Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Official LOL San Francisco Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

So, you’re a racist. I’m sure your parents are proud. And Nobel Prizes are a joke. They gave it to Obama (after being elected for 20 days) and to Yasser Arafat (a terrorist with the blood of 10s of thousands on his hands). Your argument fails…miserably.
    Pointing out the exploitation of young African American men is racist? Interesting take. BTW, my best friend since I was 16 is Salvadoran. Why? They are loyal to a fault. It’s one of the reasons MS-13 has been so “successful”.
    You used a term that African Americans despise. So, now you get cancelled. You being friends with a Latino doesn’t make up for it. The liberals are probably inundating Druff with complaints already. LOL

Gold
    Load Metric
    I went to Portland once 15 years ago for a conference. At the time the most remarkable thing I noticed was that all the homeless people were white (as opposed to LA where mostly not white) and a lot of them had dogs. Honestly, they were pretty chill. Most of them didn't even beg really. They just chilled on the corners with their dogs. Obviously things have changed, and not for the better.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I went to Portland once 15 years ago for a conference. At the time the most remarkable thing I noticed was that all the homeless people were white (as opposed to LA where mostly not white) and a lot of them had dogs. Honestly, they were pretty chill. Most of them didn't even beg really. They just chilled on the corners with their dogs. Obviously things have changed, and not for the better.
    Yes, I see Walking Dead shit daily.

All cities have homeless; most don't allow them to set up tents in rich parts of town, openly drink and smoke pot (and shoot heroin), take over entire neighborhood blocks and have issues with IV needles strewn about everywhere.

Main line of discourse I've heard about it in the last month? Why we need to call them 'houseless' or 'unhoused' as home is more of a state of mind and calling them homeless is degrading.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Not specifically about San Francisco, but includes discussion of California.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    3 flash mobs ransack high-end San Francisco area stores in 3-day span

There were three flash mobs that targeted high-end retail stores from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the San Francisco area.

"A large mob robbed Sam’s Jewelers inside Southland Mall, Hayward. PD said they received calls at 5:25 pm today. Witnesses told me 1st wave of robbers involved about 30-40 kids. A 2nd wave with fewer robbers returned to clean it up," local KPIX reporter Da Lin reported, accompanied by footage of the scene.

Full article here: https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-flash-m...stores-weekend

Load Metric

There were three flash mobs that targeted high-end retail stores from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the San Francisco Bay area.

"A large mob robbed Sam’s Jewelers inside Southland Mall, Hayward. PD said they received calls at 5:25 pm today. Witnesses told me 1st wave of robbers involved about 30-40 kids. A 2nd wave with fewer robbers returned to clean it up," local KPIX reporter Da Lin reported, accompanied by footage of the scene.

FTP. Hayward, where I picked up a load about 2 months ago, is on the Oakland side of the SF Bay and about halfway between Oakland and San Jose.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

There were three flash mobs that targeted high-end retail stores from Friday evening to Sunday evening in the San Francisco Bay area.

FTP. Hayward, where I picked up a load about 2 months ago, is on the Oakland side of the SF Bay and about halfway between Oakland and San Jose.
    They also hit the Nordstrom in Walnut Creek for about $200,000. Walnut Creek is the epitome of suburban California. Way out of their normal operating territory. The po po out there ain’t going to let this one go.

Load Metric

Rumor has it that OSA picked up a load or two out there as well.

Gold
    Load Metric

I read this morning that describing the looting as looting is now racist. Its now called organized robberies.

Comments

herbertstemple: Blame it on the labor unions. I'm good with that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I read this morning that describing the looting as looting is now racist. Its now called organized robberies.
    Actually Looters should now be called “Reparations Hunters”. Otherwise, you’re a racist.

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL

Load Metric
    Name:  2-A9-B41-EC-3-EE5-47-F4-803-D-221-DC4534-C15.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  436.3 KB

Comments

The Boz: Sad but true. Such a shithole.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  41t8gAdGzIL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  28.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

country978: haha!!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yes, I see Walking Dead shit daily.

All cities have homeless; most don't allow them to set up tents in rich parts of town, openly drink and smoke pot (and shoot heroin), take over entire neighborhood blocks and have issues with IV needles strewn about everywhere.

Main line of discourse I've heard about it in the last month? Why we need to call them 'houseless' or 'unhoused' as home is more of a state of mind and calling them homeless is degrading.
    I took my child there to visit colleges and we were chased for 5 blocks by someone on our walk to Powell's. It freaked my kid out.

I wasn't too worried about her, but didn't want to confront her or run, so we kind of fast walked, she did too, and thus the freak out. All the while yelling "Sir! Sir! Sir! Look at me! Sir!" etc.

Then I found $5.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post

I took my child there to visit colleges and we were chased for 5 blocks by someone on our walk to Powell's. It freaked my kid out.

I wasn't too worried about her, but didn't want to confront her or run, so we kind of fast walked, she did too, and thus the freak out. All the while yelling "Sir! Sir! Sir! Look at me! Sir!" etc.

Then I found $5.
    At least you didn’t step on any human feces or needles in your escape!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Downtown SF becomes a ghost town as major retailers flee: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/do...retailers-flee

LOL DEMOCRATS

How's that woke crime-and-punishment reform working out for the city?

Load Metric
    Downtown SF becomes a ghost town as major retailers flee: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/do...retailers-flee

LOL DEMOCRATS

JimmyG_415 gonna be real mad about this post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL DEMOCRATS

keep bailing out those Cali regional banks what with the commercial real estate implosion and all.

will Jews get California reparation money? Druff is toughing it out in Cali waiting for his bag.

Load Metric
    Do I come off like a high end shopaholic or something? WTF???

What part of 'I want everyone (who isn't from here originally) to move back home', do you not get?
    I hadn't seen it was this bad, yet. This is great news,.............I only hope the tech companies follow them.
    More Tech on Tech crime would help, esp w/everyone loudly blaming the wrong people, (then saying nada when proven wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL DEMOCRATS

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information