Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I already seen the movie. They actually filmed some of it on Castro Street. I think Milk did a great job of showing gays how to exercise their constitutional rights.

What I'm about to tell you now would be deleted by facebook or twitter. Knowing what I know now about gambling its easy for me to set the odds. In 1970 when I was 17 years old....how many times would I get hit on by gay men while walking down Market Street in San Francisco?. If it was a 3 black walk I would put the over/under at 3. If it was a 5 black walk I would put the over/under at 5.

I was riding Greyhound buses unchaperoned between California and Mississippi by the age of 12. I learned that Greyhound/Trailways bus stations were a favorite haunt of gay men looking to pick up teenaged boys. Everyone had to get off the bus in the major towns for cleaning. Always an hour to two hours between arriving and leaving. Hey, its a great spot. Unchaperoned boys. No parents around. The kid is a stranger in the town. Easy pickings. The San Francisco Greyhound Station was on 7th just off Market. It was a hot spot for gays and pimps.

I seen pimps recruiting teenaged girls. They hung around to watch the buses unload like the gay dudes did. Overheard some conversations.

Pimp: Can I take you to the cafe for a milkshake?
Girl: No.
Pimp: Oh, you're prejudiced?

Next thing you know the girl is on the way to the cafe because she don't want him to think she's prejudiced.

I got nothing against gay rights. But I've eye witnessed some things. I learned at an early age not to be polite when the perverts hit on me.

5 BLACK WALKS?
3 block walk, 5 block walk