Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baby Come Back

Load Metric
    Dont really know Sonatine, but seen him post here. If he or anyone cant act a little decent here, follow some simple posted rules and respect the admin/owner, then they need to leave. Its that simple.

Comments

Jayjami: Just lol

Sanlmar: Here’s to hoping your handicap has heightened some other skill. Straight retard most likely.

BCR: If you were an actual friend to Druff, you’d leave before it’s you, dwai, and FTP left. Trust me, no one wants to read that shit. It’s real close to that point where the rest of us just call it a day and let you tards have the place.

jsearles22: Faggot rep

adamantium: gimp

garrett: we're a tough crowd sometimes

dwai: BCR tilt offset

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

nunbeater: you brought this on yourself

splitthis:

1marley1: worst poster ever

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No, we don't want Lurker the Liar back.
    Says the guy who lied to this entire forum for about Cmoney having cancer.
    I never said Cmoney had cancer.

Would you rather i pretended to meet an old flame in a random New Mexico art gallery, rekindle the romance 35 years later, and steal her from her husband, who approves of the stealing because he just came out as gay a week ago?

Or maybe I can tell you about how I just fell off a ladder and am almost paralyzed.

Or that I'm single-handedly building a tiny minimalist house on a property I just bought in BFE?

Let me know which whopper you'd like to hear.

Comments

splitthis: Lots of whoppers over the years

FRANKRIZZO: those minimalist houses are the tits I would love to trade down.Would give me money for gambilng

adamantium: just another kike

Load Metric

Would you rather i pretended to meet an old flame in a random New Mexico art gallery, rekindle the romance 35 years later, and steal her from her husband, who approves of the stealing because he just came out as gay a week ago?

Or maybe I can tell you about how I just fell off a ladder and am almost paralyzed.

Or that I'm single-handedly building a tiny minimalist house on a property I just bought in BFE?

Never said it, but as the owner of an anti-fraud site, being complicit in a fraudulent death hoax was and is disastrous for your brand.

Is everything about the Lurker/Cathy's romance completely made up?

Comments

GrenadaRoger: green for calling out a sin of omission
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    dont forget that cmoney gave todger tens of thousands in wsop steaks which obv bought his silence

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

adamantium: fuck the kikes
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    if it was say garrett faking his own death zero point zero chance todge allows it

Comments

dwai: fair point

adamantium: no kikes allowed
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    YOU ARE A VERY NAUGHTY BOY DANIEL

Comments

adamantium: 7 feet kike

Load Metric
    rebuilding forums – maybe especially rebuilding 8th tier forums – need someone with stature and credibility to provide a positive role model for aspiring posters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Never said it, but as the owner of an anti-fraud site, being complicit in a fraudulent death hoax was and is disastrous for your brand.

Almost everything Lurker said was false or mostly false. The only thing true was that he did move around a lot to different states, but I supposed he didn't lie about that because he knew I could see his general location from his IP.

I wasn't "complicit" in anything. I've explained it all before, and won't bother explaining it again. You can go back to those old threads if you want to see the whole story. Part of that story was the fact that, by coincidence, I was experiencing a horrendous mental health event at the time cmoney did that, and it was the last thing I was in the mood to deal with. I'm not your daddy or guardian, and you can get along without me if I'm taking a short break from the forum because of health reasons.

"My brand" was not harmed by this, because the only people who gave a shit about cmoney are longtime NWP community members, and that crowd isn't really here to talk about poker/gambling frauds.

I haven't seen a single instance of someone who was otherwise going to bring a fraud story to PFA, but said, "Hey wait, didn't that cmoney guy fake his death there? Better post it on two plus two."

Comments

adamantium: pretty sure there is 1930 kike dna in my pillow

splitthis:

Load Metric

Oh wow. That brings back memories. The whole Lurker/Cathy thing was so preposterous. At some point didn't the little bike messenger kid get involved? I'm forgetting his name. He was that kid who posted here a bunch and he ended up getting mad at Brandon for not helping him get on a live streamed $1/$2 cash game that was going to make him huge in the poker world or whatever. Anyways, I recall the Lurker saying that he had called the little guy to offer him a job or something. Am I imagining all of this? We almost need a repository of user profiles.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

Oh wow. That brings back memories. The whole Lurker/Cathy thing was so preposterous. At some point didn't the little bike messenger kid get involved? I'm forgetting his name. He was that kid who posted here a bunch and he ended up getting mad at Brandon for not helping him get on a live streamed $1/$2 cash game that was going to make him huge in the poker world or whatever. Anyways, I recall the Lurker saying that he had called the little guy to offer him a job or something. Am I imagining all of this? We almost need a repository of user profiles.
    LarryLaffer?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simply1 View Post

LarryLaffer?
    Yes! Poor Larry.

Load Metric

Almost everything Lurker said was false or mostly false. The only thing true was that he did move around a lot to different states, but I supposed he didn't lie about that because he knew I could see his general location from his IP.

I wasn't "complicit" in anything. I've explained it all before, and won't bother explaining it again. You can go back to those old threads if you want to see the whole story. Part of that story was the fact that, by coincidence, I was experiencing a horrendous mental health event at the time cmoney did that, and it was the last thing I was in the mood to deal with. I'm not your daddy or guardian, and you can get along without me if I'm taking a short break from the forum because of health reasons.

"My brand" was not harmed by this, because the only people who gave a shit about cmoney are longtime NWP community members, and that crowd isn't really here to talk about poker/gambling frauds.

I haven't seen a single instance of someone who was otherwise going to bring a fraud story to PFA, but said, "Hey wait, didn't that cmoney guy fake his death there? Better post it on two plus two."
    So much for personal accountability. Surely you could have mustered up a simple 'this is fake' post given your awareness of it.

Why were you contrite at the time if you did nothing wrong?

Not saying it destroys your brand, but a huge blemish no doubt. Its for really for you to judge, just facts.

No bigger hoax than death.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Full disclosure since you have some revisionist history here. You allowed Cmoney to fake cancer before his “death” for over two months. You admitted that and admitted it was a mistake. You weren’t off the forums during that time. In those two months you posted hundreds and hundreds of times.

You hold yourself as the absolute arbiter of truth. To be trusted without a second thought. Whether you like it or agree with it, the Cmoney debacle is a stain on your reputation. Many long time members here still hold it against you.

Go ahead and insert that I’m not in a position to judge anyone blah blah blah. I’m not the owner of a fraud site nor do I represent myself as you do yourself so that point is retarded. But insert here like you were going to anyways

Comments

Muck Ficon: Druff attempting the Trump tactic. Facts don't matter.

Jayjami: Thank you jsearles22
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Full disclosure since you have some revisionist history here. You allowed Cmoney to fake cancer before his “death” for over two months. You admitted that and admitted it was a mistake. You weren’t off the forums during that time. In those two months you posted hundreds and hundreds of times.

You hold yourself as the absolute arbiter of truth. To be trusted without a second thought. Whether you like it or agree with it, the Cmoney debacle is a stain on your reputation. Many long time members here still hold it against you.

Go ahead and insert that I’m not in a position to judge anyone blah blah blah. I’m not the owner of a fraud site nor do I represent myself as you do yourself so that point is retarded. But insert here like you were going to anyways

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So much for personal accountability. Surely you could have mustered up a simple 'this is fake' post given your awareness of it.

Why were you contrite at the time if you did nothing wrong?

Not saying it destroys your brand, but a huge blemish no doubt. Its for really for you to judge, just facts.

No bigger hoax than death.
    I wish it were that simple. As I said in the thread, cmoney was insisting to me privately that he did this because it was the "only way" to get people from the forum to stop harassing him and his family. I never gave him permission to do this -- he just did it on his own, and then told me why he did.

He was begging me not to expose it because it "would make everything worse" and cause that person to really ramp up the harassment.

So I was left with the unpalatable choice of possibly harming someone who I had long considered a friend (and was very good to PFA over the years), or allowing a pretty obnoxious lie be perpetrated upon the forum.

I knew I had to do something, but I wasn't sure what yet, and it was very hard to deal with this, given that I was also separately experiencing the worst event of my life up until then.

Before I could take any action, cmoney revealed he was still alive, and then all the fallout occurred. I never once agreed to go along with this, and I felt terrible about what was happening, even in my very troubled state at the time.

If anyone thinks they would have easily made a snap decision in this spot, they're lying. Fortunately, given that this is an 8th tier poker forum, interest in this story beyond the longtime regulars was minimal. If you went around to the WSOP and asked every player if they've heard of me, and then asked the ones saying "yes" if they know anything about "the cmoney situation", almost all of them would say no. So it really was a controversy confined to this forum, and while I feel very bad about it, everyone can look to my record before and after that, and decide if they trust me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes, the cancer thing was the entire part of what I explained in my last post above. As I said, it's all in the threads about the matter from 2018, and I deleted none of it. There's no point for "revisionist history" because people can go back and read it whenever they want.

Cmoney first was asking my advice for what to do about real-life harassment he was receiving, related to the forum. I gave him some advice. At no time did he tell me he was going to fake cancer.

Then he posted that he had cancer, and right after that, texted me and explained that he did it in order to pretty much write an exit story for himself. I wasn't happy with this and wouldn't have allowed it, had he asked me beforehand. That's presumably why he did it without asking me.

He then asked me to not call it out as BS, telling me that there would be tremendous fallout for such a thing, and the person or people harassing him would feel emboldened to fuck with him even more. As annoyed as I was about this, I decided not to interfere, as calling it out would do more damage than him just quietly leaving the site to "fight skin cancer". At the same time, I was not going to lie to anyone. I just didn't comment on it, which should have spoken volumes. Under no circumstances was I going to back this, and I told him that.

Then he stepped it up to the death thing (again, without my knowledge), and at the absolute worst time when I had the sudden and crippling mental health issues in August of that year. That part I knew required a response and I couldn't just sit by and say nothing. However, I had to figure out the best way to do it, and I had to figure out exactly what to say/do. I definitely wasn't going to lie about this either, so I was trying to figure out what to do, and he revealed it on his own anyway.

As I said, not a simple situation or decision whatsoever, given everything going on, and his longstanding generosity to the radio freerolls and buyins for other members to WSOP events.

Some people claimed that I said nothing because he bought a large piece of a $10k event I played that year. However, the WSOP packages always sell out, so I would have had those pieces sold either way -- just not to him. Feel free to check the sales of my past WSOP packages, if you don't believe this.

The situation was unfortunately a blight on PFA history, and I regret that it happened. There's nothing more I can say.

Load Metric

The situation was unfortunately a blight on PFA history, and I regret that it happened. There's nothing more I can say.
    This was literally all that needed or should have been said.....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Yes, the cancer thing was the entire part of what I explained in my last post above. As I said, it's all in the threads about the matter from 2018, and I deleted none of it. There's no point for "revisionist history" because people can go back and read it whenever they want.

Cmoney first was asking my advice for what to do about real-life harassment he was receiving, related to the forum. I gave him some advice. At no time did he tell me he was going to fake cancer.

Then he posted that he had cancer, and right after that, texted me and explained that he did it in order to pretty much write an exit story for himself. I wasn't happy with this and wouldn't have allowed it, had he asked me beforehand. That's presumably why he did it without asking me.

He then asked me to not call it out as BS, telling me that there would be tremendous fallout for such a thing, and the person or people harassing him would feel emboldened to fuck with him even more. As annoyed as I was about this, I decided not to interfere, as calling it out would do more damage than him just quietly leaving the site to "fight skin cancer". At the same time, I was not going to lie to anyone. I just didn't comment on it, which should have spoken volumes. Under no circumstances was I going to back this, and I told him that.

Then he stepped it up to the death thing (again, without my knowledge), and at the absolute worst time when I had the sudden and crippling mental health issues in August of that year. That part I knew required a response and I couldn't just sit by and say nothing. However, I had to figure out the best way to do it, and I had to figure out exactly what to say/do. I definitely wasn't going to lie about this either, so I was trying to figure out what to do, and he revealed it on his own anyway.

As I said, not a simple situation or decision whatsoever, given everything going on, and his longstanding generosity to the radio freerolls and buyins for other members to WSOP events.

Some people cited that I said nothing because he bought a large piece of a $10k event I played that year. However, the WSOP packages always sell out, so I would have had those pieces sold either way -- just not to him. Feel free to check the sales of my past WSOP packages, if you don't believe this.

you lost kike family members during spring break 1940-1945, get over it you mental midget

Comments

Dan Druff: dumb token semitism

JeffDime: Nothing clever, witty, humorous there despite what you may think.

BlunderMaker: somehow you've managed to make antisemitism unfunny

dwai: red train

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Sloppy Joe: terrible

JohnCommode: My first red in years

splitthis: Train

Forum Wars: always thought of you as a bit of a drurkard Nazi - surely it's 2021 in Europe as well?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simply1 View Post

LarryLaffer?
    Yes! Poor Larry.
    Larry and the Sparten went on carnival cruise never to be heard from again

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    mental illness is real, kike or no kike
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information