Thread: QAnon believes Trump will be inaugurated on March 4, and if you want to attend you can get a room at Trump's hotel for triple the price. Don't miss out!

Load Metric

QAnon believes Trump will be inaugurated on March 4, and if you want to attend you can get a room at Trump's hotel for triple the price. Don't miss out!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...march-4-2021-2

QAnon's most dedicated followers still believe that former President Donald Trump will soon be sworn in.

They insist that Trump will return to power and be inaugurated in Washington, DC, on March 4.

Coincidentally, the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, has hiked the prices of suites around that day. Some room rates at the hotel, just blocks from the White House, have almost tripled for March 3 and 4, Forbes' Suzanne Rowan Kelleher reported.
    The basis for that conspiracy theory is that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the US into a corporation. It posits that some Americans are therefore not subject to a variety of federal laws.

Supporters of the theory believe that every president who's been inaugurated since then is illegitimate; they believe that Ulysses S. Grant was the last legitimate president.

Grant, like other presidents in the 19th century, was inaugurated on March 4. The sovereign-citizen movement posits that the republic will be restored and that Trump will become the US's 19th president on March 4, 2021.
    Hey Druff where's that cuckoo smiley?

One good thing about Trump followers being such idiots is that it's easy to take their money. That's how he raised a quarter billion in donations to "investigate election fraud" that he's going to keep for himself.

Comments

dwai: shut it down Q sucker

nunbeater: the grift is on

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    If Donald Trump is unavailable on March 4th 2021.

This guy will take over.

Load Metric
    Just what PFA needs another politard thread great work walt

Comments

splitthis:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

duplicate thread, not needed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

This guy will take over.

No, he has turned on Trump and is even willing to testify against him.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ol/4445701001/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    you're welcome

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have a crazy friend that's convinced of this March 4th pipedream. Once nothing happens he'll just move the goalpost to something else and never talk about March 4th again. This has happened countless times over the last 4 years. He also believes that there's currently a wall around the capital to imprison Biden. And, btw, The Weeknd's Super Bowl halftime show was a satanic ritual. The common denominator of the people that believe in this shit is that they're all borderline fuckin retarded.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I have a crazy friend that's convinced of this March 4th pipedream. Once nothing happens he'll just move the goalpost to something else and never talk about March 4th again. This has happened countless times over the last 4 years. He also believes that there's currently a wall around the capital to imprison Biden. And, btw, The Weeknd's Super Bowl halftime show was a satanic ritual. The common denominator of the people that believe in this shit is that they're all borderline fuckin retarded.
    Nothing borderline about it.

Load Metric
    this is about as likely to happen as biden sending out those 2k checks he promised.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    this is about as likely to happen as biden sending out those 2k checks he promised.
    Fuck those checks.

They need to give more to unemployment. Why the hell are checks going out to people that didn't lose work?

Fuck those checks.

Load Metric
    Despite being a Trump supporter if anybody continues to follow the bullshit being spewed by the counter Intel op better known as QAnon then I don’t know what to tell you. I came the conclusion that the legit Deep Staters were genius they basically created this QAnon shit that folks just ate up and lapped up waiting for the next Reddit or Chan posting as one big distraction after another while the legit bullshit they were pulling was over on the other side. My brother was a QAnon follower and I think he still might be. In this case it’s a simple case of you can’t fix stupid. If you continue to believe that shit while getting disappointed and shit never comes to pass then your as dumb as a woman who lets her husband continue to beat her thinking some day he will change.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

This guy will take over.

That shaman clown is a paid protestor. He was here in AZ protesting for Trump and then later seen at Antifa BLM rallies with the crowd he also is a known borderline eco whacker. He goes where the money is period. Offer him a 10k or so and he will support your cause too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

That shaman clown is a paid protestor. He was here in AZ protesting for Trump and then later seen at Antifa BLM rallies with the crowd he also is a known borderline eco whacker. He goes where the money is period. Offer him a 10k or so and he will support your cause too.
    no he's not

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

no he's not
    I think Jesus better start to show some evidence that the dude was a "paid protester"

Also

Of course he was at antifa/blm rallies. What jesus is leaving out is that the dude wasn't "protesting for Antifa" etc. He was holding the same signs and wearing the same shit that he was at the capital. The images circulating social media at the time conveniently shopped out that part.
    Last edited by Gordman; 02-09-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

no he's not
    I think Jesus better start to show some evidence that the dude was a "paid protester"

Also

Of course he was at antifa/blm rallies. What jesus is leaving out is that the dude wasn't "protesting for Antifa" etc. He was holding the same signs and wearing the same shit that he was at the capital. The images circulating social media at the time conveniently shopped out that part.
    Seeing how I live in AZ and know folks who know this clown personally yes he’s a paid protestor. He’s hardly a typical Trump supporter. He lives with his parents. He’s been at several far left Eco tree hugger rallies some of which have lead to actual criminal charges for trespassing etc. (sounds familiar). I’d dare guess my sources a wee bit more credible on this. Jake Angeli is an opportunist seeking his 15 mins anyway he can get it.

Just because left leaning media reports it doesn’t make it so. And for the record I don’t trust Fox or Newsmax or OANN implicitly either. Media is so partisan anymore it’s degraded into an echo chamber.

If ya need anymore proof look at how Van Jones has been treated recently by fellow libs for simply pointing out Trump did actually do some good for minorities as far as unemployment and such before the pandemic. He apparently is now a heretic. The very mouthpiece who was a staple of the Obama administration and was high up in Clinton’s campaign as well. The left has no conscience anymore throwing their own supporters under the bus.

Load Metric

Also

Seeing how I live in AZ and know folks who know this clown personally yes he’s a paid protestor. He’s hardly a typical Trump supporter. He lives with his parents. He’s been at several far left Eco tree hugger rallies some of which have lead to actual criminal charges for trespassing etc. (sounds familiar). I’d dare guess my sources a wee bit more credible on this. Jake Angeli is an opportunist seeking his 15 mins anyway he can get it.

Just because left leaning media reports it doesn’t make it so. And for the record I don’t trust Fox or Newsmax or OANN implicitly either. Media is so partisan anymore it’s degraded into an echo chamber.

If ya need anymore proof look at how Van Jones has been treated recently by fellow libs for simply pointing out Trump did actually do some good for minorities as far as unemployment and such before the pandemic. He apparently is now a heretic. The very mouthpiece who was a staple of the Obama administration and was high up in Clinton’s campaign as well. The left has no conscience anymore throwing their own supporters under the bus.
    Fact Check: Face-painted Capitol Building trespasser in horns is a known QAnon supporter
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...fa/6581755002/

Longtime Arizona QAnon supporter in horned helmet joins storming of U.S. Capitol
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ol/6568513002/

Angeli, in a 2020 interview with The Arizona Republic, said that he wears the fur bonnet, paints his face and walks around shirtless with ragged pants as a way to attract attention.

Then, he said, he is able to speak to people about his beliefs about QAnon and other truths he says remain hidden.
    In February 2020, Angeli worked the crowd outside a rally in Phoenix for Trump.

He held up a tattered sign that read, “Q sent me,” and asked the crowd if they knew of the conspiracy. Several met him with affirmative nods.

“The snowball has been rolling and it’s only getting bigger,” Angeli said at the time. “We’re the mainstream now.”

Angeli was a fixture at rallies to re-open Arizona businesses shuttered by the government as a measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19. He has also been at rallies contesting the Arizona election results.

Besides the government corruption espoused by QAnon, Angeli believes that leaders have conspired to keep blockbuster scientific discoveries from the public in order to maintain the system as it is.

Angeli said that he discovered much of what he found through his own research on the Internet. That research – which included “Behold a Pale Horse” by the Arizona author William Copper – involved shadowy groups, including the Illuminati, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg group, that control the world.

“At a certain point, it all clicked in a way,” he said. “Oh, my God. I see now the reality of what’s going on.”

The Q movement, he said, validated beliefs he had held as far back as 2016.

Load Metric
    What does he say when you mention another deadline has passed with no results? Does he really believe this nonsense or does he know deep down it's just bullshit but the bullshit fits into his belief system?

Load Metric

Also

Sounds like a typical Trump supporter to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    What does he say when you mention another deadline has passed with no results? Does he really believe this nonsense or does he know deep down it's just bullshit but the bullshit fits into his belief system?
    What do the suckers who give TV preachers, cult leaders and doomsayers (all the same thing really) money to avoid (or hasten) the apocalypse say? They have their insane rationalizations which are indistinguishable from paranoid schizophrenia. Prime grifting targets and Trump has sunk his well.

Load Metric
    False alarm guys, it was just a false flag operation designed to make Trump Supporters and QTards look silly! As if they needed help.

Trump's hotel made bank from it though, that's the important thing.

Thread Information