Thread: Radio will happen tomorrow (January 29)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Radio will happen tomorrow (January 29)

I had warned last week that I might miss radio because of potentially not feeling well after the colonoscopy. This was before I knew about the four polyps they would end up removing.

I actually would have done radio on this past Sunday, as I was mostly past the post-procedure fatigue I felt on Friday and Saturdayy. However, I had a good deal of pain in my abdomen and back, which apparently wasn't common. Not sure what caused it (I'm guessing because the biggest polyp was at the deepest part of my colon, and removing it irritated things), but the pain slowly dissipated this week, and is now almost gone.

I used to force myself to do radio when not feeling 100%, but found it was a mistake, because talking for 6-8 hours straight takes a lot out of you, and I found it worsened how I was feeling if something was already wrong. Since then, I decided to skip radio if not feeling well.

Anyway, the bottom line is that I feel normal enough now to do radio, and it should take place as scheduled tomorrow.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Good news! I had to resort to listening to Danial whine on the DAT podcast 'cause I ran out of stuff to listen to. It was horrible. Made me nostalgic for

1)It's not Trump's fault
    2)Masks won't save you
    3)The medial lies.

halfway kidding. I love the show. And BTW, your sound quality is fine. Way better than most of the pods out there.

Load Metric
    Druff- Have doctor that did the procedure call in and review the case live on the show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had warned last week that I might miss radio because of potentially not feeling well after the colonoscopy. This was before I knew about the four polyps they would end up removing.

I actually would have done radio on this past Sunday, as I was mostly past the post-procedure fatigue I felt on Friday and Saturdayy. However, I had a good deal of pain in my abdomen and back, which apparently wasn't common. Not sure what caused it (I'm guessing because the biggest polyp was at the deepest part of my colon, and removing it irritated things), but the pain slowly dissipated this week, and is now almost gone.

I used to force myself to do radio when not feeling 100%, but found it was a mistake, because talking for 6-8 hours straight takes a lot out of you, and I found it worsened how I was feeling if something was already wrong. Since then, I decided to skip radio if not feeling well.

Anyway, the bottom line is that I feel normal enough now to do radio, and it should take place as scheduled tomorrow.
    WSOP 2022 reporter: Todd, have you done some long-distance running or some Crossfit to prepare yourself for the physical grind of live poker again?

Druff: No, but I talk for 6-8 hours at a time, sometimes on a weekly basis! I'm ready.

Thread Information