Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official LOL San Francisco Thread

Load Metric

Official LOL San Francisco Thread

San Francisco to rename 44 schools with 'racist' namesakes, including Washington, Lincoln, Feinstein

Washington and Jefferson were slaveowners, Feinstein was listed after reportedly reinstating Confederate flags in City Hall, Lincoln was chosen based on "his treatment of First Nation peoples".

https://www.sfgate.com/education/art...n-15901689.php

Silver
    Load Metric
    Consistent with their SF values, I present to you the Class of 2025
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Yeah Lincoln what a racist.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just go back to numbers...all NYC.

PS 168 etc

Platinum
    Load Metric
    MLK participated in orgies and watched a rape....

Ghandi had sex with minors....

Can’t name all schools after Jesus....no one is perfect.

My kids district mostly names schools after long time teachers/administrators from the district’s home have retired...which is pretty lame.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    MLK participated in orgies and watched a rape....

Ghandi had sex with minors....

Can’t name all schools after Jesus....no one is perfect.

My kids district mostly names schools after long time teachers/administrators from the district’s home have retired...which is pretty lame.
    I don't think you need to worry about SF naming a school after Jesus.

Load Metric
    Name:  960x0.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  28.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  960x0.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  28.1 KB
    How do they determine what is an incident? Because the flaming poop trick really shouldn't count.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We're going to need JimmyG_415 here to comment.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Load Metric
    Fucking liberal trash city. Actually saw a guy in Portland today staggering around Chinatown with his bare ass covered in shit.

Name:  JSN.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  58.3 KB

Name:  JSL.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  7.5 KB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I couldn't give two shits about stuff like this. Why would anyone? Who fucking cares?
    The more posts about how shitty it is to live in SF, only tells me it is the best city in the world,
    I never see anyone taking shots at Dwai's trailer park.

My thing about how great SF is has nothing to do w/what the schools are named.
    Its the city feel, the sights, the weather, the people, the weed & # 1 if you just want to party and get laid,
    I don't see how there is a better city than SF. If there is, (maybe Miami or NY, but it gets too hot there.) my hat is off to you.
    I'm past my prime now, but in my late 30's I had 3 day stands, not on a weekend or a holiday, while people were working 9-5 jobs.
    (They all thought I was in the mafia) If you call it a gay town, it is. That means the parties go from Thursday night until Monday morning.
    And the fact that there are so many gay guys means your odds go through the roof.
    The weather is perfect 90% of the year, we get the best weed.

I seriously couldn't give a shit about this, or how much poop, because it doesn't effect my life, at all,
    and not sure how it would effect anyone's life on this board, but lets write about a tenth thread about how shitty SF is
    (please keep doing it, people are leaving, its great)

New plus, there will never be a thing named after "Trump the Traitor" here.

Comments

dwai: lol

Cerveza Fria: Remember your words when someone takes a dump in front of your front door.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You can't say that the shit on the ground doesn't affect you. It's gross and awful to have going on in your city.

I will give you credit, Jimmy, for the statement that more gay guys equals less competition for the straight men. I remember how I used to wish I was more of an artsy guy, because the art schools were mostly female, and the few guys there were almost all gay. A straight dude in one of those schools would have a really good time.

Unfortunately I went into computer science, where it's the exact opposite -- almost all dudes.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I couldn't give two shits about stuff like this. Why would anyone? Who fucking cares?
    The more posts about how shitty it is to live in SF, only tells me it is the best city in the world,
    I never see anyone taking shots at Dwai's trailer park.

My thing about how great SF is has nothing to do w/what the schools are named.
    Its the city feel, the sights, the weather, the people, the weed & # 1 if you just want to party and get laid,
    I don't see how there is a better city than SF. If there is, (maybe Miami or NY, but it gets too hot there.) my hat is off to you.
    I'm past my prime now, but in my late 30's I had 3 day stands, not on a weekend or a holiday, while people were working 9-5 jobs.
    (They all thought I was in the mafia) If you call it a gay town, it is. That means the parties go from Thursday night until Monday morning.
    And the fact that there are so many gay guys means your odds go through the roof.
    The weather is perfect 90% of the year, we get the best weed.

I seriously couldn't give a shit about this, or how much poop, because it doesn't effect my life, at all,
    and not sure how it would effect anyone's life on this board, but lets write about a tenth thread about how shitty SF is
    (please keep doing it, people are leaving, its great)

New plus, there will never be a thing named after "Trump the Traitor" here.

That's great that you have such fond memories of the City from your past glory years.

Open your eyes (and watch where you're stepping and leave your valuables at home). What everyone is laughing about is the feces infested shithole SF has become TODAY and the policies and failed leadership that led to its clear demise from a once decent place to visit and party.
    Last edited by JoeD; 01-29-2021 at 07:36 AM.

Load Metric
    I will give you credit, Jimmy, for the statement that more gay guys equals less competition for the straight men. I remember how I used to wish I was more of an artsy guy, because the art schools were mostly female, and the few guys there were almost all gay. A straight dude in one of those schools would have a really good time.
    So one of the best places to meet women in SF in the 80s for me was The Stud. Every gay boy transplant from the Midwest seemed to bring his visiting sister there, probably because it was one of the tamer, mainstream, and fun gay bars, and walking distance to some great nightclubs. Literally 95% of the guys were totally uninterested in any woman in the place, so striking up a conversation was pretty easy.

Load Metric
    We lived on 19th and Castro in the early to mid sixties. Known as Eureka Valley. This is the area Harvey Milk lived. I went to Douglas Elementary School. All the kids lived within a couple of blocks of the school. My stepdad moved us up to Sonoma in 1965. Said the town was going to shit. He didn't like the gay boys moving in. They changed the name of the school to Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy. Eureka Valley Park renamed Rikki Streicher Field. That area now known as the gayest place on earth but at one time it was a family neighborhood.

Comments

splitthis:
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    We lived on 19th and Castro in the early to mid sixties. Known as Eureka Valley. This is the area Harvey Milk lived. I went to Douglas Elementary School. All the kids lived within a couple of blocks of the school. My stepdad moved us up to Sonoma in 1965. Said the town was going to shit. He didn't like the gay boys moving in. They changed the name of the school to Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy. Eureka Valley Park renamed Rikki Streicher Field. That area now known as the gayest place on earth but at one time it was a family neighborhood.
    why not live and let live? fags gross me out too but who cares? Let them live the same way you me and any other non gay person lives

we have all one life to live why should you me or any other person stand in the way?

that sean penn movie about milk was really good if you havent seen it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_(2008_American_film)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    why not live and let live? fags gross me out too but who cares? Let them live the same way you me and any other non gay person lives

we have all one life to live why should you me or any other person stand in the way?

I already seen the movie. They actually filmed some of it on Castro Street. I think Milk did a great job of showing gays how to exercise their constitutional rights.

What I'm about to tell you now would be deleted by facebook or twitter. Knowing what I know now about gambling its easy for me to set the odds. In 1970 when I was 17 years old....how many times would I get hit on by gay men while walking down Market Street in San Francisco?. If it was a 3 block walk I would put the over/under at 3. If it was a 5 block walk I would put the over/under at 5.

I was riding Greyhound buses unchaperoned between California and Mississippi by the age of 12. I learned that Greyhound/Trailways bus stations were a favorite haunt of gay men looking to pick up teenaged boys. Everyone had to get off the bus in the major towns for cleaning. Always an hour to two hours between arriving and leaving. Hey, its a great spot. Unchaperoned boys. No parents around. The kid is a stranger in the town. Easy pickings. The San Francisco Greyhound Station was on 7th just off Market. It was a hot spot for gays and pimps.

I seen pimps recruiting teenaged girls. They hung around to watch the buses unload like the gay dudes did. Overheard some conversations.

Pimp: Can I take you to the cafe for a milkshake?
    Girl: No.
    Pimp: Oh, you're prejudiced?

Next thing you know the girl is on the way to the cafe because she don't want him to think she's prejudiced.

I got nothing against gay rights. But I've eye witnessed some things. I learned at an early age not to be polite when the perverts hit on me.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol at you thinking they were hitting on you
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-30-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I already seen the movie. They actually filmed some of it on Castro Street. I think Milk did a great job of showing gays how to exercise their constitutional rights.

What I'm about to tell you now would be deleted by facebook or twitter. Knowing what I know now about gambling its easy for me to set the odds. In 1970 when I was 17 years old....how many times would I get hit on by gay men while walking down Market Street in San Francisco?. If it was a 3 black walk I would put the over/under at 3. If it was a 5 black walk I would put the over/under at 5.

I was riding Greyhound buses unchaperoned between California and Mississippi by the age of 12. I learned that Greyhound/Trailways bus stations were a favorite haunt of gay men looking to pick up teenaged boys. Everyone had to get off the bus in the major towns for cleaning. Always an hour to two hours between arriving and leaving. Hey, its a great spot. Unchaperoned boys. No parents around. The kid is a stranger in the town. Easy pickings. The San Francisco Greyhound Station was on 7th just off Market. It was a hot spot for gays and pimps.

I seen pimps recruiting teenaged girls. They hung around to watch the buses unload like the gay dudes did. Overheard some conversations.

Pimp: Can I take you to the cafe for a milkshake?
    Girl: No.
    Pimp: Oh, you're prejudiced?

Next thing you know the girl is on the way to the cafe because she don't want him to think she's prejudiced.

I got nothing against gay rights. But I've eye witnessed some things. I learned at an early age not to be polite when the perverts hit on me.

5 BLACK WALKS?

Thread Information