Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying Silver, 2021

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeCaboom View Post
    The runup in the price of silver is because of the Reddit group, just like the GameStop stock (google for more info).
    I do hope that the price skyrockets since I've been collecting Australian kookaburras for many years, collecting silver can be a fun hobby that won't likely lose money over the long term, but also won't likely grow like the S&P either.

FALSE

Here is what ive gathered so far.

Any reports that wsb " the reddit army" is trying to run up/squeeze silver is laughably false. If you're seeing news reports of this, it is fake news. Any posts you see on wsb that silver is the next "big play", they are likely accounts spreading fake news and shilling for the funds.

Ive been watching, and shills have been going hard all weekend trying to convince the public that "reddit says" SLV is the next big play.

In reality, they are trying to get these small time GME opportunists to dump their GME positions and buy SLV.

Well, guess who is the 4th largest institutional owner of SLV (and also just happens to have a huge short stake in GME) ?

Name:  EtFtIRpW4AUPZVi.png
Views: 345
Size:  186.0 KB

How convenient

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Garrett I’ll put $500 on Tgull beating you in a I.Q. Test. Must escrow.

Where and when, and it has to be done in person. So I know its NOT being taken by someone else which is all I care about of course.

But mono y mono, ill fucking destroy him imo. So we can set something up. I just dont want this all, not to derail threads or chat on PFA of course. That would annoy Druff, but if hes game im sure we c ould work something out. And its gotta be done in person, with your ID. Im not even interested in something online, which obviously presumably someone else could take for him. But me vs. the cocky TGULL......

lol bring it on anytime, anywhere =)......
    So for this in-person test; does his I.D. have to say Tgull? Thinking that just might be a problem.

However it definitely Confirms I’m on the right side of this non-existent bet!

Comments

garrett: Yeah of course and people here know who he is, like Druff

Load Metric
    Some really good and intelligent info posted in here, thank you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Some really good and intelligent info posted in here, thank you.

Anytime, you're welcome.

Load Metric

Buying Silver, 2021

Anyone else buying silver on eBay? I ask because in the past, it seemed rather amateur, but not really. But now, it’s serious.

So is it a bad idea or get it while you can, anyway how?

Load Metric
    Getting the price of silver from $25 to $100 an ounce would be EPIC.

Good luck with that.

Governments and banks have been manipulating the price of gold and silver for generations.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Getting the price of silver from $25 to $100 an ounce would be EPIC.

Good luck with that.

Governments and banks have been manipulating the price of gold and silver for generations.

Quick question -

Why are you so fucking dense?

Load Metric
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SI=F....tsrc=fin-srch

a bigger move happened six months ago...$19 to $27...since then had been around $23-$27...only last few days has it moved up close to $30

not sure how to interpret this latest and how it is different from the prior move up
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SI=F....tsrc=fin-srch

a bigger move happened six months ago...$19 to $27...since then had been around $23-$27...only last few days has it moved up close to $30

not sure how to interpret this latest and how it is different from the prior move up

Demand is going up in the metals like Silver, and Gold, and heck Bitcoin (and their price..) atm because everyone knows Inflation is knocking at our doors now....

We have, and are again here, printing wayyy too much money for it to not have some affect on Interest rates. It could end up being a tough cpl years for us from that standpoint. So the recent move to metals, and even Bitcoin is because people and the 'Smart" money are starting to prepare for a definitely expected to happen, in the near future here, bad Inflationary period. That's why commodities and metals here are moving so much now. Its a hedge against Inflation. Which anyone who is halfway bright knows, with the amount of money we have now printed and given away. And are about to again, know Inflation is coming, if not an all out Recession. So be like them, be prepared because it is coming ;-)....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You didn’t happen to give Druff 30 of those to sell out tine our lord and savior?
    No and I will leave it at this...

I can assure you and reassure you, not one of us actually cares that Sonatine isnt hear everyday smearing this board up with his bullshit. Im so glad the days of having to read his constant and ridiculous blockheaded approach, and lol to myself, actually finally being over now. And he stroked his own ego, as if he's actually an intelligent person. And im gonna say hes real lucky im a changed and nicer guy, because when I see him, I don't usually forget such miserable haters at all. He is a piece of shit, and no we all didn't enjoy his constant smearing of this board. Ugh but ive said my piece now, you all get my point. So ill stop digressing now. Just ugh, he's so fuckin gross, and not actually intelligent at all....

anyway carry on now =)
    well, it is good that others get a chance to chance to participate...Sont & crew were dominating the pages, and when he did post noteworthy info he rarely gave a link to his source...would welcome his return with a few changes

lots of interesting people here; a variety of skills & experiences

Comments

garrett: lol A+, =).... "lots of interesting people here; a variety of skills & experiences" haha
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    this is an interesting nugget (no pun intended)...

i believe jmbullion is a fairly reputable precious metals dealer...they're charging 33% above spot right now to procure physical...i was looking a few months ago to purchase physical gold and while prices were obviously above spot it wasn't more than a few basis points...kinda strange they'd be charging this much of a premium...

Name:  JMB.PNG
Views: 301
Size:  529.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You didn’t happen to give Druff 30 of those to sell out tine our lord and savior?
    No and I will leave it at this...

I can assure you and reassure you, not one of us actually cares that Sonatine isnt hear everyday smearing this board up with his bullshit. Im so glad the days of having to read his constant and ridiculous blockheaded approach, and lol to myself, actually finally being over now. And he stroked his own ego, as if he's actually an intelligent person. And im gonna say hes real lucky im a changed and nicer guy, because when I see him, I don't usually forget such miserable haters at all. He is a piece of shit, and no we all didn't enjoy his constant smearing of this board. Ugh but ive said my piece now, you all get my point. So ill stop digressing now. Just ugh, he's so fuckin gross, and not actually intelligent at all....

anyway carry on now =)
    It was a Jew/Judas joke made to a militant atheist regarding his buddy who fully embraces his Jewish side playing Jewish music when he makes a savvy financial choice, and certainly isn’t a Christian, hence not anti-Semitic or offensive to the two guys joke involved.

I could have chose srsly or plop. I went with more prolific poster.

Load Metric
    Anyone else buying silver on eBay? I ask because in the past, it seemed rather amateur, but not really. But now, it’s serious.

Name:  silv.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  103.2 KB

Comments

simpdog: lol

IamGreek: OPA!

nunbeater: lmao

Bronze
    Load Metric

Prices on Ebay are jacked up. You are better off at JMBullion.

Better yet google some silver forums that do peer to peer. Just make sure you are dealing with a seller that has a good rep with positive feedback.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

i believe jmbullion is a fairly reputable precious metals dealer...they're charging 33% above spot right now to procure physical...i was looking a few months ago to purchase physical gold and while prices were obviously above spot it wasn't more than a few basis points...kinda strange they'd be charging this much of a premium...

JM Bullion is reputable. And usually they are a bit cheaper than others.
    I think premiums are way up with worry of inflation, pandemic, whitehouse flipping, and all of the recent internet noise about silver.
    Might be best to wait a couple months to get better deals. Even if spot goes up a few bucks it might be a better buy with lower premiums.

Load Metric
    Silver is $27 an Oz as of this posting

On eBay with 30 minutes to go a roll of 20 1 Oz eagles are going for $37 each

That’s still a huge premium

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

Name:  silv.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  103.2 KB
    Ok, now I’m double jealous, like them! Can you please advise if you bought on eBay and how much per coin? Damn, I like those!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

JM Bullion is reputable. And usually they are a bit cheaper than others.
    I think premiums are way up with worry of inflation, pandemic, whitehouse flipping, and all of the recent internet noise about silver.
    Might be best to wait a couple months to get better deals. Even if spot goes up a few bucks it might be a better buy with lower premiums.
    Thank you for the insight.

What is your vision for silver investing for the long run, say 2–5-10 years from now.

Comments

shoeshine box: in 3 years I see Silver at 28 bux. / SLV @ 25

Load Metric
    Quick note- why I like this board, some good info and help here, thanks.

Comments

shoeshine box: Every Major Govt in the world is in mass Collusion re: GLD/SLVr prices being kept low.....imo Silver shd be at least 100 a OZ already+.. .

Thread Information