Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dogecoin

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Sounds fun.

Doubled again overnight. Up 300% in 4 days.

It’s sustainable.
    Damn, was actually gonna buy some yesterday but had an issue with pancake swap that I didn't have the time to research. I added BNB with the chrome extension but when I tried to swap it wouldn't let me.

Load Metric
    doge been green last few days while everything else been red, now everything else is going green and doge going red lol internetmonies
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    'I just became a dogecoin millionaire': This 33-year-old invested his savings in the meme cryptocurrency with inspiration from Elon Musk

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/22/redd...elon-musk.html

LOL.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Doubled again overnight. Up 300% in 4 days.

It’s sustainable.
    Damn, was actually gonna buy some yesterday but had an issue with pancake swap that I didn't have the time to research. I added BNB with the chrome extension but when I tried to swap it wouldn't let me.
    You yield farming? What do ur crops look like?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Binance works but they are very slow verifying n00bs. If you want to sign up, I have a referral link to where we both get $15.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...-US-and-get-15
    Slow is a generous term when discussing Binance.us. People are waiting MONTHS to be verified. I wouldn't go through that process again.

I registered in December, intent on selling my coins to buy a property. Time was of the essence. Unfortunately, i sent my bitcoins to Binance.us before i was fully verified. This was a mistake, as i would soon find out. I could sell my coins, but not withdraw fiat. Binance.us was silent on my verification. No response to my ticket#, etc. Finally, in March, I caught the attention of their support on Twitter. Since my problem was easy to fix, I was taken care of, at the last minute. But what a bunch of needless headaches. Im not sure i trust this company, although everything worked out in the end.

Literally every other exchange accepted and verified my account in the meantime, usually next day.
    Now that you are verified how painless is the process to go to your bank? What currency do they want it in to w/d? Do you have to be in a stable coin like BUSD or can you go from any coin to your bank? I am sure they rob you to w/d - I am just curious about the process.

Thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Slow is a generous term when discussing Binance.us. People are waiting MONTHS to be verified. I wouldn't go through that process again.

I registered in December, intent on selling my coins to buy a property. Time was of the essence. Unfortunately, i sent my bitcoins to Binance.us before i was fully verified. This was a mistake, as i would soon find out. I could sell my coins, but not withdraw fiat. Binance.us was silent on my verification. No response to my ticket#, etc. Finally, in March, I caught the attention of their support on Twitter. Since my problem was easy to fix, I was taken care of, at the last minute. But what a bunch of needless headaches. Im not sure i trust this company, although everything worked out in the end.

Literally every other exchange accepted and verified my account in the meantime, usually next day.
    Now that you are verified how painless is the process to go to your bank? What currency do they want it in to w/d? Do you have to be in a stable coin like BUSD or can you go from any coin to your bank? I am sure they rob you to w/d - I am just curious about the process.

Thanks
    If you are fully verified (complete fiat account verification) the process is simple and cheap to withdraw. ACH transfers move cash directly into my desired account. No withdrawal fee for this transfer.

Name:  Screenshot_20210426-054345_Chrome.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  337.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210426-054424_Chrome.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  214.5 KB

Comments

Sidewinder: Cool ty

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Coinbase will be listing Dogecoin soon

CEO says in the next 6-8 weeks

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...gecoin-listing

It will be interesting to see how this affects the price once it lists. From what I've observed over the past several months, a large majority of coins saw a spike in price shortly before and/or right after their listing on Coinbase.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Coinbase will be listing Dogecoin soon

CEO says in the next 6-8 weeks

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...gecoin-listing

It will be interesting to see how this affects the price once it lists. From what I've observed over the past several months, a large majority of coins saw a spike in price shortly before and/or right after their listing on Coinbase.

Gemini listed it last Wednesday.
    It went down a little bit that day and the next.
    Coinbase listing should bump it a little.

I finally bought a shitcoin a few hours ago. Safermoon.
    The kids are saying it is going to take off.
    Price is .0000000787

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Binance wouldn’t allow my Texas address....blah

So I got some ADA on coin base instead....up a decent amount...can’t complain.

Thread Information