Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: Official LOL San Francisco Thread

  1. #101
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

    So, you’re a racist. I’m sure your parents are proud. And Nobel Prizes are a joke. They gave it to Obama (after being elected for 20 days) and to Yasser Arafat (a terrorist with the blood of 10s of thousands on his hands). Your argument fails…miserably.
    Pointing out the exploitation of young African American men is racist? Interesting take. BTW, my best friend since I was 16 is Salvadoran. Why? They are loyal to a fault. It’s one of the reasons MS-13 has been so “successful”.
    You used a term that African Americans despise. So, now you get cancelled. You being friends with a Latino doesn’t make up for it. The liberals are probably inundating Druff with complaints already. LOL

  2. #102
    I went to Portland once 15 years ago for a conference. At the time the most remarkable thing I noticed was that all the homeless people were white (as opposed to LA where mostly not white) and a lot of them had dogs. Honestly, they were pretty chill. Most of them didn't even beg really. They just chilled on the corners with their dogs. Obviously things have changed, and not for the better.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I went to Portland once 15 years ago for a conference. At the time the most remarkable thing I noticed was that all the homeless people were white (as opposed to LA where mostly not white) and a lot of them had dogs. Honestly, they were pretty chill. Most of them didn't even beg really. They just chilled on the corners with their dogs. Obviously things have changed, and not for the better.
    Yes, I see Walking Dead shit daily.

    All cities have homeless; most don't allow them to set up tents in rich parts of town, openly drink and smoke pot (and shoot heroin), take over entire neighborhood blocks and have issues with IV needles strewn about everywhere.

    Main line of discourse I've heard about it in the last month? Why we need to call them 'houseless' or 'unhoused' as home is more of a state of mind and calling them homeless is degrading.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  4. #104
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    84
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,999
    Not specifically about San Francisco, but includes discussion of California.

    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  5. #105
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    3 flash mobs ransack high-end San Francisco area stores in 3-day span

    There were three flash mobs that targeted high-end retail stores from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the San Francisco area.

    "A large mob robbed Sam’s Jewelers inside Southland Mall, Hayward. PD said they received calls at 5:25 pm today. Witnesses told me 1st wave of robbers involved about 30-40 kids. A 2nd wave with fewer robbers returned to clean it up," local KPIX reporter Da Lin reported, accompanied by footage of the scene.

    Full article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-flash-m...stores-weekend

  6. #106
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    84
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    3 flash mobs ransack high-end San Francisco area stores in 3-day span

    There were three flash mobs that targeted high-end retail stores from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the San Francisco Bay area.

    "A large mob robbed Sam’s Jewelers inside Southland Mall, Hayward. PD said they received calls at 5:25 pm today. Witnesses told me 1st wave of robbers involved about 30-40 kids. A 2nd wave with fewer robbers returned to clean it up," local KPIX reporter Da Lin reported, accompanied by footage of the scene.

    Full article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-flash-m...stores-weekend
    FTP. Hayward, where I picked up a load about 2 months ago, is on the Oakland side of the SF Bay and about halfway between Oakland and San Jose.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  7. #107
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    601
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    3 flash mobs ransack high-end San Francisco area stores in 3-day span

    There were three flash mobs that targeted high-end retail stores from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the San Francisco Bay area.

    "A large mob robbed Sam’s Jewelers inside Southland Mall, Hayward. PD said they received calls at 5:25 pm today. Witnesses told me 1st wave of robbers involved about 30-40 kids. A 2nd wave with fewer robbers returned to clean it up," local KPIX reporter Da Lin reported, accompanied by footage of the scene.

    Full article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-flash-m...stores-weekend
    FTP. Hayward, where I picked up a load about 2 months ago, is on the Oakland side of the SF Bay and about halfway between Oakland and San Jose.
    They also hit the Nordstrom in Walnut Creek for about $200,000. Walnut Creek is the epitome of suburban California. Way out of their normal operating territory. The po po out there ain’t going to let this one go.

  8. #108
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    3 flash mobs ransack high-end San Francisco area stores in 3-day span

    There were three flash mobs that targeted high-end retail stores from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the San Francisco Bay area.

    "A large mob robbed Sam’s Jewelers inside Southland Mall, Hayward. PD said they received calls at 5:25 pm today. Witnesses told me 1st wave of robbers involved about 30-40 kids. A 2nd wave with fewer robbers returned to clean it up," local KPIX reporter Da Lin reported, accompanied by footage of the scene.

    Full article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-flash-m...stores-weekend
    FTP. Hayward, where I picked up a load about 2 months ago, is on the Oakland side of the SF Bay and about halfway between Oakland and San Jose.

    Rumor has it that Onestep picked up a load or two out there as well.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

    FTP. Hayward, where I picked up a load about 2 months ago, is on the Oakland side of the SF Bay and about halfway between Oakland and San Jose.

    Rumor has it that Onestep picked up a load or two out there as well.
    I read this morning that describing the looting as looting is now racist. Its now called organized robberies.

  10. #110
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post


    Rumor has it that Onestep picked up a load or two out there as well.
    I read this morning that describing the looting as looting is now racist. Its now called organized robberies.
    Actually Looters should now be called “Reparations Hunters”. Otherwise, you’re a racist.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. lol @ the shit hole that is san francisco
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 09-21-2020, 01:01 PM
  2. san francisco is a shithole and i will never go back
    By muhammad ali macgraw in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2020, 02:28 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2020, 01:41 PM
  4. LOL San Francisco Giants
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 02:57 AM
  5. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS +4.5 LOCK OF CENTURY
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 05:55 PM