Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HR 127- Attack on your 2A Right

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Common-sense regulation. Excellent bill.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Not gonna happen.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: quit negging
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Not gonna happen.
    Everything ends wrong has happened so far, the libtards are destroying the country.

Comments

snowtracks:

Load Metric
    I have enough personal experience.

Point blank, more guns in Society does equal, more deaths. Its not even debatable whether Society having more guns is a good thing or not. And ok to the extent we do whatever, but for me I never even shot a 'weapon' until I was in the military so i guess 22 or 23. I forget but I was raised in Jersey, its pretty diff, and we aren't gun toting, shit kickin country folks who might be a little more accustom to guns. So anyway for me, that was only the period I actually used guns, was in the ARMY and being Infantry, I shot everything from M4's, to M249BRAVos', M9, all kinds of stuff. But I did it because it was my job then, now and moving forward I think I have a totally more Gun Control is good perspective, because honestly a lot of people I know who think they need, or deserve to have a gun. Aren't necc. the ones id feel totally safe and sleep well at night knowing the were prob carrying a gun now haha... anyway but yeah Gun Control is one area where I think we do need it, unfortunately half y'all probably should be as trusted with a Gun as you think =)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    you're joking aren't you?

did you read the provisions? 24 hours of training, psychological examination, insurance policy, an $800 fee all required within 90 days of passage for existing gun owners plus many other provisions...seems like a law written to benefit head shrinkers and firearm trainers--the requirements are too severe to expect compliance nationwide
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

HR 127- Attack on your 2A Right

Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

did you read the provisions? 24 hours of training, psychological examination, insurance policy, an $800 fee all required within 90 days of passage for existing gun owners plus many other provisions...seems like a law written to benefit head shrinkers and firearm trainers--the requirements are too severe to expect compliance nationwide
    Nailed it

Load Metric

I read it. Will never pass. Works as a better fund raiser for NRA than actual legislation.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    There isn't enough manufactured fear yet. POWW and SWBI continue to drop and be shorted despite amazing balance sheets and growth.

Buy Smith and Wesson and Ammo products to secure our countries future freedom.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    There isn't enough manufactured fear yet. POWW and SWBI continue to drop and be shorted despite amazing balance sheets and growth.

Buy Smith and Wesson and Ammo products to secure our countries future freedom.
    I could go throw the entire house and senate and predict how those elected officials will vote on this if I felt like it had a chance, but knowing it doesn’t, it’s not worth the effort as I’d have to do some research on a few new people.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sheila Jackson Lee....unlikely to even make it out of committee.

Walter didn’t read squat, he’s just stirring the pot.

Comments

desertrunner: As usual.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    She has introduced 640 bills...7 have become law...most of them fluff....in 26 years in Congress.

Naming a post office, funding a library, giving land to a museum, emancipation history study, anti doping in sports....

Gods work.

https://www.congress.gov/member/shei...3A%22law%22%7D

Load Metric

Every time there's a mass shooting the gun fags say it's not guns it's mental illness. Ok, here's a bill that will help keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Unless the gun fags were lying and they just don't care about the mass shootings, which we all know is the truth.

They also want you to have to register and show ID to vote. Fair enough. Register and show ID to get a gun too.

Load Metric

Every time there's a mass shooting the gun fags say it's not guns it's mental illness. Ok, here's a bill that will help keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Unless the gun fags were lying and they just don't care about the mass shootings, which we all know is the truth.

They also want you to have to register and show ID to vote. Fair enough. Register and show ID to get a gun too.

You already do have to show your ID to purchase a gun. Your argument fails.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

And the part about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill, which you completely ignored?

If the gun fags don't support this they'll have to find a new scapegoat when everyone with a brain knows the guns are the problem.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

thats fuckin nuts, lol at having to show id
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

And the part about keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill, which you completely ignored?

If the gun fags don't support this they'll have to find a new scapegoat when everyone with a brain knows the guns are the problem.

Following the correlation of your earlier argument, You don't want guns in the hands of the mentally ill. Fair enough. Let's not let them vote either.

Load Metric

Following the correlation of your earlier argument, You don't want guns in the hands of the mentally ill. Fair enough. Let's not let them vote either.
    Republicans wouldn't have a prayer.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    Walter Sobchak
    Google the federal form 4473, the mental health check issue is already part of the NICS computer check. If you have a mental illness, the purchaser should be flagged. Too many anti gun people ignore the 4473 and what it does, protects and has in place.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Walter Sobchak
    Google the federal form 4473, the mental health check issue is already part of the NICS computer check. If you have a mental illness, the purchaser should be flagged. Too many anti gun people ignore the 4473 and what it does, protects and has in place.
    I thought you had me on ignore

Thread Information