Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 110

Thread: Official LOL San Francisco Thread

  1. #41
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Are you Jews getting jealous of their success or something?
    Actually, if you go to a Chinese restaurant anywhere it is packed with Jews.
    fixed your post

     
    Comments
      
      Cerveza Fria: You’re absolutely correct!

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  2. #42
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I love how San Francisco just triggers the snowflakes on the right.

    Its the most expensive city in the US today, AND
    the most horrible place on earth, too......Doesn't add up.

    I don't get why people are so focused on crying about it.
    Its like if you don't like SF, don't come here, its really an easy place to avoid.
    Well, maybe not for this guy, lol.

    Southwest pilot on hot mic goes on expletive-laden rant against the Bay Area

    https://www.sfgate.com/travel/articl...t-16049942.php

    “F—k this place, goddamn liberal f—ks.”
    Look who is triggered? Lol. Nothing wrong with what he said. No reason to get your panties in a bunch.

  3. #43
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    538
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    4
    i wish druff would just come forward on his jimmy dupe.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  4. #44
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -156
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,208
    San Francisco is beautiful...

    Name:  20210329_184533.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  2.64 MB
    Name:  20210329_191125.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  3.99 MB

    I am impressed, San Francisco for such a big city is kinda fancy and 'swanky' imo. nothing like what I know and the BIG old Northeastern City's, San Fran is kinda classy in a weird way lol...

    That is a dungeness Crab Melt and soup and very good of course.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: SF is great and sourdough is top fucking top
      
      JimmyG_415:

  5. #45
    This was my place. I lived 4 doors down for years
    Frank is a good friend.
    The patron that beat the kid up is "Irish Pat" Lawler.
    He was a local boxer, he fought Roberto Durán (I'm 99%), someone big like that.
    Unfortunately he is punch drunk, now.
    & Unfortunately for the victim, no one that hangs out there is on tic tok, so that won't change the attendance there one bit.


    North Beach bar bombarded with negative reviews after viral TikTok alleges anti-Asian racism

    https://www.sfgate.com/bars/article/...P-CP-Spotlight

    "Get the f—k out of here," she alleges the owner said, according to the video. "You don't even belong here." NO WAY WAS THIS SAID
    He wasn't 21, wasn't drinking so maybe if he meant that. But, he wouldn't have said that about an Asian in SF. The city is like 33% Asian.

    "He called my son a dumbass, hovered over my son and punched him," she said. THIS RINGS TRUE

     
    Comments
      
      Cerveza Fria: San Fran sucks
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  6. #46
    LOL, you unsophisticated homophobic mooks will love this

    "The ONLY genderless retail line by an NFL team"


     
    Comments
      
      Cerveza Fria: Genderless Apparel means it won't fit properly you dumbass!
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  7. #47
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Proof, Once again, that San Francisco is a feces filled shit hole. Also, it is filled with Racists.

    A 94-year-old Asian woman was stabbed multiple times in an "unprovoked" attack in San Francisco by a burglary suspect who was released from jail nine days earlier, according to police and court records.

    Daniel Cauich, 35, was wearing an ankle monitor when he was arrested Wednesday on charges including attempted homicide, elder abuse and committing a felony while on bail or release, NBC Bay Area reported, citing police.

    Cauich, who had reportedly been arrested five times last year on burglary charges, was sprung by a judge on June 7 to await his trial after his most recent arrest for burglary on May 18, according to court records cited by the San Francisco Chronicle.


    Full Article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-s...l-days-earlier



    Cliffs:

    Suspect in stabbing of 94-year-old Asian woman was freed from jail days earlier
    The attack in San Francisco during a burglary was unprovoked, police said.

  8. #48
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2303
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,057
    Looks like the sort of place where I want to raise my kid

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1404587563801743362

  9. #49
    Its a problem, Not a problem of mine, but problem that will be solved,
    But you will still be in Florida.
    & there is no crime there, right?

    I'd love for someone to explain to me, (since you guys thinks it sucks so bad)
    why it costs so much to live here?

    this guy is a propagandist ALA Andy Gno
    I now know that Daly wants' his news to lie to him, too.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day,

    hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy

    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Looks like the sort of place where I want to raise my kid

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1404587563801743362

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: parody account
      
      Cerveza Fria: dupe
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  10. #50
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Its a problem, Not a problem of mine, but problem that will be solved,
    But you will still be in Florida.
    & there is no crime there, right?

    I'd love for someone to explain to me, (since you guys thinks it sucks so bad)
    why it costs so much to live here?

    this guy is a propagandist ALA Andy Gno
    I now know that Daly wants' his news to lie to him, too.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day,

    hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy, hey jealousy

    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Looks like the sort of place where I want to raise my kid

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1404587563801743362

    You keep saying that evidence of greatness is because it is so expensive to live in San Francisco. I guess you say this because Libtards value style more than substance. Nobu in Beverly Hills was always touted as awesome. It’s expensive, but just average quality IMHO. My neighborhood Sushi place is not fancy, much cheaper and much better quality. My point is don’t equate price with quality. And, in Miami, we don’t have people pooping in the streets like in San Francisco. San Francisco is just an expensive toilet.

  11. #51
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    590
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,884
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

    this guy is a propagandist ALA Andy Gno
    I think you mean ALA Michael Angelo.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Looks like the sort of place where I want to raise my kid

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1404587563801743362
    Amazing. The guard has to worry about his job. I would absolutely wreck that dude if I happened to be shopping. I would have shouldered him three aisles down. More for disrespecting the guard who is powerless than the theft. Just for being a dick.

  13. #53
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    590
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,884
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Looks like the sort of place where I want to raise my kid

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1404587563801743362
    Amazing. The guard has to worry about his job. I would absolutely wreck that dude if I happened to be shopping. I would have shouldered him three aisles down. More for disrespecting the guard who is powerless than the theft. Just for being a dick.
    You would probably be charged with a hate crime there.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Looks like the sort of place where I want to raise my kid

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1404587563801743362
    Amazing. The guard has to worry about his job. I would absolutely wreck that dude if I happened to be shopping. I would have shouldered him three aisles down. More for disrespecting the guard who is powerless than the theft. Just for being a dick.
    Definitely not worth it. At the end of the day this is what the people of San Fran voted for. There isn't any surprises. The current regime has been upfront all along they support the city turning into an open air narcotics market, decriminalizing everything, and giving mentally ill black people carte blanche to beat up on elderly Asians. If they decide they don't want this nonsense to continue they can vote Breed, Boudin, et al. out of office, and if they do want it to continue they won't.

    No point risking anything for this city.

  15. #55
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Poll: San Francisco Residents Consider Relocating As Crime Worsen, Quality Of Life In A Decline

    Full Article Here: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-in-a-decline/

    Cliffs: As San Francisco tries to bounce back from the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, crime and homelessness now rank among the highest levels of concerns among local residents, many who are contemplating relocating, according to a new poll.

    The poll was released by the SF Chamber of Commerce and based on feedback from more than 500 San Francisco residents who are registered to vote.

    It found that more than 40 percent say they plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

    Despite what that Gringo Jimmy G says, San Francisco is a toilet. Just because it's expensive there, doesn't mean it's not a complete shit hole.

  16. #56
    Buh Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

    I love how San Francisco, the best city in the world, just triggers the right.
    You can hate me all you want, you can go back as far as you can search, I LOVE these stories,
    they just never seem to come to fruition, though.

    I lived in the bay area 90% of my life, SF 25 years, I've had my car broken into I think twice.
    And I see why Carlos and Daly focus on the crime here, because Florida............LOL,
    Then Daly adds 'what a great place to raise a kid' WHO EVER said that? Despite what you read, Kids is the #1 reason, people I know, move from the city.

    Keep posting this stuff, it just shows how unhappy you are wherever you live, (cuz if you were happy, you wouldn't care about SF at all.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Poll: San Francisco Residents Consider Relocating As Crime Worsen, Quality Of Life In A Decline

    Full Article Here: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-in-a-decline/

    Cliffs: As San Francisco tries to bounce back from the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, crime and homelessness now rank among the highest levels of concerns among local residents, many who are contemplating relocating, according to a new poll.

    The poll was released by the SF Chamber of Commerce and based on feedback from more than 500 San Francisco residents who are registered to vote.

    It found that more than 40 percent say they plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

    Despite what that Gringo Jimmy G says, San Francisco is a toilet. Just because it's expensive there, doesn't mean it's not a complete shit hole.

     
    Comments
      
      Cerveza Fria: Maybe you’re one of the reasons it sucks so bad
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Buh Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

    I love how San Francisco, the best city in the world, just triggers the right.
    You can hate me all you want, you can go back as far as you can search, I LOVE these stories,
    they just never seem to come to fruition, though.

    I lived in the bay area 90% of my life, SF 25 years, I've had my car broken into I think twice.
    And I see why Carlos and Daly focus on the crime here, because Florida............LOL,
    Then Daly adds 'what a great place to raise a kid' WHO EVER said that? Despite what you read, Kids is the #1 reason, people I know, move from the city.

    Keep posting this stuff, it just shows how unhappy you are wherever you live, (cuz if you were happy, you wouldn't care about SF at all.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Poll: San Francisco Residents Consider Relocating As Crime Worsen, Quality Of Life In A Decline

    Full Article Here: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-in-a-decline/

    Cliffs: As San Francisco tries to bounce back from the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, crime and homelessness now rank among the highest levels of concerns among local residents, many who are contemplating relocating, according to a new poll.

    The poll was released by the SF Chamber of Commerce and based on feedback from more than 500 San Francisco residents who are registered to vote.

    It found that more than 40 percent say they plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

    Despite what that Gringo Jimmy G says, San Francisco is a toilet. Just because it's expensive there, doesn't mean it's not a complete shit hole.
    are you a real human being?

  18. #58
    Platinum
    Reputation
    472
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,131
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Buh Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

    I love how San Francisco, the best city in the world, just triggers the right.
    You can hate me all you want, you can go back as far as you can search, I LOVE these stories,
    they just never seem to come to fruition, though.

    I lived in the bay area 90% of my life, SF 25 years, I've had my car broken into I think twice.
    And I see why Carlos and Daly focus on the crime here, because Florida............LOL,
    Then Daly adds 'what a great place to raise a kid' WHO EVER said that? Despite what you read, Kids is the #1 reason, people I know, move from the city.

    Keep posting this stuff, it just shows how unhappy you are wherever you live, (cuz if you were happy, you wouldn't care about SF at all.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Poll: San Francisco Residents Consider Relocating As Crime Worsen, Quality Of Life In A Decline

    Full Article Here: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-in-a-decline/

    Cliffs: As San Francisco tries to bounce back from the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, crime and homelessness now rank among the highest levels of concerns among local residents, many who are contemplating relocating, according to a new poll.

    The poll was released by the SF Chamber of Commerce and based on feedback from more than 500 San Francisco residents who are registered to vote.

    It found that more than 40 percent say they plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

    Despite what that Gringo Jimmy G says, San Francisco is a toilet. Just because it's expensive there, doesn't mean it's not a complete shit hole.
    There's only one city with the nickname "America's Finest City". Hint, it's not the shithole you call home.

  19. #59
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2303
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,057
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Buh Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

    I love how San Francisco, the best city in the world, just triggers the right.
    You can hate me all you want, you can go back as far as you can search, I LOVE these stories,
    they just never seem to come to fruition, though.

    I lived in the bay area 90% of my life, SF 25 years, I've had my car broken into I think twice.
    And I see why Carlos and Daly focus on the crime here, because Florida............LOL,
    Then Daly adds 'what a great place to raise a kid' WHO EVER said that? Despite what you read, Kids is the #1 reason, people I know, move from the city.

    Keep posting this stuff, it just shows how unhappy you are wherever you live, (cuz if you were happy, you wouldn't care about SF at all.)


    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Poll: San Francisco Residents Consider Relocating As Crime Worsen, Quality Of Life In A Decline

    Full Article Here: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-in-a-decline/

    Cliffs: As San Francisco tries to bounce back from the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, crime and homelessness now rank among the highest levels of concerns among local residents, many who are contemplating relocating, according to a new poll.

    The poll was released by the SF Chamber of Commerce and based on feedback from more than 500 San Francisco residents who are registered to vote.

    It found that more than 40 percent say they plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

    Despite what that Gringo Jimmy G says, San Francisco is a toilet. Just because it's expensive there, doesn't mean it's not a complete shit hole.

    I care because the idiocy that is perpetrated on San Francisco could easily be ported to other cities and states. Any parts of San Francisco that are truly great exist in spite of a majority of policies put in place by the idiots you have in charge there.

    I fucking love west palm beach. Won’t ever move. Just like California is a big place so is Florida. WPB is as similar as Tallahassee as San Francisco is to Sarasota.

    Unfortunately San Francisco is deteriorating at a rapid pace. You won’t be able to identify it as the same city in 5 years.

  20. #60
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Car Break-Ins Skyrocket by more than 700% As Thieves Target Unsuspecting Tourists In San Francisco

    Cliffs:
    Car break-ins have skyrocketed in San Francisco, increasing by more than 700 percent in some parts of the city. With more people visiting after county and state restrictions were lifted, thieves are taking advantage of tourists by breaking into rental cars.

    SFPD’s Central Station reported auto burglaries skyrocketed 753% in May compared to the same time last year during lockdowns and they’re still up 75% compared to the same period in 2019.

    Jimmy G claims that it doesn't matter because San Francisco is still great because everything is so expensive.

    Full Article Here: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...san-francisco/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. lol @ the shit hole that is san francisco
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 09-21-2020, 01:01 PM
  2. san francisco is a shithole and i will never go back
    By muhammad ali macgraw in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2020, 02:28 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2020, 01:41 PM
  4. LOL San Francisco Giants
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 02:57 AM
  5. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS +4.5 LOCK OF CENTURY
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 05:55 PM