Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official LOL San Francisco Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    giants fans trying to get the beat la chant going and failing miserably. Lol san francisco! hope la wins. mookie betts should be playing in alcs tomorrow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Thieves ransacked cars in San Francisco in broad daylight, shoot at good Samaritan
    Victims were told to fill out an online police report

Full Article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/thieves-s...good-samaritan

A San Francisco man tried to stop thieves breaking into cars along the Embarcadero in broad daylight Wednesday, and was shot at in the process.

The good Samaritan shouted at two men taking luggage out of a car, then followed them as they broke into another car and began taking photographs. That's when one of the thieves pulled a gun and fired at him, the witness said.

As far as the police response, the people whose cars were broken into were told to fill out an online police report. The witness who was shot at was also told to fill out an online police report, but he called 911 a second time, they agreed to send out an officer to meet with him.

Further Proof that San Francisco is growing more uninhabitable by the day. It used to be a nice place. Now, it's a shit hole.
    Still better than Florida
    How? Not comparable at all. First of all San Francisco is a city, Florida is a state. Statewide, Florida doesn't have a homeless problem as bad as the city of San Francisco. Florida has Cafecito and Pastelitos, San Francisco doesn't. Florida has a beer named after local shitheads that do stupid shit (Florida Man), San Fran doesn't. Florida has a Cuban Mafia, San Fran doesn't. Florida has a Guitar shaped hotel, San Fran doesn't. San Fran allows people to poop in the street without any consequences. And most importantly, San Fran has a dupe named Jimmy G, Florida doesn't have garbage like that.

Gold
    Load Metric

How? Not comparable at all. First of all San Francisco is a city, Florida is a state. Statewide, Florida doesn't have a homeless problem as bad as the city of San Francisco. Florida has Cafecito and Pastelitos, San Francisco doesn't. Florida has a beer named after local shitheads that do stupid shit (Florida Man), San Fran doesn't. Florida has a Cuban Mafia, San Fran doesn't. Florida has a Guitar shaped hotel, San Fran doesn't. San Fran allows people to poop in the street without any consequences. And most importantly, San Fran has a dupe named Jimmy G, Florida doesn't have garbage like that.
    I am guessing you haven't been watching very many Miami Dolphins games this year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I am guessing you haven't been watching very many Miami Dolphins games this year.

i was talking about the PFA Dupe poster Jimmy G, not the Quarterback for the 49ers. But, you're correct the Dolphins suck and have shitty Qbs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

i was talking about the PFA Dupe poster Jimmy G, not the Quarterback for the 49ers. But, you're correct the Dolphins suck and have shitty Qbs
    Mia/Jax early morning Sunday—least watchable game of the year?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Mia/Jax early morning Sunday—least watchable game of the year?

Yes, unless you're a total DG and are desperate for early morning action.

Load Metric

I’ve never been to Florida, but here on the west coast, I’ve never heard a single person say: “Florida is awesome, I think I’ll move there.” Except for the Tiger Woods types, for tax purposes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

I’ve never been to Florida, but here on the west coast, I’ve never heard a single person say: “Florida is awesome, I think I’ll move there.” Except for the Tiger Woods types, for tax purposes.

So, yes we have NO state Income tax, and it's written into the Constitution.. We have No lockdowns and better COVID numbers that similarly populated states that have lockdowns. We don't have DAs that decriminalize theft and vandalism like the idiots in California. CVS and Walgreens are not shutting stores like they are in California because of this. We actually have a Police Chief in Miami that immediately shut down the BLM riots and nipped it in the bud. The weather is awesome all year round. And we can carry concealed weapons in case of need. We have an awesome Governor, who respects personal liberties and property rights. Florida has better theme parks, better Universities, better breweries and a lower cost of living.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    56% of Bay Area residents want to leave permanently in the next few years.

62% cite "quality of life" as one of the reasons they don't like it there.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...rmanently-poll

How many Democrat-run big cities are pleasant places to live nowadays?

Amazing how good Democrat local governments are at running places into the ground and turning cities into crime-ridden shitholes.

Load Metric
    Florida has better Universities.
    Uh, excuse me. California has Cal Tech, Stanford and Cal. Florida has basket weaving universities.

Load Metric
    Florida has better Universities.
    Uh, excuse me. California has Cal Tech, Stanford and Cal. Florida has basket weaving universities.

University of Florida is the only University to win National Championships in Football and Basketball in the same year. Check mate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Amazing how good Democrat local governments are at running places into the ground and turning cities into crime-ridden shitholes.
    Look at the 2 Portlanders here. Sloppy Joe (more to the left than me) can't wait to leave. I am heavily debating it also. I have almost 15 years here, but if things are not better by next summer, it might be time to peace the fuck out.

Load Metric

University of Florida is the only University to win National Championships in Football and Basketball in the same year. Check mate.
    Admitting illiterate Negros into your college doesn’t make it great. How many Nobel Prizes do you have?
    Last edited by Jayjami; 10-16-2021 at 07:49 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Look at the 2 Portlanders here. Sloppy Joe (more to the left than me) can't wait to leave. I am heavily debating it also. I have almost 15 years here, but if things are not better by next summer, it might be time to peace the fuck out.
    The last time I was in Portland was like 7 years ago. My wife and myself did the food truck thing, we saw it on TV and we were like that looks like fun. You know bouncing from truck to truck eating local fare, drinking, etc..

Yeah, terrible decision. We were relentlessly bothered by homeless for money, and these were not old school homeless, rather young and opiate addicted pieces of shit. We literally were accosted in line by the equivalent of AIDS patients with track marks. The oldest might have been 25 years old.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites and I had a cigar and decided to take a few puffs outside. I was not even done lighting it and some drug addicted freak was asking me for money. I mean that city is just an enormous piece of shit and I am very happy it is cratering. If there was every a real life version of Escape from New York it needs to be Portland.

Load Metric

Admitting illiterate Negros into your college doesn’t make it great. How many Nobel Prizes do you have?
    So, you’re a racist. I’m sure your parents are proud. And Nobel Prizes are a joke. They gave it to Obama (after being elected for 20 days) and to Yasser Arafat (a terrorist with the blood of 10s of thousands on his hands). Your argument fails…miserably.

Load Metric
    # 1 LOL at the Hill,
    # 2 we've been hearing about this for decades,........... when the F are these people gonna move?
    # 3 Maybe you didn't hear;
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Fake news by a dupe
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric

i know lots of people that moved to Texas from California though.

Comments

Jayjami: Absolutely true

Platinum
    Load Metric

So, yes we have NO state Income tax, and it's written into the Constitution.. We have No lockdowns and better COVID numbers that similarly populated states that have lockdowns. We don't have DAs that decriminalize theft and vandalism like the idiots in California. CVS and Walgreens are not shutting stores like they are in California because of this. We actually have a Police Chief in Miami that immediately shut down the BLM riots and nipped it in the bud. The weather is awesome all year round. And we can carry concealed weapons in case of need. We have an awesome Governor, who respects personal liberties and property rights. Florida has better theme parks, better Universities, better breweries and a lower cost of living.
    California has better Universities you weirdo and only places that can compete with San Diego when it comes to breweries are Denver and Portland.

Your ocean water is much warmer, I'll give you that. But crazy ass storms come with that water temp.

All that said, San Francisco is a shithole.

Load Metric
    So, you’re a racist. I’m sure your parents are proud. And Nobel Prizes are a joke. They gave it to Obama (after being elected for 20 days) and to Yasser Arafat (a terrorist with the blood of 10s of thousands on his hands). Your argument fails…miserably.
    Pointing out the exploitation of young African American men is racist? Interesting take. BTW, my best friend since I was 16 is Salvadoran. Why? They are loyal to a fault. It’s one of the reasons MS-13 has been so “successful”.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

The last time I was in Portland was like 7 years ago. My wife and myself did the food truck thing, we saw it on TV and we were like that looks like fun. You know bouncing from truck to truck eating local fare, drinking, etc..

Yeah, terrible decision. We were relentlessly bothered by homeless for money, and these were not old school homeless, rather young and opiate addicted pieces of shit. We literally were accosted in line by the equivalent of AIDS patients with track marks. The oldest might have been 25 years old.

We stayed at the Embassy Suites and I had a cigar and decided to take a few puffs outside. I was not even done lighting it and some drug addicted freak was asking me for money. I mean that city is just an enormous piece of shit and I am very happy it is cratering. If there was every a real life version of Escape from New York it needs to be Portland.
    Lol at wife, someone started early today.

Your made up anecdotes are perfectly accurate to daily life though, especially downtown. Impossible to go anywhere without seeing aggressive homeless shit.

Leaving within the year.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information