go Recreational or just Medical now moving forward. More sales, more profits= rising stock prices. Trulieve is the one you want imo its apparently only traded OTC Canada, get some imo =)...

Load Metric
    The "Reunited States of America" at the end of the commercial was sickening. Since Biden won that means the country is united? Only in Bruce's sick fucking mind. I have a DVD of his. It's headed for the trash. I'm sick of libtard piece of shit celebrities. Oh, and the geographical center of the United States? Smith County, Kansas. That's where he was at in the commercial. They voted like 80% for Trump.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    The "Reunited States of America" at the end of the commercial was sickening. Since Biden won that means the country is united? Only in Bruce's sick fucking mind. I have a DVD of his. It's headed for the trash. I'm sick of libtard piece of shit celebrities. Oh, and the geographical center of the United States? Smith County, Kansas. That's where he was supposed to be in the commercial. They voted like 80% for Trump. And there is liberal ass Springsteen acting like he's one of them.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I like Bruce Springsteen

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    That "Middle" video was so tilting to watch.

Springsteen pretending to be a Kansas cowboy (wtf), and posturing as if he's someone who believes liberals and conservatives should meet in the middle.

This guy is a lifelong left winger who isn't meeting anyone in the middle. Except perhaps the center divider on the road when he's drunk.
    He’s a Jersey boy, so this cowboy image is just posing. I love Bruce though. Seen him 3 times. The Day on the Green with him, Peter Gabriel, and Roy Orbison (months before he died), was one of my favorites.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I like Bruce Springsteen
    he blew a .02... cop could have at least let him finish his dinner beer... non-story IMO... he's the got damn Boss!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WSPreadHead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I like Bruce Springsteen
    he blew a .02... cop could have at least let him finish his dinner beer... non-story IMO... he's the got damn Boss!
    How is that a DUI? That’s 25% of the legal limit in the most conservative states. Is there some special law about parks?

Comments

garrett: It was a National Park so this is Federal maybe that's why.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WSPreadHead View Post

How is that a DUI? That’s 25% of the legal limit in the most conservative states. Is there some special law about parks?
    Right? How reckless could he have been driving? Can the DUI even stick at such a small threshold?

LOL at taking Bruce Springsteen's license and then cuffing him for a .02, kind of respect it.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Right? How reckless could he have been driving? Can the DUI even stick at such a small threshold?

LOL at taking Bruce Springsteen's license and then cuffing him for a .02, kind of respect it.

Not sure about .02 being it was at "Sandy hook" which is a National Park. Those were Park Rangers, not Municipal police. This is Federal actually, maybe that's why..

Load Metric
    what kind of an asshole gives the boss a dui

cnn did cover

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/10/enter...dui/index.html

Comments

splitthis: Typical lib take

1marley1: They want to cancel the boss. Hahaha

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently the reckless driving was the bigger issue here than the .02 BAC:

Springsteen was arrested Nov. 14, 2020, at Gateway National Recreation Area — federal land — on Sandy Hook, according to the National Park Service. Springsteen was cited for driving while intoxicated, reckless driving and consuming alcohol in a closed area.
    https://www.app.com/story/news/local...ys/6712582002/

So it looks like Springsteen wasn't drunk -- just driving like an asshole, perhaps slightly brought on by the fact that he had a bit of alcohol in him.

Thread Information