Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aunt Jemima donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    This really is getting to be ridiculous! Taking down statues, renaming schools and sports teams, where does this end? Our history is being erased and it pisses me off!
    the nerve of these people wanting to erase our history of owing other human beings that were then raped and tortured

stop reading and watching the shit you been reading and watching

Comments

IamGreek: Go talk to Walter. He's much smarter than you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    This really is getting to be ridiculous! Taking down statues, renaming schools and sports teams, where does this end? Our history is being erased and it pisses me off!
    the nerve of these people wanting to erase our history of owing other human beings that were then raped and tortured

stop reading and watching the shit you been reading and watching
    Whitewashing history never works. Different eras had different standards and different things which were considered offensive or wrong.

Yes, things can be updated if they're truly offensive by today's standards, but we've gone way too far. The fact that Disney changed the themes of Splash Mountain and The Jungle Cruise -- neither of which were actually racist or offending anyone sane -- is a good example of this.

Aunt Jemima was already updated. For many years, she's just been a middle-aged black woman. There should be nothing offensive about that.

What's next? Are we going to have to cut scenes out of older movies (including ones from the '80s and '90s) because they're "offensive" by today's standards?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    1.. "Son,run to the store and grab some milk, eggs and aunt Jemima."

2.. " Son,run to the store and grab some milk, eggs and Pearl river mills."

RIP Aunt Jemima.. You were a ICON....
    (TBh,i use real maple syrup, but as a tyke we always had Aunt Jemima.)

Land 'O lakes lost a customer due to I used to like seeing the Girl on the box at breakfast.....It does not look appealing Sans the Land o lake queen o the dell..IMO.
    So I switched to Irish cream butter...bava ...
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 02-12-2021 at 09:05 PM. Reason: pearl river mills./pearl milling co... hahah .gd luck w/that crapola

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They can go ahead and cancel cream of wheat, that shit is disgusting

I went to camp one year and there was an overnight hike to a glacier in CO, which was pretty cool. However, we got cream of wheat for breakfast and lunch was peanut butter and honey sandwiches....ruined the whole experience.

That and the fact that we had to attend church every morning...bleh.

Load Metric
    In the near future you will only be able to coat your pancakes and waffles in tranny jizz. Whether or not that comes in dark amber remains to be seen.

Load Metric
    Got to agree with you here.

I don't know where people got it into their heads that they have some kind of right to never be made uncomfortable, never have to face difficulty, never have to tackle controversial topics.

Our history is our history and it has to be faced honestly. Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

On the other hand, there are people waving the Confederate battle flag today, and support what it stands for. Fuck those people.

Comments

IamGreek: This is exactly right!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    In the near future you will only be able to coat your pancakes and waffles in tranny jizz. Whether or not that comes in dark amber remains to be seen.
    This discriminates against trannies who can't jizz.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tough life

Your flawed history is being recognized for what it is and your ignorance based majority is gradually being wittelesed down. You're becoming uncomfortable
    Last edited by limitles; 02-13-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Load Metric
    maybe we should start naming some of the old death camps after the German Generals? That way we won't ever forget that they exterminated 6 million jews

Imagine being a jew and supporting trump and white supremecy after what happend to then not so long ago.

If some dickhead put up a statue in Ireland of some English fuck who raped, starved, and murdered the Irish for many years I'd personally hop on a plane and destroy that statue myself and go to jail for it if necessary

Having pictures of mammies on bottle of syrup and military bases named after confederate traitors is not helping erase the shit that was done to black people
    Last edited by big dick; 02-13-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    maybe we should start naming some of the old death camps after the German Generals? That way we won't ever forget that they exterminated 6 million jews

Imagine being a jew and supporting trump and white supremecy after what happend to then not so long ago.

If some dickhead put up a statue in Ireland of some English fuck who raped, starved, and murdered the Irish for many years I'd personally hop on a plane and destroy that statue myself and go to jail for it if necessary

Having pictures of mammies on bottle of syrup and military bases named after confederate traitors is not helping erase the shit that was done to black people
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    id love to see the unedited post considering how retarded your edited one is
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

Comments

big dick: LMAO

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I'd like to see you or any of your goose stepping bros offer up anything but one or two word responses to any issue.

Load Metric
    limited les strikes again

Thread Information