Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: r/wallstreetbets and GME

Load Metric
    So just cashout of Robinhood and use WeBull, Etrade or any other company instead?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Inside the Reddit army that's crushing Wall Street

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/29/inves...ure/index.html

Gamestop isn't worth anything close to $22 Billion. Maybe $5 Billion but that's being generous. Don't be the last to sell when it implodes.

LOL, Are you really this clueless?

Unless you've been living under a pretty big rock for the past several days, you would understand that fundamentals and the company's "worth" are irrelevant here to a lot of the people who are currently holding the line with their shares in the GME battle.

I mean, I would expand on this but im starting to wonder if you even understand what "shorting" is at this point.

Until then, stop staining this thread with stupid irrelevant shit

Comments

OSA: HOLD THE FUCKING LINE

TheXFactor: These Reddit traders are fucking amateurs dumbshit, they will panic and sell their stock. What goes up must come down.

dmndkutr: HODL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    In case anyone wanted out of RH.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJoVxV9X/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20210129_225654.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  36.6 KB

Well, it seems these "amateur" reddit traders you speak of are currently costing several hedge funds billions - not just in GME, but in other stocks.

These "amateurs" just helped to wipe out $600 million in debt for AMC, which has ensured that theaters all around the country will be able to be open for years to come (source: https://www.reportdoor.com/meme-stoc...rom-600m-debt/)...and all at the expense of hedge funds who bet heavy on hoping they would drop.

These "amateurs" didnt sell today - which btw was supposed to be a key day for a drop, many predicted they would, but it didnt happen.

Once again, do you even understand whats going on?

You keep yapping "what goes up must come down", yet everyone already knows this. This isnt rocket science here. Of course its going to drop. You're like 10 steps behind everyone else here.

Load Metric
    How to Find the Next Moonshot Stock, According to ‘Roaring Kitty’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...moonshot-stock

Everyone should get investment advice from someone who looks like this.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How to Find the Next Moonshot Stock, According to ‘Roaring Kitty’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...moonshot-stock

Everyone should get investment advice from someone who looks like this.

Dude turned a $53,000 investment into $48,000,000 in under a year.

What exactly have you done?

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Inside the Reddit army that's crushing Wall Street

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/29/inves...ure/index.html

Gamestop isn't worth anything close to $22 Billion. Maybe $5 Billion but that's being generous. Don't be the last to sell when it implodes.

LOL, Are you really this clueless?

Unless you've been living under a pretty big rock for the past several days, you would understand that fundamentals and the company's "worth" are irrelevant here to a lot of the people who are currently holding the line with their shares in the GME battle.

I mean, I would expand on this but im starting to wonder if you even understand what "shorting" is at this point.

Until then, stop staining this thread with stupid irrelevant shit

I am Hoping my diamond mitts get shredded til they fall off holding my 1 share @ 159..
    I am a Retard, A sap, a dope, a APE, and I been called all of em,..Fk em..
    ...or until THE MFKN SHOESHINE BOY ape got the Last GME share left on the Rock. fk it..

I did have the AMC @ 4.80 and quadrupled up and said fk the ARMY hahahah ,went A.W.O.L. and had to Capt. ,as I am a hf jew & dbllll upppppppp is in my blood ... I kept 10 shares for luck...let them all burn...gd luck... I liked the CEO anyway ,a Affable fella as any of them...ehhh,,

I love My DDD. since awhile, I awoke one day
    very surprised. AND it is on that Genius kid's Short List! please DDD!!!!!

My good word for you here as this Ape cant post yet on "Wallstbts", NOR Would I !!! they never will know i'm on that thread...I got nothing to add but TY TY TY ...
    }
    forMy PFA Brethren I would recommend now the following stock that is 1.79 today up 20%...I been on it collecting a gd stake since. "Fittttty cents last summer..Good Luck...

At yr own risk ,we all over 40 here.

BLOZF Company Overview
    Cannabix Technologies Inc is a Canada-based company, which is engaged in Marijuana Breathalyzer development for law enforcement and the workplace. The Company is developing breath testing technologies in the pursuit of bringing durable, portable hand-held tools to the market to enhance detection of marijuana impaired driving offences on roads. The Company offers Beta 2.0 Cannabix Marijuana Breathalyzer. The Company is developing drug-testing devices that detect the psychoactive component (THC) of marijuana that causes intoxication-using breath samples. The Company also develops breath-testing devices for detection of use of THC, in contrast to urine testing for THC metabolite that requires an invasive collection and reflects use days or even weeks earlier. The Company's breath-testing devices are also useful for other practical applications, such as testing employees in the workplace where intoxication by THC can be hazardous.
    Company Contact
    Headquarters
    501-3292 Production Way
    Burnaby V5A 4R4
    CAN
    http://www.cannabixtechnologies.com/

They R'cvd the US Patent jan 6th... they experimented in S calif...DYDD. do yr due diligence. Make money. fk the man and fk red or blue....me and you. ..
    p.s . KNOW that you are going to hold the bag til it turns to shit or let it go make some $$..,lTo find out "you got left holding the bag a shit" IS A a shitty feeling... gd lc
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 01-29-2021 at 11:14 PM. Reason: I can write better than a Ape! word to the Shrewdness. (A group of Apes)uh you guy's ,lol

Load Metric
    Meet the Redditor who made millions off GameStop and started a market frenzy

https://nypost.com/2021/01/29/meet-t...market-frenzy/

He first invested $53,000 into GameStop in June 2019, when shares were around $5 a share — a move that people at the time called crazy as the video game company grappled with the advent of online streaming.
    Great story.

I’m very happy that these hedge funds lost billions.

Can he do it again?

Or will Wall Street take action to prevent market manipulation?

Will Robinhood keep stealing from the poor?

Comments

shoeshine box: Poor ppl won a battle. WaR gonna suck, I aint given up my Rowboat.

Load Metric
    I hate to break this to everyone but ....

1. Very few average joe reddit users actually made a ton of money
    2. The people behind this had a well laid plan and kicked it off knowing they'd make tons of money
    3.Those same people are now playing it for what its worth and shamelessly taking in ad dollars promoting things such as social media platforms as if they mattered
    4.Those behind this also made sure to be out of reach of US auth.

Don't get me wrong, damage was done to the shorts but regardless of how much damage the real winners are the people shouting the system is rigged and using the masses to profit making them essentially as bad as wallstreet itself imo.

Y'all being tricked by a business a business that points fingers at the other business y'all being tricked by.

Play safe, we all know everything come back to earth.

Don't read the headlines and think THAT is the story. Its not about Robinhood stopping trades (its in there damn TOS people) it isnt about someone shorting a stock and likely correctly to make money.. its about how stupid the general pop. is to think some goof in Mexico cares so much about you.

And dont tell me about some guy you know has a cousin who made X...10's of millions of people jumped on this, last time I checked the average profit was minimal.

Comments

shoeshine box: 100% truths here.

Load Metric
    idk and idc

just happy these guys stuck it to the 1%

fuck those motherfucker

they been fucking us since the mid 80s

Load Metric
    mid 80s ??? more like forever lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    agreed but it started to get really bad in the 80s with Reagan

Comments

splitthis: For negging tgull

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Some people complain all their lives and do nothing, others try to take matters in their own hands and change their fortune.

I guess we know which group youre in

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Some people complain all their lives and do nothing, others try to take matters in their own hands and change their fortune.

Spot on. He is a miserable whiner. Typical liberal. Anytime they have an issue they stop and look to blame someone, rather that just admit they are a fuck-up. But no surprise, this is a grown man who wrestles other grown men in tights.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: dick

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric

some people try to live their lives being a part of something bigger than themselves while at the same not mooching or begging people to give them shit

you worry about no1 but yourself and what you can get from people

i try help my fellow man and do what i can do to make my fellow mans life better while at the same time trying to make my life and the life of my family better

maybe try not being a selfish asshole? your life will probably improve if you took this outlook on life

Comments

splitthis: For negging tgull

Load Metric

some people try to live their lives being a part of something bigger than themselves while at the same not mooching or begging people to give them shit

i try help my fellow man and do what i can do to make my fellow mans life better while at the same time trying to make my life and the life of my family better

maybe try not being a selfish asshole? your life will probably improve if you took this outlook on life

By sitting in your fucking basement playing poker while you send your wife out to work in Covid-19? Yeah, you are a real stand up guy. You are the fucking last guy that should be talking about values. Now go arm bar your buddy.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: dick

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

By sitting in your fucking basement playing poker while you send your wife out to work in Covid-19? Yeah, you are a real stand up guy. You are the fucking last guy that should be talking about values. Now go arm bar your buddy.
    wife quit her job last march

whats it like to be a skinny fat selfish pussy who only cares about himself?

i used to admire you and your trolling

but more i get to know you the more i think you're not even a troll but an actual piece of shit

just a pure shitbag piece of shit

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

wife quit her job last march
    LMAO, a household of government leaches.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric

Such as by begging for enough money for a weekend hotel room in Vegas?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Such as by begging for enough money for a weekend hotel room in Vegas?

Not asking for money. Asking for a comp.

And yea. I have created award winning content for these family of sites longer than you could lick a 17 year old's twink hole during after prom in a pitch black office floor over looking the Empire State Building.

With this content, I solicit donations and revenue which until recently have not be materializing. You straight people chased away all the donators as well as the most glorious philanthropist, the PFA's Sheldon Adelson RIP, Cmoney. Now we have homeless people that travel in trailers, flashlight enthusiasts and political trolling.

Some upload content on Youtube, some on IG, some on OF, and I choose to do it here.

I hope new legislation comes out with this new administration where all forums owners must set aside funds, like a tax, to distribute among all LGBT content creators, in addition to their hosting fees and running their sites at a loss. Comps to hotels on the strip are acceptable too.

Oh and I asked for 3 days not a weekend. Facts matter.

Thread Information