Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dogecoin

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just Bought BTC off Blockchain.com for the 1st time. After i made the purchase and doing a little research i came to find out that there is a 3 days hold on BTC CC purchases. Cant say im happy. Wont being doing anymore business there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Binance is shitting the bed.

They have been down for portions of the day, and now many can't trade (including me).

I am actually dumb enough to buy some Doge tonight, if it will let me. If any of you have Doge to sell, get at me.
    Binance.us has taken over one month (and counting) to verify me. I deposited and traded BTC for currency, no issues.

I have nearly 100K fiat just sitting there, awaiting withdrawal. Whenever they get around to it.
    Yeah they've really turned into trash recently. I mentioned in my review that their support wasn't good, but boy did it take a lousy turn downhill.

I might go back to using another exchange, even though the fees are higher. I imagine it's going to be an eternity until they approve my trading ability again.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    If you wanna gamble in some doge and use Robinhood, they are now open/unlocked for transactions.

Caused a bit of a bump but nothing big.

Doge is pretty hard to get your hands on, compared to other cryptos. Seems like the most logical positive catalyst would be the other exchanges offering doge.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Binance unlocked my account two days ago. No explanation. No response to e-mail.

Just unlocked it. Not complaining, but LOL at their shit customer service.

I don't really recommend them anymore.

Anyway, if anyone wants some DOGE in exchange for BTC (minus transaction fees), let me know and I'll try to help you.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Binance unlocked my account two days ago. No explanation. No response to e-mail.

Anyway, if anyone wants some DOGE in exchange for BTC (minus transaction fees), let me know and I'll try to help you.

Interesting they unlocked you. Lots of places have a longer than usual wait to open new accounts right now. Binance being one. The interesting side note to all the GME/WallStreetbets drama is increased interest in cryptos. I guess it fits the little man vs the establishment narrative.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWallace View Post

Interesting they unlocked you. Lots of places have a longer than usual wait to open new accounts right now. Binance being one. The interesting side note to all the GME/WallStreetbets drama is increased interest in cryptos. I guess it fits the little man vs the establishment narrative.
    Yeah, for sure the GME thing led to the DOGE fascination, and in turn, cryptos have gotten attention again.

My Binance account is over 2 years old and was always in good standing. They locked me for some idiotic ID check which came out of nowhere. They did not tell me I was locked, and in fact didn't warn me I would be. They sent me some ID check questions, I responded back with a question of my own, they ignored me, and then my account was locked from trading.

Fail.

Then they ignored all of my support requests about that, though they responded once on Twitter, only to ignore me again. It's a miracle I got unlocked. Still no response.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

whew, glad I left Binance alone...
    I stay with Coinbase dam the fees, I use Coinbase Pro now. a bit cheaper..
    Gemini and Kraken been easy peasy.

I cannot Recommend Coinbase Pro. highly enuf.. They have a "whitewash' feature not available ON CB or other sites. it protects crypto addresses..
    I do not know if yr coins rewards awards on CBP. idn see that. ..On CB yes, Kraken yes....
    Gemini is very basic and great if you are a beginner w/low sums... small selection. BTC and ETH if you do nothing else...ETH is my fav.
    For 6 figures +. I will only use CB/CB Pro. Imo. I feel safe on there.
    Just me. ALGARAND/TEZOS/CHAINLINK/COSMOS>all pay rewards on CB>......Polka dot pays nice on Kraken...
    _____--------------------_____________----------------____________
    E-trade has only had a slight inconveniences during this nonsense we been seeing......to slight to mention...

I recommend SENS, NSAV, as low level ez to buy stocks.... ride SENS & if its 3.00 I am going in more. NSAV I plan to ride to 2 cents...got it at 0.0017/now 0.0053/...KGKG was rock bottom but bouncing back at .0.03.

Good luck be careful. SSbx.

Load Metric
    Just checked my holdings are up 13% today. #Diamondhands. Sorry couldn’t resist.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Binance sucks. Use Gemini. Am I allowed to post ref links?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    No, because I have a link too, and obviously mine takes priority on my site.

Gemini has high fees. That's why I quit them. Have the fees gone down?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post

Unreal, are you just trying to get the user base down to like 20 posters? WE GET IT, YOU OWN THE SITE. Stop telling us every day, furthermore stop telling us this site exists for your own pleasure and entertainment. WE GET IT. YOU OWN THE SITE.

Comments

Belly Buster: Terrible. Even for you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Unreal, are you just trying to get the user base down to like 20 posters? WE GET IT, YOU OWN THE SITE. Stop telling us every day, furthermore stop telling us this site exists for your own pleasure and entertainment. WE GET IT. YOU OWN THE SITE.

I never really noticed or knew you were such a pretentious fkn dhead but wow...

I mean he does actually, you know put the effort and money into keeping this "8th Tier" Poker forum running right. I mean, honestly I know of this place because of him and Micons original stuff and Donkdown so poker. I mean, you seem to think that if your not happy OMG the sky must be falling type. wOW its actually delusion in that if your not happy with this forum, or place stop posting here. And honestly with you, its funny because your made a joke of as being a plumber which is a funny troll over time. But you fancy yourself I realize now, as this pretentious, oh so wealthy fkn moron.

Tgull also, without it being complicated and with unnecessary drama, I will take a real I.Q test vs. your bich ass anytime you want, we can arrange that, and Sheesfaced wants to put another $500 on your side I think so we can defiantly arrange this, I want to see how high your 'I.Q' actually is, because you are one incredible actually pretentious moron im now realizing wow...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Your posts are really of thin quality when it's not hurricane season.

The rule here is that anything where affiliate links are possible, if I have them myself, I get priority. That's also the rule on all other forums.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I never really noticed or knew you were such a pretentious fkn dhead but wow...

I mean he does actually, you know put the effort and money into keeping this "8th Tier" Poker forum running right. I mean, honestly I know of this place because of him and Micons original stuff and Donkdown so poker. I mean, you seem to think that if your not happy OMG the sky must be falling type. wOW its actually delusion in that if your not happy with this forum, or place stop posting here. And honestly with you, its funny because your made a joke of as being a plumber which is a funny troll over time. But you fancy yourself I realize now, as this pretentious, oh so wealthy fkn moron.

Tgull also, without it being complicated and with unnecessary drama, I will take a real I.Q test vs. your bich ass anytime you want, we can arrange that, and Sheesfaced wants to put another $500 on your side I think so we can defiantly arrange this, I want to see how high your 'I.Q' actually is, because you are one incredible actually pretentious moron im now realizing wow...
    Always nice to get 'schooled' by a fucking cab driver, father beater, jail resident, commuter college attendee who luck-boxed a head injury into a settlement. I'll pass on the IQ test you cabbie, always have read those stories where someone gets hit in the head and develops a super human IQ. There was a movie about it starring John Travolta in the 90s.

Load Metric

The rule here is that anything where affiliate links are possible, if I have them myself, I get priority. That's also the rule on all other forums.
    Outside of your annual hypochondriac posts, you really don't do much either outside posting links you see on Drudge or attack people that disagree with you, you got the latter down pat.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Horrible post

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Outside of your annual hypochondriac posts, you really don't do much either outside posting links you see on Drudge or attack people that disagree with you, you got the latter down pat.
    This is a serious business thread. No derailing.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Does anyone think this commercial is really going to play tonight?

Doubtful given that it’s so long, but people really holding out hope for it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Everyplace is going to make you wait up to 5 business days for cash to clear. I believe Gemini and Celsius both have zero withdrawal fees. Maybe that is only via the apps. If I could post ref links I could tell you how to make an extra $30 doing this ... it is all on my site (can I post that? Shouldn’t be hard to find via google) but what I would do is use Gemini to buy and then use Celsius to store. You can’t buy with fiat on Celsius but they give the best interest rates, zero withdrawal fees and often has promos on deposits where you can make a quick 10%.

If you are new to crypto and it’s worth the time to you, you can make about $250 just signing up with Coinbase, eToro, Blockfi, Celsius, Gemini, etc. and moving your funds around. Guide on my site, which will remain a mystery.
    Last edited by CryptoNinja; 02-07-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWallace View Post
    Does anyone think this commercial is really going to play tonight?

Doubtful given that it’s so long, but people really holding out hope for it.

No

1) Who's going to pay...what would it be? >$20 million? Whos going to actually pay that?

2) Then there is the factor that the broadcaster isn't just going to air any commercial that comes up with the required money.

I highly doubt that they would want to be connected with plugging one of the shittiest of shitcoins in existence.

3) It's stupid. Enough said.

Thread Information